Magic Born ((Open to all!))
There is no longer a border between what is real and fantasy... The world now florishes with life of all kinds stretching across all the worlds myths and legends. But with this new blur of life our own reproduction boundries have became fuzzy allowing both males and females to reproduce as well as some being born with both genders.

*sorry for such a brief description but since I only have my iPod( like forth gen) to write on I can't do much detail.
**since people have been mutated or mixe with other creatures pregnant trimesters will be bases within nine weeks instead of months.
***also you may start out with a already pregnant character if you wish

Basic overview for characters.

Name( first, last)
Age(over 19)
Gender( male or female or both)
Description(written or picture)
Creature type( if not you can state 'human')
Already pregnant? (yes or no)
History( not needed only add if you want)
~Help me I'm human~
Name( first, last) 
Jaykily Cross
Age(over 19)
Male
Jaykily has a Average size body with curves in all the right places. He has pale white skin in contrast to his raven dark hair that stops in feathered strands below his shoulders. His eyes are his most noticeable feature glowing a bright neon green.
Creature type
Fallen angel
Extra features
•premenatly black nails 
•large black winga
Yes 4 weeks so the equvalent of four months

Name
Rouge 'chessy' Tyst
Age(over 19)
Description(written or picture
Dyed blonde hair streaked with purple and pink. Thin body with sharp features and golden eyes.
Creature type
Neko( resembles the original Cheshire cat, hense the nickname chessy)
Extra features
•tail/ ears
Already pregnant? 
No
~Help me I'm human~
Name
Marine Veil
Description
tall anf of a lithe figure, dark tanned skin, dark brown eyes and hair.
Creature type
human
Already pregnant?
No
Name( first, last)
Guo Shang
Age(over 19)
Male
Has a very slim body with shaggy black hair. Brown eyes. Chinese.
Human
No
In this extraodinary world of fantasy, his main goal is to become impregnated and raise a family. He is very flirtarious, as well.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
Both accepted :)
~Help me I'm human~
((I have to work late tonight but if you two are on are tomorrow I'll probably start this up then.))
~Help me I'm human~
(accepted, also I might be on here and there over the days but not frequently)(also we can start now!)
Jaykily
He ran silently through the night glowing eyes daring a glance back to see if he was still being followed. Nothing trailed behind him..yet, so leaning against the stone back of a store named ' sals salmon' he slipped a hand under his jacket feeling a flutter of kicks meet his hand as it touched his stomach, round, with his jacket barely able to hide the fact his twins were growing fast into their 5th week(month) of life.
"there you are." said a deep voice from the shadows as jay looked up surprised his wings spreading out behind him ready to take flight only to be painfully held back against his back as the man who's voice he heard wrapped a pair of treetruck like arms around his waist flashing him a fanged smile.
"You and the twins can't hide from me forever little jay bird." he said giving a small squeeze that made jay whimper.
Rouge
It was a plainly shitty day with nothing fun to do which made rouge one extremely board cat.
"why cant anything fun happen around here, or at least to me." he muttered stretching out along a bench he'd come across walking through town his tail swishing lazily above him as his golden eyes watch the sideways world go by passing the time by counting the cars polluting there way past him.
~Help me I'm human~
Bump
~Help me I'm human~
(Running from the woods into the town)
~Help me I'm human~
Jaykily
"Jonney stop I said I was done with you! There my kids not yours anymore..you don't deserve them." he said venomously towards the Incubus behind him.
" Don't you dare try and tall to me that way pest! " Jonney's voice boomed around them his eyes glowed red and he forced jays head to the side exposing his neck.
"No! St-!..." Mouth froze open in yelling his words he felt needle like fangs pierce the side of his neck.
In fear for his twins he tried to jerk away from him and break what was happening but he only made things worse causing Jonney's teeth to tear his skin once he finally did pull away.
"Fucking Rat, be glad I showed mercy on you and only took your blood, next time it'll be your wings." he growled to the slumped shape that lay bleeding before him, only a sliver of remorse flashed across his eyes before he ripped open the night sky disappearing within the black void.
Jay gasped for breath one hand on his stomach upset when he didn't feel anything moving, the another hand covered the torn place on his neck trying to stop the blood flow. Hhearing heavy footsteps come near he curled himself into a ball afaird one of Jonney's lackies had come to take him away.
~Help me I'm human~
Jaykily
He lifted his head slightly eyes glowing like that of a cat from the shadows that surrounded him. This... Lizard man he had not seen before in Jonney's ranks so he took the chance to try and get help reaching out a bloody hand towards him a pleading look glazing over his green eyes.
"Please help... I need to get-.." he broke off to couph his hand going back over the tear,"medical attention." he forced himself to sit up his glossy black wings spilling out behind him.
~Help me I'm human~
Jaykily
He smirked black hair falling over part of his face. He chuckled a little.
"Dear boy I'm no angel...I used to but not anymore, and anyone can get hurt that old tale is just a myth. As for your sleep I have no answer to that." he leaned back against the cold of the wall his free hand pushing his jacket aside as he felt his twins move around once more and his smirk softened into a warm smile,
"Thank god there okay.." he whispered to himself glad his stomach was still small enouph to conceal.
~Help me I'm human~
Name: Ryder Leo
Creature type: Anthro Albino Lion
Description: six foot eight tall, he has a 'surfer boy' body. slim and sleek with toned muscles where he does have them. Covered head to toe in snow white fur. he has a white mane that he has trimmed and styled around his head and chin. he stands on 'digitigrade' legs with a tail lazily swaying behind him.
Already pregnant? Yes, two months in (has a bulge starting to show on his belly)
History: Disliked and mistreated for his fur colour. the father of his kitten was a drunken, abusive human who assaulted him in a side street.
Extra Details: rarely wears a shirt, preferring to let his fur breath. has his right ear pierced with 7 studs arranged in a rainbow as well as a ring belly piercing on the top of his belly button.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name( first, last)

Swanhilda Staubach

Age(over 19)

F

Look at attachment for face
She has a slender body, slim in build, roughly 6'2" in height and can change her arms into wings so she could fly. Her feathers correspond to her hair which is a deep black despite her all white motif.

Harpy (One of the few good harpies in existence)

No

She was abandoned as a child and was taken in by a kindly elderly couple, being raised as a human despite her having feathered wings in the stead of arms.

She grew up, innocent and pure, but her fear of being discovered as a freak by people, she learned a way to turn her wings into arms and managed to live a normal life.

She had a love for the arts and grew passionate on the art of ballet, this led to her having light steps and so, her career as a ballet dancer took off at a young age.

At the age of 17, her adoptive parents died, leaving her with an estate and an empty house. And so, she sold it and moved into a smaller space, feeling less lonely and more comfortable.

Where is she now? She now continues to be a ballerina and she continues to live a seemingly normal life, despite learning that being herself in public was now alright. However, when she is at her home, alone, there were reports of her being seen with wings for arms.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

((both accepted :) ))
Jaykily
He blushes at what seemed like concern from the other man and his green eyes looked away shyly.
"almost 5 weeks(months) along.." he said to him protectively covering his stomach drawing his wings over his shoulders to act like a cloak.
~Help me I'm human~
Ryder poked his head around the corner of the alleyway, hoping not to run into the 'father' of his kitten. he gave a sigh of relief when he saw the lizard and angel conversing. "Hey... Are you two ok? i thought i heard an argument?" he wanders over slowly, his fur shining slightly in the dim lighting. "i thought it might have been...." he trails off thinking of the large drunk human who had had his way with him "... Never mind, need any help?"
he gives a soft eep as he is approached by the odd lizard. not sure how to respond to his odd behaviour. "y..Yeah I'm a Lion... no i wont hurt you... Cmon lets see what we can do"
Jaykily
Be watched the two in confusion for a moment as his eyes blurred,
"W-what's going on?.." he asked voice growing ever quite.
His arm dropped away from the bloody neck wound the red-black tinged liquid running freely now down his shoulder.
~Help me I'm human~
he blinks and notices the blood. quickly rushing over he presses his paw to the wound. then looks around for something to bind it "umm... umm... umm..." he mantras to himself before he tears off a large segment of his trousers and then tries to tie it over the wound.
((Mind if I join in?))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,193 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,091 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,439 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,329 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,588 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,572 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,281 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,500 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15