Intimacy between Two Enemies (First Come First Serve)
Your race is in war with another alien race, stronger than yours, losing men were far too terrible but the fact that a peace treaty was made and you, the general, will be married to the general of the other race, a female.

(Will contain sex, depends if graphic, and long painful childbirth.)

Name:
Description:

---

Name: Krenea
Race: Platans
Description: Silver hair and eyes, slim body, pointed ears, full lips, alabaster skin, 6'5", always wears a gold ornament and gold clothing.
Name: Shiina
Race: Ecian
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, small form, slightly pale skin, 5ft tall, wears a simple robe after being dishonoured in battle.
Krenea smirked at the general of the opposing team, he was quote short and this amused her, "So...this is your great general whom I am to marry?" She asked as she got up and began circling him like a vulture, inspecting him.

"I will marry him, but he shall be more of a breeder." She said with a laugh, slapping the disgraced general's ass.
Shiina gasped in surprise as his ass was slapped. "There is no honour in this. I deserve nothing but death." He said sadly.
"But you brought peace between the two races." Krenea said amusedly, finding the disgraced general's reply funny.
"But an Ecian fights for honour. We don't surrender without a fight. I'm weak coated to the others." Shiina explained.
"Idiot, it was the Kings that decided to unite us so the war will be no more. Fool." She explained slowly, as if explaining war plans to an ass.
"It doesn't matter. There's no honour in being with you." Shiina said as he walked into the bedroom.
Krenea looked at Shiina with a raised brow and shrugged indifferently, "A coward in the field, a coward in the sheets I guess." She said with a tone of mockery.
"I'm no coward! Just get it over with." Shiina exclaimed.
Krenea shrugged, "Why should I?" She retorted with a huge smirk.
"Because of the treaty. We have to do this." Shiina complained.
"Oh, so now you want to do it?" Krenea asked tauntingly as she began taking off her armour, exposing her form, her silver eyes shining with amusement.
Shiina blushed as he removed his clothes. "I guess." He said.
Krenea raised a brow at him, "Well I do hope you like getting large, Platans breed by litters, and those litters weigh at least twenty pounds per child." She said as a mock warning, her silver hair covering her breasts.
"Fine. Let's do this." Shiina said as he removed his robe.
The Platan general smirked as she pulled back her hair, revealing her ample bosom, complimenting her toned figure and pale, oval face, she approached him slowly and without a warning, she kissed him. Her tongue pressing against Shiina's lips as she tried to gain access to his mouth, all the while, she kept letting the sensation of his lips break her bit by bit.
Shiina moaned against Krenea's lips. He was tiny compared to her and can only do what she demanded.
She continued to kiss Shiina, her member hardening as she continued to kiss him, her hands roaming his body which she pressed against hers, feeling his warmth radiating from his naked form.
Shiina moved his hands to Krenea and started to massage her rear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,245 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,826 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,984 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,941 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 38,366 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 37,022 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Pregnant Highschool Student (First come, First serve) SeanWoods221 30 6,155 07-20-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy