Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
Da Ji nodded and rubbed his in return. "Pretyy round." He said. This was an interesting place, he thought.
(12-04-2014, 11:38 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:29 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:20 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "well im in my 9 month and i will due in more a month. We the alcalite carrying our offsprings 10 month, not like humens. And you can place your head and hear them moving too if you want!" He smile at him. "Its feels so good when you touch me!".

Jeremy smiled and place his head on Soren's belly, and heard the babies moving inside.

"Wow. They are so agitated today" He said amazed

"Yes they are" he smile at Jeremy "they like you" he giggle playfuly. He send a hand and touch on Jeremy's cheek. "If only we can be more then friends... i like you jeremy. I realy like you".

I like you too, Soren. the problem is that we do not know each other a lot. You don't even know what I am.

"I dont know what you are? What do you mean by that?" Soren look at Jeremy. "What is it? Is there something you not telling me?"

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Jeremy stood up and walked to the kitchen sink, a little nervous because of the secret that was about to reveal. He turned on the faucet and let the water watered his hand and began to count "one ... two ... three ... four ... five ... six ... seven ... eight ... nine ... ten ... eleven ... twelve ... thirteen ... fourteen... fifteen .... "When the count reached to 15, Jeremy lost his balance and fell to the ground, with a fish tail in place of his legs.

"This is my secreat, Soren. I'm a merman"
Soren eyes get widen. "Holy shit Jeremy! Why you didnt tell me before?! Im so sorry... i... " he blush. He feel a shame. He didnt know what to say. He open his mouth and close it. "What can i say? Im surprise. I never think of you as a merman. Please forgive me" he look at Jeremy a little sad.
(12-04-2014, 11:59 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren eyes get widen. "Holy shit Jeremy! Why you didnt tell me before?! Im so sorry... i... " he blush. He feel a shame. He didnt know what to say. He open his mouth and close it. "What can i say? Im surprise. I never think of you as a merman. Please forgive me" he look at Jeremy a little sad.

You don't have to feel shame. it's not your fault. But you have to keep this as a secret. Nobody can know that. Please, promisse you won't tell anyone.
"I promise" said Soren. He got up and waddle towards Jeremy. He help him to get up. "You still look very hot.. for a merman" he laugh lovingly.
(12-05-2014, 12:07 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "I promise" said Soren. He got up and waddle towards Jeremy. He help him to get up. "You still look very hot.. for a merman" he laugh lovingly.

"and that's a problem for me. I always look hot." said Jeremy, looking sad. "People harass me verbally on the street, whistle at me, call me "hot guy" and other things. I can not find someone who likes me for who I am because everyone only care about my appearance"
"Well, i dont know if you notice, but i like you who you are. I realy do" he help him get dry. "In my condition i feel your situation more then you know. Since i got pregnant people seem to attract to me and rubb my belly- and some- even try to rape me" he sigh and look sad. "So you see, i can be your friend and only that- if you will accept me. Thats all i care" he said with all his heart.
(12-05-2014, 12:30 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Well, i dont know if you notice, but i like you who you are. I realy do" he help him get dry. "In my condition i feel your situation more then you know. Since i got pregnant people seem to attract to me and rubb my belly- and some- even try to rape me" he sigh and look sad. "So you see, i can be your friend and only that- if you will accept me. Thats all i care" he said with all his heart.

Jeremy used his powers to get dry instantly and stood up. "I'm so sorry to hear that people treat you bad. I will accept you, forever."
"Thank you" he nods and then sigh. "Im tired. I need to lay down on a bed" he said weakly. "This pregnancy take his cost of me".
(12-05-2014, 12:50 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Thank you" he nods and then sigh. "Im tired. I need to lay down on a bed" he said weakly. "This pregnancy take his cost of me".

"You can sleep here if you want" Jeremy said. My parents won't mind." Jeremy said smiling
"Ok. Show me the way" he waddle along side with Jeremy and enter the bedroom. Soren smile and lay slowly on the king size bed, sigh in relief. He rubb his huge belly. "Thanks. I realy appreciate it all. Please, help me to get undress so i remove my cloths. Im so tired and the belly make it hard to move" he ask of him.
(12-05-2014, 01:10 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Ok. Show me the way" he waddle along side with Jeremy and enter the bedroom. Soren smile and lay slowly on the king size bed, sigh in relief. He rubb his huge belly. "Thanks. I realy appreciate it all. Please, help me to get undress so i remove my cloths. Im so tired and the belly make it hard to move" he ask of him.

"Okay". Jeremy said, helping Soren to get undressed. Jeremy took off Soren's shirt and saw the flat and without streaks Soren's belly . It was a perfectly round belly, and appeared to be very heavy. Jeremy felt his pants becoming tight.
Soren "thanks" and lay on the bed next to Jeremey. "So, what are you wanna do now?" He place his hands on his swallen middle and look at him.
(12-05-2014, 01:39 AM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren "thanks" and lay on the bed next to Jeremey. "So, what are you wanna do now?" He place his hands on his swallen middle and look at him.

Well, what would you like to do now?
"You can play with my belly if you want. Its ok. No sex. I know" he laugh. "Just rubb it and espacially the bellybutton. Its so sensitive. Then if you will ask me to make you feel good i will" Soren offers.
(12-05-2014, 02:34 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "You can play with my belly if you want. Its ok. No sex. I know" he laugh. "Just rubb it and espacially the bellybutton. Its so sensitive. Then if you will ask me to make you feel good i will" Soren offers.

"That's okay for me" Jeremy said. Then he started to play with Soren's belly, rubbing it, talking to the babies and listening to them. And Soren's belly was so soft that Jeremy slept there, using Soren's belly as a pillow
(12-04-2014, 11:01 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: "Hi" said Jeremy, smiling. "I'm your waiter. Do you want something to eat?"

(Sorry bad timezones XD)
Izer gave a subtle meep and he looked up, pushing himself back against the chair to try to hide his branding "h..hi I..its my first time here, anything you would recommend?" he picks up the menu and has a quick browse through "something with Meat preferably..."
Available for conversation, pm me.
Soren wake up yawning, and find out Jeremy is sleeps on his belly. He smile. "Oww so cute!" He rubb his cheek and hair for a while and then plant a kiss on his cheek. "Good morning Jeremy". He wake him gently.
(12-05-2014, 04:16 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren wake up yawning, and find out Jeremy is sleeps on his belly. He smile. "Oww so cute!" He rubb his cheek and hair for a while and then plant a kiss on his cheek. "Good morning Jeremy". He wake him gently.

"Good morning." said Jeremy smiling to Soren. "How are you and the babies?" He asked curious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,117 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,589 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,379 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,656 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething