One Shot Homebirth.[Open to all]
Rachel was in a light sleep, aware that her client could go into labor any hour. She literally jumped out from her bed when her phone rang. She wobbled her way back up and answered the phone, clearing her throat. "Hello?" she answered as she heard pants and moans on the other end of the phone.
Aaron sat on the other end of the line, his hand cradling the bottom of his stomach and his face tense with pain. The pressure he was experiencing was unbeleivble and he didn't expect the labor to hurt this much, yet he had just begun.
"Hi Rachel..." He struggled out between gasps, "I'm in a lot of pain. I think it's time." Aaron said. He was angry, his girlfriend was away on a business trip out of my the country and on the phone call they shared just a few minutes before this one she had said that she would not be able to leave due to a storm. Thank god he had RachelĀ 
Rachel's eyes widen in shock. "A-Already?! well I'll be over as soon as possible." She said as she hung up,tossing the phone on the bed. She grabbed her equipment and stuffed them in her bag, grabbing her keys and dashing out the door, slamming it on the way out, she ran down the streets. Thankfully, Aaron only lived a few blocks away.
When she reached the house, the door was unlocked. Aaron must've planned ahead of time. Without a thought she opened the door. "Aaron? I'm here."
Aaron sat on his bed, wearing grey sweats and a T-shirt and his legs spread apart. His shaft was hard and erect, normal as the baby would be pressed against his prostate. Some cum had leaked out earlier and he felt the wetness on his underwear.
"In here." He yelled out as another contraction came over him making him squirm and dig his toes into the sheets he layed on.
Rachel walked into the room, tossing her bag on the bed beside him as she sat down on the bed spreading his legs further, and pulling down his underwear. "Alright," she breathed. "I'm gonna have to ask you to take a few deep breaths and relax as much as possible." she said, as she pulled his shirt up, gently pressing against his belly. "You're gonna have to push soon.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15