the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)
Morin gave Ryne a blow job and suck his cock while her sisters continue with what their doing.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he laid on his side. The babies kicked faster as their mother became excited.

(What if Morin's lover walks in?)
(Ohh naughty lol i like your head hehe)

Suddenly the door open and Margaret, Morin's wife, enter to the clinic, find Morin in the middle of blow job while her sister kissing some boy.
"What the HELL is going on here?!" She demand to know and look on Morin for answers. 
Morin froze. "Hey babe, well you see... umm... this boy here... he is my patient, and he needs... a... very special treatment"... she mumble and look nervous.
Ryne blushed deeply as he covered up.
Margaret step inside the room and stand in front of Ryne.
"Show me your face boy. I demand to know with whom my wife is chitting with". She pull out the blanket that cover him.

Morin look like she dont know what to do. Her sisters get in silence. 

They all look at Ryne, who was fully naked on the bed.
Margaret, with her 2 meters tall and muscels like she was bodybuilder, look at Ryne with a grudge.
Ryne covered his naked body as best he could with his hands, covering his member and his breasts. He was intimidated by Margaret.
"What you have to say in your defense boy?" Margaret slap hardly on his belly. "You think you shall steal my wife from me?" She grip his cock and squeeze it hard. "Answer me!".
Ryne yowled in pain. "Please! Stop. That hurts!" He said.
Margaret leave his cock. Morin hold her hand. "Please Meg, the boy had done nothing. Its me you need to blame. I seduce him. I admit. There. You happy now?". Morin look at the edge of crying. Meg bite her lip. "Why Morin? Why you betraid me with that boy? Am i not good enough for you?" She sit on a chair and look down at the floor, depressed.
Morin give Ryne his clothes. "Im sorry. But you need to go now".
Ryne nodded as he left, returning to his home.
After some time, Morin and Margaret have divorced. Morin closed the clinic and sold her house, and one day come to Ryne house and knock on his door. She had no other place to go.
Ryne opened the door to his home. "Morin? Are you okay?" He asked. "What happened?"
"Meg divorced me. she took everything. i have no money and no place to go". she was about to cry.
Ryne felt bad for Morin and pulled her into a hug, even though he was shorter than her. "You can stay with me." He said.
"really?" Morin whimper into Ryne's shoulder. "You dont mind?".
Ryne nodded. "It's okay. I have plenty of money and enough room to support another mouth." He said as he rubbed his belly.
Morin smile happily and kiss him. "thank you Ryne! you are a good man!" she hug him. then she lift her suitecase with all her stuff and step into the house, while Ryne close the door behind her.
Ryne waddled into the living room in the large house. His home had all the newest items, including a large TV, a massive kitchen with all the electronics needed, and multiple couches. "Hope you like it." He said.
"Wow. its amazing". she smiled and sat on the couch, sighed softly. "what you want me to do for you, in exchange of living with you here?" she asked Ryne.
Ryne thought for a moment and lifted his shirt. "Can you take care of me and my babies? And help me make more?" He said with a blush as the babies started to kick, causing multiple bumps to appear on his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,176 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,784 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,720 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,520 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,457 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,806 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,576 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,960 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,275 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15