the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)
Morin smile at him and close and lock the door. "Well well it seem our pregnant boy have return" she rubb his belly and give him a big kiss on his outie bellybutton and fingered it. "How do you feel, preggo?" She ask sensually. 
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he was teased. "Empty. I really need someone in me." He said.
"Oh i see... than how about that?" She spread his legs, open her richrach and slam her cock deep inside Ryne ass. "Owwwww you so tight!" She smile and start to move in and out.
Ryne moaned in pleasure as he was penetrated. His belly bounced as he started to leak.
"Uh uhh uhhh mmm ohh aa owww mm fff yes thats right take it all preggo boy im gonna fuck you so hard that you might go into labor!" She moan as she pound so hard and faster inside him.
Ryne moaned louder as he gripped the table. "Noooo....I'm not ready!" He said as he started to climax.
Morin grins wickedly and press on his belly and slap it with her hand while her hips go faster and her shaft hit Ryne's prostate again and again.
Ryne climaxed uncontrollably onto his large belly. He was being driven insane by Morin's sexual torture, and he was loving it.
Finaly Morin shout as she arch her back and climax huge load inside Ryne, filling his abdomen with her hot sperm more and more untill he look overdue. Finaly she patted on his middle and rubb his creamy seed over his belly.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt Morin's seed churn in him. His legs felt like gelatine and he could barely catch his breath. "So much....pleasure."
The door finaly open and two of Morin's sisters step into the room. There eyes glance at Ryne as Morin cock was still inside him. The taller one with the black short hair, Agatha, grins at the sight. "I see you busy Sis. You didnt tell us you fucking this handsome boy". The second and more musculer one with brown hair, Claire, step forward and rubb Ryne's face with her hands. "You mind if we join in?" She ask her sister.
Ryne blushed brightly as Morin's sisters came in. He tried to cover up as best as he could, embarrassed by his body.
"Not at all sisters" Morin smirks and pull out of Ryne. Agatha and Claire look at one another and nod, turning Ryne on all his four. Agatha remove her clothes and her all body was cover with tattos. Her cock was big as morin and more longer, and she stand infront of Ryne while Claire stand behind him, naked, her massove cock head pointed on the boy's ass hole. Then with unison act they shove there cock into Ryne, one to his mouth, one to his ass, and start to fuck him in doggystyle.
Ryne moaned as he was penetrated by Morin's sisters. He gripped the sheets in an effort to keep himself from climaxing.
Agatha and claire keep fucking Ryne and getting more powerfull in their thrust, knocing the boy and filling his mouth and ass hole with there seed. "We gonna fuck you until your babies get deliver and we put you in labor!" Agatha moan as she fuck his ass and keep cumming inside him. Morin meanwhile sat on her desk enjoying the show and start to jerk off.
Ryne moaned as he was starting to cum.
Finaly the two women climax and fill Ryne with there seed. Then they pull out and let him collaps on the bed.
Ryne fell onto his side and panted heavily, his hole twitching in pleasure. "So good." He said tiredly.
Claire kiss Ryne mouth playing her tounge with his. Agatha kiss his bellybutten and nibble it hard.
Ryne moaned as he returned the kiss. The babies kicked against Agatha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,209 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,499 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,882 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,912 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,542 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,467 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,816 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,600 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,010 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,290 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15