The pregnant sex toy (closed with dragonknight)
I'm 18 years old heavily pregnant boy, with twins. I lay naked and restrained on a slab, my wrists and legs spread apart on stirrups. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, slender body with olive skin. My huge belly heaving with movements as the babies kicking in my womb. My pop out bellybutton have dark stretch mark right in the middle of my belly. I moan with lust and horny as i hear you come inside the room.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Kage smiled as he walked towards the young man on the slab. Kage had silver hair and yellow eyes with a muscular body with pale skin. "How's my little sex you?" He asked as he rubbed the boy's belly, placing the pad of his thumb on his bellybutton before rubbing it.
I moan sensually as you rubb my sensitive pop out outie and my cock getting so hard.. 
"Mmm... Ooohhh... The babies... Nnnghhh... They kick so hard... I think they hungry for your cum master... Ohhhh... I need your cock deep inside me.." I moan like a pregnant slut, watching how a big tent forming in your pants as I push my belly up against your hand to tease you.
Kage smiled and removed his pants, showing off his massive horse cock. "You love my cum don't you? How bad do you want my cock? How much do you crave my seed?" He asked as he rubbed his cock up against the young man's belly.

(What's the characters name btw?
(his name is Nate) 

"Mmm ohhh yes master please fuck with your thick horse cock of yours mmm ahh please!!" i moan like a whore, watching how your big cock get so hard as I push my belly up against it. 
Kage smiled as he got between Nate's legs. He held Nate's legs as he started to tease his entrance with his cock, gently poking the entrance and tracing circles around it.
I bite my lip and moan sensually from your teasing.  I feel my hole so ready to recieve your cock. 
"ohhh yes fuck me master!!! Please!! " i beg of you as my babies get excited and kick wildly in my belly.
Kage grinned and entered Nate deeply. He pumped deep into Nate's ass, causing his massive belly to bounce.
"ooohhhhhh.... You so big master... Ahhhh!!!! “ I groan in pleasure as i feel your huge fat cock pressing deep inside my birth cannal and milk my prostate with each thrust. My huge belly spasms to the air as you thrust so hard, as the restrains holding my bouncy body tight. My belly sloshing with your pounding as the babies trashing back and forth.
Kage pumped faster into the boy, giving him no break. "I want to see you bigger! So big that the world will see you!" He exclaimed before he climaxed, filling Nate with gallons of his seed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,526 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,282 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,096 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,697 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,147 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler