the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)
She get up and remove her clothes. "Suck me" she order him and place her huge horse cock in his mouth.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne blushed and started to suck Morin off, his head bobbing up and down.
Morin thrust her cock deep into Ryne throat and after a minute cum inside his mouth.
Ryne drank all of Morin's seed, enjoying her seed. He relaxed in the couch and rubbed his belly. "So good." He moaned.
Morin patt on his belly. "You look bigger" she tease and kisd his middle. "What you wanna do now?" She ask.
"Can we sleep?" Ryne asked cutely.

(Want to skip to 8 month?)
(Okay)
8 month have passed. Ryne belly was huge with dozens of babies. Morin wake up in the bed next to him and kiss him. She rubb his huge middle. "Good morning babe" she said lovingly to her lover.
Ryne arched his back and pressed his belly into Morins's hand. "Morning. My belly feels so tight. Could you get the belly cream?" He asked.
Morin nods and press her cock into his bellybutton until it was all in. Then she start to fuck his belly so hard and cum into his belly and over onto his belly.
Ryne moaned as he gripped his massive belly. "I think I might explode! I'm so full!" He moaned.
Morin grins and pull out her cock, huffing. She rubb her creamy seed all over Ryne belly untill it was shiny. "When are you giving birth? You look like you gonna pop out any second now" she smirks.
"I don't know. They feel so big. And one baby keeps kicking my bladder." Ryne complained as he laid on his side.
"Mmm i see" Morin was a good nurse and she rubb his lower belly and press on it to feel the baby. "He is very big, you right. Want me to put you in labor than? Or you preffer going to an hospital and doing c-section?" She ask Ryne kindly.
Ryne blushed. "Do you think having sex will put me into labour?" He asked embarrisngly
Morin rise her eyebrow. "Well i think so. Why, you want me to put you in labor?" She smirks and rubb his belly lovingly. "Are you sure? I kinda like your round belly you know" she rubb it playfuly.
"I'm not sure. Maybe we should wait a little bit longer? I could go for a swim." Ryne said playfully.
"I dont think so". Morin tied the boy to the bed and ramm her cock deep into his ass all the way to his womb. "Time to break your water" she said wickedly and thrust so hard that his bubble of water pop out all the water gush out of his hole.
Ryne moaned as he felt his water break. "Wait! What if I'm not ready?" He asked frantically.
"Dont worry you will be!" She tease him and thrust deeper all the way into his womb. "I will fuck you until you push the baby out. Then after its out i will fuck you again until you push the second out. Then the third and then the rest... after you push out them all i will fuck you again and make you bigger then before" she stated. "How do you like that?" She smirk.
Ryne moaned in pleasure and pain as his belly contracted. "Noooo! It hurts to keep them in! Let me give birth." He begged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,781 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,709 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,519 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,457 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,804 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,576 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,958 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,275 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15