Sex high -open NSFW-
((Sure))
Vaile grinned into the kiss. Panting as he grabbed his hips more, continuing to pound onto him harshly. His hips snapping against Sam's hips. The sound of meat slapping against another was getting louder and quicker.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name:CJ
Personality:very nice and very outgoing
Looks:5 ft 9 in, 240, very fat. has a small pregnant belly(only 3 months along)
Dislikes:liars, hippocrites,
Virgin?:no
Other:he has no idea who the father to his baby is due to too many one night stands

I walk in and try to pee when i hear the sex going on in the bathroon.
pregnant and smoking!
(05-23-2015, 06:32 PM)misty120preggo Wrote: Name:CJ
Other:he has no idea who the father to his baby is due to too many one night stands

As I stated at the beginning of this thread, your character must be 18 or older. That's a site rule.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Hope it's fun if I jump in.

Name: Kyron
Personality: Submissive, shy, quick tempered but caring. Somewhat alluring.
Looks: Shoulder length curly black hair. Tan skin and brown eyes. Slim aside from his absurdly large bump
Dislikes: Rude people. His ex who left him.
Virgin?: no (the one time knocked him up.)
Other: He is 12 months pregnant with quintuplets.

Kyron sat down on a bench in the hall. He has been pregnant for just over a year and is hoping to get contractions soon. His boyfriend left him shortly after he discovered he was pregnant. His bump was so huge is hung over his lap and his hoodie only covered the top half of his belly. He could hear the commotion in the bathroom, but wasnot interested at the moment.
(05-23-2015, 09:22 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 06:32 PM)misty120preggo Wrote: Name:CJ

As I stated at the beginning of this thread, your character must be 18 or older. That's a site rule.

Sorry my bad I'll fix it
pregnant and smoking!
Groaning as he wiped the vomit from the sides of his mouth, Toby sighed and leaned heavily on the edge of the reinforced sink. Fortunately for him, the sounds of copulation seemed to have died down, replaced by a wave of exhausted puffing and panting. Unfortunately, he was still in a bathroom where two people just had sex. Desperate to get away from the situation, he wrenched himself away from the sink and manoeuvred himself out the door.

Once back in the hallway, he paused and stopped to catch his breath. The exhaustion caused by lugging his belly around, he could do without, he decided. One hand rested atop the bowling ball-sized bump, fingers drumming idly on its surface; the other fell backwards to the small of his back, ineffectually trying to massage the aching muscles. He glanced across the hall and saw a boy - Kyron was his name, if he remembered correctly - sitting on a bench and pondering his very, um, ponderous stomach.

After groaning inwardly at his own literal-mindedness, Toby took pity on the oversized boy, and walked over to him, if only to offer support.
Sam screamed in pleasure. "Fuck you so good!! Ngghh!!! Fill me up!!! Ahhh!" He groaned loudly bouncing his huge belly up and down as he feel Vaile's huge cock getting deeper inside his womb with each thrust. He breath heavily, holding against the wall, as his partner of sex hit his prostate again and again sending waves of pleasure throw out his body.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,608 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,660 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething