Fruit of the Gods (open)
Name: Hudson
Species: Human
Pregnant: Not yet
=========================
Despite popular belief, the ancient gods dating back to the beginning of time aren't quite dead. They're well alive but their numbers are very limited. They're at war with the human race, although the humans are far too blind to actually see what's going on. A female human can reproduce with a god, but their child will be a demi-god. The gods have been searching for someone more, someone who's a fertile; someone who will produce gods. After years and years of searching all over the world, they've finally found a young man man that they know is a fertile. Now that they've found him, they're going to put him to good use.

Specifics: Pregnancies only last three months with rapid growth, the babies larger than the average newborn, and they grow to full size within two years.
===========================
Hudson was walking home from his night class, his bag tight to his tall, lanky frame as he passed underneath the streetlights. Something felt strange about this night, the air warmer than average and a hint of a smell he'd never encountered before. A chill ran over his body as he looked behind him, his heart pounding a bit. Someone was following him and he began to jog, not knowing that it was too late. A tall figure appeared in front of him, willing him to drop unconscious.

A few hours later he woke up slowly, her eyes struggling to adjust to the dim lighting. He was in a lavish bedroom, as if it was fit for royalty. The paintings and sculptures were ancient, making her feel as if he was in some odd dream. Just when he was about to embrace this "dream" she remembered that he was taken here. The last place he was at was on campus, walking home. His heartbeat began to quicken as he looked down at his naked form, eyes going wide when he sees that his legs have been forced apart. The person that did it was coming in, causing him to begin to shake. What the hell was going on?
Name: Caden
Description: Blue skin, black hair, orange eyes, lean and muscular

Caden looked over to the bed and chuckled slightly at the young man tied up to it. he approached the bed, soon placing a hand on the young man's still flat belly. “My name is Caden, and you are my new breeding slave. Simply do as I say, and I will not harm you...in fact...” He traced a blue finger along the young man's bellybutton. “You might find yourself enjoying it.”
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Hudson jolts under his touch, not wanting this weird looking creature to touch him. "Breeding slave? I can't get pregnant, I'm not a woman!" he says, shaking his head and pulling against his restraints. "Where am I?" he asks, keeping his eyes off of the man's orange ones. Truth was, they freaked him out and reminded him of a cat.
"Yes we can. Our seed is specail. It can make you pregnant with no time. You are perfect for it" he smile at the young male and remove his silver spacesuit and expose his massive huge horse cock. He rubbs it on the boy's rear.
He squirms uncomfortably, pulling at his restraints, fear bubbling up in his stomach. "No, don't!" he cries out, trying to clamp his legs together although it's not going to work.
Caden smirked and then pressed his cock on hudson's rear and without warning he rammed his foot long ten inch wide cock into the young man's tight little hole.
Hudson lets out a cry, tears running down his face as he gets pounded, his tight hole certainly not ready for this. He breathes heavily, arching his back as the pain spreads throughout his body. "No no noo!" he moans out, feeling like he was getting split in two.
Caden grunted. "Ok. I will be gentle with you" he said as he began to thrust slowly his length into his new breeding slave. Once satisfied, he began bucking his hips faster, gripping tightly to Hudson's ass as he did so.
After a few minutes Hudson got adjusted, moans beginning to pour out of his mouth as he felt Caden's member go right up against his prostate, his eyes rolling back. "Oh.." he cried out loudly, resisting the urge to cum all over the place but he really couldn't help himself as he erupted all over his pale skin.
Caden grins at the sight, and keep pumping Hudson's ass hard, his huge blue balls slapping on the human ass. After more few minutes he thrust his cock deep into tje male's womb roaring as he began to cum and cum, filling his belly and expanding it more and more with torend loads of hot seed. After long minutes he had done, and rubb the swallen middle which look like 9 month pregnant belly.
Hudson opens his eyes a few minutes after Caden cums inside of him, his eyes growing huge. "oh my god!!" he cries out, not liking the full feeling inside of his stomach at all. This was all too weird for him, especially since he knew the cum wasn't in his stomach but in some sort of womb he had. "Am...I pregnant?" he asks, not looking up at the man.
"Yeas you are" Caden rubb his belly and kiss his pop out bellybutton. "You are carrying my offsprings now. Soon you will birth in more 7-8 month, and then i impregnant you again... you are carrying 6-7 fetus i believe... maybe i will add more if i choose to" he smirks and caressing his belly.
(12-06-2014, 06:45 PM)huntressx Wrote:
Name: Hudson
Species: Human
Pregnant: Not yet
=========================
Despite popular belief, the ancient gods dating back to the beginning of time aren't quite dead. They're well alive but their numbers are very limited. They're at war with the human race, although the humans are far too blind to actually see what's going on. A female human can reproduce with a god, but their child will be a demi-god. The gods have been searching for someone more, someone who's a fertile; someone who will produce gods. After years and years of searching all over the world, they've finally found a young man man that they know is a fertile. Now that they've found him, they're going to put him to good use.

Specifics: Pregnancies only last three months with rapid growth, the babies larger than the average newborn, and they grow to full size within two years.
===========================
Hudson was walking home from his night class, his bag tight to his tall, lanky frame as he passed underneath the streetlights. Something felt strange about this night, the air warmer than average and a hint of a smell he'd never encountered before. A chill ran over his body as he looked behind him, his heart pounding a bit. Someone was following him and he began to jog, not knowing that it was too late. A tall figure appeared in front of him, willing him to drop unconscious.

A few hours later he woke up slowly, her eyes struggling to adjust to the dim lighting. He was in a lavish bedroom, as if it was fit for royalty. The paintings and sculptures were ancient, making her feel as if he was in some odd dream. Just when he was about to embrace this "dream" she remembered that he was taken here. The last place he was at was on campus, walking home. His heartbeat began to quicken as he looked down at his naked form, eyes going wide when he sees that his legs have been forced apart. The person that did it was coming in, causing him to begin to shake. What the hell was going on?

(can a male character join this and becomes pregnant?)
(sure!)

Hudson squirms uncomfortably against his touch, not wanting the man to touch him. He'd already done enough damage by impregnating him, let alone acting like he actually cared. He didn't, of course, he only cared about the children that were now growing inside of him. "I'm a breeding whore, eh? Awesome." he says bitterly, shoving Caden's hand off of his stomach and frowning.
"Do uou think you scare me boy?" Caden look angry. "If you only know how cruel are the rest aliens in the ship, you will thank me for saving you!" He push a button and free Hudson wrists and legs. "You are free to go as you please, tho i want suggeste you to get far. My companions will rape you at sight. And even worst than that" he smirks and walk away.
a male who gets pregnant?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,401 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,179 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,381 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,296 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,541 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,266 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15