Closed with DragonKnight
Tobias grabbed a huge plate of pancakes "I can stay with you when we get to your planet, if you want." He suggests.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
"No problem. I can stay with you when we get to my planet. My people will equip your ship with the proper equipment." Ryne said as a baby visibly kicked from Ryne's belly.
"That sounds convenient. Are there other ships connected to it?" Tobias asks.
Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.
"We have machines to care for the babies we'll have. We might trade in something more bigger." Ryne explained as he continued to eat.
"I see," Tobias said. "So are all aliens like you have this many babies? Assuming hiw big you are now you're probably gonna be HUGE by the time they arrive."
"Some of my race get so big, they can't move anymore. They're bellies so large, they're bigger than a house!" Ryne explained before he moaned from a baby kicking.
"Really now?" Tobias said with a smile "I'll just have to make you bigger than that!"
Ryne smiled. "Well then. Better ask for the biggest ship my planet has." Ryne stated as he rubbed his belly. The babies enjoyed the pancakes but demanded more. "They're still so hungry. But my tummy is getting full."
"I could make some more." Tobias suggested "Or I could feed you something else.." He grinned.
Ryne giggled. "You tease. I still have to eat regular food. Otherwise these get smaller." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly.
"Yeah, your right." Tobias said as he grabbed another plate.
Ryne smiled at Tobias. "You will make the perfect father." He stated as the babies kicked and bounced in his womb.
"Well, I would hope so!" Tobias smiled and rubbed Ryne's belly.
Ryne giggled as he continued to eat. After finishing, Ryne leaned back, his belly slightly larger than before. "I'm stuffed. Anymore and I'll pop!" He exclaimed.
Tobias smiled and kissed Ryne. "Now, I believe you did say I could feed you when you finished too?" He said with a wink.
Ryne smiled. "Alright. Just help me up. I'm so heavy right now. I think a few more babies were developed as I ate." He explained as he slowly got up, arching his back and making his belly look huge.
Tobias yelped Ryne and walked with him to the bed, his mouth watering.
Ryne smiled as he waddled, his belly swaying back and forth. "Ohhh...they are really kicking." He said as a baby kicked where his stomach was, causing Ryne to release a cute burp from the gas in him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,208 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,001 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg