World take over (Closed with DragonKnight)
In the year 3487 Earth suffered that day when a hostile alien species came to Earth and killed over half of the population. They took over and made the remaining humans slaves and started having the resources drained from the planet. This went on for 19 years until a new alien species came to recover the dying planet.

A princess from the Planet Uganda came to earth when it was safe to enter again and had her people start finding suitable mates to help repopulate the planet. She even found herself a mate of high stature as well after 2 years had past.

Name: Princess Esera 
Description: she's tall and slim with light purple skin and pointed ears. Small black freckles are on her skin. She wears a small crown that has a floral design to show her status.
Granting a Life.
Name: Ryne
Description: dark blonde hair, pale Caucasian skin, blue eyes. Small, thin.

Ryne walked through the corridors of the princess' ship, being invited for a possible solution to his dying race.
Esera sat down at her chair, preparing for the upcoming meeting. This human was specially selected for her to breed to help his dying race. We just needed to talk about the procedure.

A knock came to her door which automatically opened to let him in. She stood up with a small smile on her face. "Welcome Ryne, I am princess Esera from the planet Uganda. I appreciate you meeting me like this." Her English was formal and sounded like a melody being played as she spoke.
Granting a Life.
Ryne was surprised at Esera's beauty and her voice. "Thank you for your time. I was surprised when you invited me here. I'm merely a simple rebel. When those bad aliens came, I wasn't even born. I'm glad you and your people came and are helping. It means a lot." He said as he gestured to the table.
"That was not a problem. We just wish we had responded fast than we did. Please sit down. I have some matters to discuss with you." She said offering him a chair while her attendant already had hers pulled out.

"As you can quiet tell your race is dying out and we are trying to help as much as we can with the re population. We have already experiment on some of the men with permission from the world leader that was elected over 2 years ago and we have now made it possible for your males to carry our offspring." She explained to him.
Granting a Life.
"Men getting pregnant? That seems impossible! Then again......" Ryne said as he remained in thought for a moment. "How successful has the pregnancies been?" He asked.
"So far 75% have been very successful. The 25% have been lost due to high multiples so we now make sure that the limit is of four or less." She explained being honest with him.

"We haven't had any one die from the procedure of placing an artificial womb. So far every male seems compatible." She continued and laced her fingers together and perched her head on top of them with a smile.
Granting a Life.
Ryne thought for a moment. "Can I be of service?" Ryne asked with a blush as he thought about being pregnant.
A smile spread across Esera's face. "Well that's kind of the reason you are here. You were selected to become my mate for the rest of your life." She said sharing the news with him and wondered how he would react.
Granting a Life.
"Of course you always have the right to refuse. We already have some specie interracial couples already." She told him as she looked at him. Hopefully he would agree.
Granting a Life.
Ryne blushed at Esera's news. He thought of her proposal. "What do I need to do? I'd love to be with you." He said happily at the thought of being with Esera.
"Technically all your have to do is sign this paper that would legal bind us to one another and then we can get the transplant done for you so we can help with the re-population." She said as her attendant brought up the paper that would be considered a marriage certificate to humans.

"Don't worry the procedure doesn't even hurt. It's very quick and painless." Esera told him.
Granting a Life.
Ryne nodded as he signed the contract. "Alright. I guess we're together. Shall we head out and get the transplant?" He said happily
"Yes." She said as she stood up and walked over to him. "And something that fancied me about Earth's customs when something like this happens. You may kiss the bride." She said quoting things that were repeated in films that she had seen about Earth traditions. She leaned over and kissed him.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,505 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,188 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,962 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,264 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg