A Christmas miracle (open)
Jackson staggered over to the bus-stop bench and sat down heavily, his lower back screaming in pain. He was nearly due, his twins making it known every day by their kicking and squirming that they wanted out. He just couldn't believe it----homeless, pregnant and on Christmas Eve! Where would he go? His boyfriend had thrown him out after their last fight---he still didn't forgive Jackson for keeping the babies. He could go home, to his parents----but would would they say when he waddled up to their door, knocked up for all the world to see and shame-faced? Would they even have room for him? Sometimes when their children left for college, some parents turned the empty room into storage. 

All he needed was a place to go. Somewhere to lie down for tonight and maybe, God willing, see his little ones safely into the world. 
(12-25-2014, 05:52 PM)Seedful Wrote: Jackson staggered over to the bus-stop bench and sat down heavily, his lower back screaming in pain. He was nearly due, his twins making it known every day by their kicking and squirming that they wanted out. He just couldn't believe it----homeless, pregnant and on Christmas Eve! Where would he go? His boyfriend had thrown him out after their last fight---he still didn't forgive Jackson for keeping the babies. He could go home, to his parents----but would would they say when he waddled up to their door, knocked up for all the world to see and shame-faced? Would they even have room for him? Sometimes when their children left for college, some parents turned the empty room into storage. 

All he needed was a place to go. Somewhere to lie down for tonight and maybe, God willing, see his little ones safely into the world. 

Jeremy looked at that boy, who was absolutely pregnant, and noticed how he looked sad and helpless ... Jeremy felt sorry for him, and decided to talk to the boy.

"Hi" he said, smiling. "Are you okay?"
Jackson startled when he heard a voice speaking. The other man looking at him had kind eyes, and he couldn't help giving a slightly-sad smile.

"Yeah, just taking a rest. These two like to kick me in the ribs a lot and dance on my bladder," he explained, rubbing his swollen belly. I'm, Jackson. What's your name? And do you know when the next bus comes?"
(12-26-2014, 07:36 AM)Seedful Wrote: Jackson startled when he heard a voice speaking. The other man looking at him had kind eyes, and he couldn't help giving a slightly-sad smile.

"Yeah, just taking a rest. These two like to kick me in the ribs a lot and dance on my bladder," he explained, rubbing his swollen belly. I'm, Jackson. What's your name? And do you know when the next bus comes?"

"My name is Jeremy. Nice to meet you" He said, looking at Jackson. "Sorry, i don't know. Are you sure you have somewhere to stay? You look... lost."
Jackson shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you. And......maybe? I'm trying to decide if going home to my parents would be the best bet or if I could get a hotel around here somewhere, if there's not one jam-packed with holiday travelers. "
(12-26-2014, 05:19 PM)Seedful Wrote: Jackson shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you. And......maybe? I'm trying to decide if going home to my parents would be the best bet or if I could get a hotel around here somewhere, if there's not one jam-packed with holiday travelers. "

"Well" said Jeremy "I have a spare room in my apartment. You could stay there if you want to. or i can help you to find an hotel, despite I think it would be hard to find a vacancy in a hotel today"
"That's....very kind of you, thank you. Are you sure?"

In the back of his mind he was faintly suspicious the stranger could have some ulterior motive, but decided to cross that bridge when he came to it. He needed shelter; the kids were getting more active and he had a feeling they'd be coming soon. 
(12-26-2014, 05:33 PM)Seedful Wrote: "That's....very kind of you, thank you. Are you sure?"

In the back of his mind he was faintly suspicious the stranger could have some ulterior motive, but decided to cross that bridge when he came to it. He needed shelter; the kids were getting more active and he had a feeling they'd be coming soon. 

"You are welcome. And, yes, i am sure. Let me guess... Your boyfriend just ran away from you when you told him you are pregnant, and your parents don't support you?" Said Jeremy, sadly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,117 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,589 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,380 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,657 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15