knocking (first come first serve)
"Mm ohhh god its so hot! my pop out bellybutton feels so good as you kiss it. Its so sensitive now" I moan. My cock get hard as a rock and i press my belly against you so you can feel the babies kicking. "They so big now. And strong. Wonder how many is there".. i smirk.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"You probably have at least six now, and there should be plenty more..." I smirk, my erection pulsing on your belly button.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
I rubb my belly against your cock. "You need to take care of that belly" i tease you seductivly. 
I smirk, my cock gets even bigger and I start to fuck your belly button.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
I grins and moan like a whore as you press my back against the shower's wall, and you press your cock deep into my bellybutton. It strech wide and squeeze your cock hard as you fuck my belly. I close my eyes and hold the wall as you press your cock harder into my bellybutton. "God! Nghhh it feels so good!" I cry out in pleasure. My belly sloshing and bouncing as you thrust into it.
I think I like fucking your belly even more than your womb. It's tigher and warmer and feels so much better when I'm inside of it. I can get even deeper as well as I forcibly press harder. I finally cum and it drips out onto your stomach.
I groan loudly as you cum inside my bellybutton. I rubb your cum over my belly to make it shiny. I hug you tight and kiss you. "I wanna be pregnant forever" i moan into your ear.
"You can be, I can just keep impregnating you, you know!" I tease and kiss your lips.
I kiss you back and get on my knees and do you a blow job. I kiss your tip and lick it with my tounge to tease you, and then i take your member into my mouth and start to suck you hard and good.
"Holy shit..." I moan as I feel my member get covered in your slobber "you mouth is so warm....so good..." I feel your hair and encourage you to take it deeper down your throat.
I suck you deeper, your cock getting deep into my throat. I moan as i look up at you, and smirk as you moan too. With my othet hand i play with your balls and lick them too with my tounge. I jerk you off with my other hand too.
"Nnnngh!" I shout and moan as loads of cum shoot out of me and down your throat. You swallow all of it with ease and I pant heavily.
I smirk and lick your cum from my lips. "Mmm tasty". I lay on the shower's floor, my legs spread apart for inventation. "Come and put me in labor big guy!" I moan in lust.
I smirk and slam my cock in you once again. "I'm going to fuck you so hard every sing one of those babies pop out!" I say with determination.
I moan as you slam your cock inside me, my belly bucks up. As i hear your dirty words, i grins with lust. "Mmm yes fuck me so hard! Put me in labor!" I cry out in pleasure as you start to thrust in and out, pounding me with such force my belly jump and heaves as the babies kicks wildly inside my womb. My cock get so hard.
I jerk you off with my good arm. Your belly bouncing and heaving makes it seem your water will break at any moment. "Are you ready for this?" I ask
"Only if you promise to fuck me while im in labor!" I smirk and moan as you keep up your speed. I howl in pleasure as i feel your cock getting close to my bubble of water. 
"Oh of course!" I respond. I cum inside you I feel a warm liquid trail out of your womb. I get excited and keep going, even faster than before.
I howl as i cum with you the same time. Your cock slam into the bubble and break my water, as a gush of fluids flow out of my hole. I moan, holding my sloshing belly as my labor begin. I feel a contraction coming up and i gasp, gritted my teeth hard as my birth cannal close around your cock and squeeze it tight. You howl in plesure.
I can feel the babies start to come down. "It's starting..." I say as I pick up the pace. I hold onto your ginormous sloshing belly and await the babies to be born.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,986 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,987 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 38,467 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 37,032 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Pregnant Highschool Student (First come, First serve) SeanWoods221 30 6,167 07-20-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy