stairs (one on one, first come first serve)
Ben cursed as he walked into his apartment building noticing the elevator was still broken and began to guide his swollen body towards the stairs. Two flights of stairs after work for a man carrying 6 month old triplets was not fun at all. He began the long painful trek up the stairs, one arm trying hopelessly to cup his huge dome to relieve his aching pelvis and hips while his other hand gripped tightly at the railing.
Allan had been running down the stairs, heading to the parking lot to get to his mltor bike, yet as he was about to arrive to the landing floor he had to pause as a very pregnant man was coming up, "you okay mate?" He asked, he had just moved into the building a few days ago and still didnt knew anyone, he could tell the man was struggling and he had just taking a few stairs. His grey eyes looked at ben as he smiled "Im Allan Green, just moved to 12B " he said, looking as fresh as if he came from the second floor, not the 12th
Ben glanced at Allan and felt his face get hot with embarrassment. He stopped his movement and leaned heavily on the railing. He couldn't imagine having to go all the way to the twelfth floor. "Hi," he panted, "yeah, I'm fine. Just...uh," he glanced down at his protruding stomach, "tired."
"I can see that"Allan said rubbing the back of his neck nervously "Uh,,,,you need any help? Where's your apartment?" He asked knowing he couldnt leave the guy alone just there as he seemed he would just collapse if he went up anymore stairs
Ben leaned onto the railing more as he felt his legs getting weaker and shakier under his weight, "I'm in apartment 2AA"
Well that meant two set of stairs to get to the second floor....it wasnt so bad right? Allan thought to himself "thats fine, we are almost there" he said reasurringly moving to his side and loweing himself a bit as he was taller "place your arm around my shoulder and lean on me all you need mate, Ill help you up to your apartment" he said softly
"Oh, wow are you sure?" He asked, but placed his arm around his shoulder anyways knowing he would never be able to take on the stairs alone.
"Im sure its no bother," he said starting to go up the stairs with him taking each one at a time
"Thank you," Ben said slowly making his way. He found it easier to navigate with someone's help, but his tired legs still wanted to give out. He was out of breath all ready from beginning to move
Adam helped him seat in the stairs as he seemed to be not able to go up anymore, after going up three stairs "hey its okay, deep breathes buddy" he said rubbing his back to aid him calm down and breathe
Ben groaned in discomfort as his body bent on the stairs, he spread his legs wide to accommodate his giant orb and felt it arch his back even more. He wanted to thank Adam more but was panting ridiculously.
Adam took his jacket off to serve as some provisional padding for his back agaisnt the wall. Adam was trying to figure out what do, it was clear Ben wouldnt go up and even if Adam wanted, carrying him was not an option "maybe I can ask if there is a free apartment on the first floor? I uhh...my sister lives close as well, I could take you there" he offered
"M-maybe...if I can just catch my breath..." Ben panted, his buttoned dress shirt looked ready to explode just like his belly. He didn't want to take up more of Adam's time, but also didn't want to go another flight of stairs.
"Okay take your timw buddy, there is no rush" he asked " let me go get you some water" he said as he we to the first floor and asked a neighbor for a glass of wated, in a minute he was back with it and sat next to Ben handing him the glass "So whats your name?" He asked realizing he didnt knew it.
Ben took the glass and sipped cautiously, "Oh, right, I'm ben. You?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,986 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,966 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 38,415 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 37,027 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Pregnant Highschool Student (First come, First serve) SeanWoods221 30 6,165 07-20-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy