Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve)
Ani could only shrug, "I know I do." She said in a hopeful tone as she put the money in the till.
"Are you just saying that as a vendor?"he asked and got the small bag, yet he didnt left for some reason
"No, I just really like baby's breath." She said with a smile that faded quickly.
Lucas nods "may....I ask of you had a hard day? You seem...down, I hope I wasnt that bad of a custumer,,," he mused
Ani shrugged, "Been like this for two years." She said nonchalantly, her eyes looking at her palms, scarred and stitched.
For some reason Lucas couldnt just leave "its still early, do you want to go grab a cup of coffe?
"I don't think coffee is good for you." Ani pointed out bluntly, she smiled, almost pained, shrugged and looked down on her hands.
Skylar looked at the clock wondering where here husband is and decided to call him
Lucas chuckled "right, hkw about you get coffe and I some cheesecake with chocolate ice cream, come on?
Ani nodded, "Let me just close up shop then we could go." She said as checked out and changed the sign to "CLOSED" before nodding to Lucas, "Cmon, let's go."
Lucas felt his phone vibrating and looked it was his wife, "just let me take this" he said answering as she closed the boutique "hey love, sorry I late, I was just doing some errands, yes....Ill be home in about an hour? Perhaps earlier" he said smiling hanging up. He smiked at Ani "I think I havent grabbed your name" he said as they walked down the street
"A-Anita...just call Mr Ani." She said as she blew on her fingers to stop herself from getting cold.
"Im Lucas, does Anita has a lastname?"he asks and reaches for her hands placing them between his gloved ones as they walked as it was so cold outside
Ani blushed and looked away, "My surname is Rogers, Anita Rogers." She said softly, her fingers curling, holding
onto Lucas' hand as the walked in the silence that she wanted to escape from.
"Im Carter" he said and smiled "Do you always get out of work so late?" He asks keeping her hands warm few people were on the st reet as most were seeking the warmth of their own homes
She nodded, "I always close shop. They don't really mind though, I tend to be alone and since I've no plans for anything most of the time, I don't mind either." She explained with a shrug.
Lucas didnt liked how sad she looked "Im sure you will like this place, its got the best coffe in town" he said happyly "a pretty lady as yourself shoukd be out, having fun" he said as they arrived at a small coffe shop, inside it was quite warm and Lucas lead her to a table.
She looked at him, shock outlining her features, "I'm pretty? Mister carter, you must be blind!" She stammered out as she tried to look away but for some reason. She was smitten by the eyes of this man, her customer.
Lucas dark brown eyes were bright with liveliness below his glasses "Why woukdmyounsay that? I admit I dont see much wihout my glasses but Im wearing them now and I see auite well" he said holding her sight
"Mister Carter, I am terribly scarred if you were paying close attention. There is nothing beautiful about scars." She said as she sat down with unease.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,117 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,590 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,384 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,657 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething