the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)
"So push them out! The baby's head will push my cock out and you can push him. Now push!" She said and fuck the labor boy hard pressing her hands on his huge belly and tease his bellybutton.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"No! You have to leave me body if the baby comes out." Ryne said before he pushed hard.
"Push!" She feels his birth cannal close in her cock and squeeze it hard. She roar like a beast and cum inside of him, then she pull out.
Ryne moaned as he climaxed. He pushed hard as the first baby crowned. His hole very tight and giving little room for the big baby.
She kiss his lips. "Come on baby you can do it!" She ecourage him and rubb his belly.
Ryne grunts and groans as he pushes hard. The baby rocketed out of his hole, causing more water to come out of him before another baby crowned.
Morin rubb the baby with some towel after she cut his cord and give it to Ryne to look at him. "Its a boy".
Ryne smiled at the baby before he pushed again. The second baby was stuck and the others wanted out now!
"I think i can help you". She press her cock into Ryne's ass and fuck him gently making the baby who was stuck to move down more freely.
Ryne moaned as he was fucked the babies went back inside him and caused some pain, but it was dulled thanks to Morin.
Morin pull out and let him birth the baby. "Push!" She said.
Ryne moaned as he gave a big push. The babies started to rocket out of him one by one, giving Ryne no rest.
"Yes good babe keep going!" Morin said and cuts the cords of all the babies and put them in the cradles. They were so many and Ryne scream loudy with pain as he push. She kiss his belly and rubb it. "Tou can do it baby just keep pushing!" She said.
Ryne moaned in pain before the last one emerged. He fell onto the bed, absolutely tired. "So tired." He stated.
Morin put all the babies in the cradle to sleep, and curl up with blanket with Ryne. "I love you" she kiss him.
Ryne smiled and cuddled up against Morin, enjoying her warmth as he fell asleep.
Morin wake up before the boy and dressed up. She went to work, leaving Ryne in the house all day.
(Skip 3 years?)
(Okay)
Ryne smiled as he watched his three year old children go to sleep. He made sure his new family were happy and he had enough money to keep both his children and his lover Morin happy. He made sure Morin kept her distance from him though. He loved her and would have her children, but he wanted to make sure he and the kids were prepared. He went to his room and cuddled with Morin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,794 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,726 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,520 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,458 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,807 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,580 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,962 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,275 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15