Dark Forest (NSFW, Open)
Niko blinks and watches his freind down cup after cup of alcohol. He feels a desire to look at the male again but ignores it. He sips his soda and watches his freind scared of the other people.
Tyler felt himself almost giving way. his mind completely confused at what was presently going on. When he turned his head around as best he could, all he could see was a large humanoid lion on top of him, purring away as it "marked" him by rubbing up against him. When his clothes weren't doing justice enough, they were cut along the sides until he was practically exposed to the figure. While his mind assured him everything was going to be alright, he attempted to still fight the figure off of him. Something about this entire situation did not feel right at all and when he gave one final push away from the beast, he only cemented his fate as he groaned partially, his efforts only causing the lion to rest on him further. He tried to crawl away a bit further, but there was something about the smell going around in the air that was causing his face to redden in ecstasy. Soon he found no shame in wanting to try and get away. In fact, his body was beginning to do the actions for him, his rear brushing up against the large beast's stomach, nearing the large member that was already well out it's shaft.

==========================

Austen had moved his way past the crowd, talking to a few people here and there. When he made his way to the bar to order a cup of liquor, he spotted a few people nearby he could perhaps have a decent conversation with. Surely by their appearance they wouldn't try and spill their life's secrets away to him. If they did, he was definitely going to drink five more cups of Vokda to make sure the hangover in the morning was real.

"How's it going?" He asked a bit loudly due to the music playing, the male nearing a short figure and his friend.
Rylan purred loudly when the human started rubbing his rear against his stomach. he sliced away the clothes between him and the human within them, exposing the humans rear. With a loud lusty growl he shifts to licks at Tylers rear getting him ready to take his shaft. He does reach round to stroke at his crotch, arousing the human more with his ministrations. After a few minutes he gets back into his position and presses his cock against the tight hole ready to fuck him.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Niko nearly yelps as the figure appers close by. "O-oh hello. T-things are going well." He blushes from embarrassment. His freind grins clearly buzzed from the booze. "it's going great! I finally drug some one out of their home for some fun! So who are you?"
(Bump?)
Tyler was now completely gone, his mind lost in the lust of the pheromones. All he could think of was wanting to take the seed of the large beast that had now kept him pinned down.

================

Austen smiled a bit.

"I see. Well it's great to get out the house every once in a while." He shrugged a bit. "Nobody important, though some people usually make a big deal out of it for no reason whatsoever. Name's Austen and you two are?"

(I've made it back to the house v.v)
The freind grins and nods "exectly what I told nick here. You can't just hide yourself away in your home. Gotta get out try dateing no matter your preference."
Nick blushes more "I'm Niko or nick as my freind Matt calls me. It's nice t-to meet you."
Rylan gave a deep lustful growl and he pushed his cock into the waiting hole, the sudden intrusion causing some pain. Rylan ignored any crys of discomfort and started to hump, ploughing in hard into the tight human bellow him. He kept him held close to his chest and his nose filled with his pheromones as he humped, one hand-paw moving down the humans chest and stomach to start stroking at his cock.
A deep moan escaped his lips. His mind was racing with on too many thoughts as his heart pounded heavily. A part of his mind was screaming that something was wrong, hopefully talk sense to him enough to that he would snap back to reality. The reality was that his body was working against that small thought and the rest of the thoughts wanted his body to be filled, but filled with what exactly? He could only grunt a bit painfully at the large member that penetrated his rear, yet a sound of satisfaction as he found himself being pumped up and down. He felt like an animal's favorite toy, pinned down and unable to fight against the massive strength, but he could not fight it. In fact, he was easing himself into the process more and more by moving his hips around.

======

Austen smiled as he extended his hand to shake both men's respectively.

"Pleasure's mine." He examined the two a bit closely, wondering if they or at least one of them would pass the test. "As your friend said, there's no need to be nervous. When a person gets out, they soon realize how much they can enjoy themselves."

Austen heard the bit about sexual preference, so he took the wild guess. The shorter male extended his arm as if he was inviting Nick to wrap his hands around it.

"Care to go for a dance to break the ice?"
Nick blushes and shakes the hand gently. He started to get a bit more comfortable around the handsome male.
Nicks friend takes it and tries hard to hide what it ended up doing to him. "Go on nick I need the bathroom any way."
"o-ok" Nick smiles slightly kinda looking forward to dancing but concerned about the crowd. He takes Austen's arm with his own and trusts the male to keep him away from being humiliated.
Austen simply smiled as he shook their hands. It seemed that Nick's friend was a bit embarrassed at what was going on downstairs. It happened a lot around him, though when he was around one of the many people who was possibly destined for him, some of its effects did not work, which allowed him and them to be themselves among each other. He led Nick away to the dance floor.

"So have you danced before?"
Nick nods "a little but I'm not good at it." He blushes a bit as they get close to the crowd. Nick feels drawen towards Austin. It seems to let him be himself around the handsome male.
Austen simply smiled as a tingling sensation ran through Nick's body.

"No worries, man. I'm certain you'll do just great with whats going to play." It was a bit of a slow song and a few people began to take their partners out to the floor. Austen brought his arm around Nick's waist as his other hand intertwined with his. "I'll lead and maybe you'll be able to catch on."
Rylan gave deep lustful rumbles as he humped, claiming his new mate fully intent on seeding. Hewas pleased when ghe other stopped resisting him and started to shift around, hiving his cock a better shot at his prostate. His hand stroked faster and he licked at the crook of the other makes neck, praising him for now being a good mate.
Tyler moaned as there was no more resistance and if there was, it simply was flooded away by the newer thoughts. He moaned loudly as his prostate was hit on numerous occasions, making him even more entranced into the desire to be bred by his new alpha or however this worked. He just wanted to be taken care of and vice versa, the male not even caring to report back to his clients as for some miraculous reason, his phone began to ring with the firm on the other end. It did not matter though. He truly could not reach out to grab it.
Rylan gave a growl at the device and swatted it out of the way as he continued to breed his lioness, grunting and froaning loudly as he got closer and closer to release his hand moved faster on the others cock, fully intending for him to cum aswell.
He could only take so much, sure enough. The intense pounding only added to the pressure. With his cock at the max length, it began to twitch as he could take no more. His seed began to erupt all over the grass as his mate continued to thrust in and out of his body.
Name: Kiami
Height:6'1
Weight:170
Personality: he is a cunning trickster with a hidden kind streak.
Role: heir
Race: Kitsune
Type: Seeder
Effects:on occasion the kids glow with thier spiritual power. Also they are not pups. They start like humans with ears and A tail. During the pregnancy they need a lot of energy. It takes 5-6 months to birth normaly.

(Kiami's apperance is attached as I actully have a pic for once.)

Nick gasps at the tingling sensation but as the music starts it quickly is pushed to the back of his mind. He moves in time with the slow beat and blushes at the tender way Austin is holding his waist. He enjoys the tender touch immensely.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As his mate orgasms bellow him, his body clenches his rear firmly causing rylan to finally be pushed over the edge. He gives a slight roar and pushes to the hilt and cums, shooting his thick potent seed deep into his mate.
Tyler gave one final moan as the seed filled his insides. Finally his mind felt completely clear. He turned over a bit until his back was resting on the grass. He found himself running his hands along his mate's mane, stroking it partially as he bit his lower lip. In his mind, there was nothing wrong with the site at all. Rylan was looking to have a lioness and Tyler was able to fulfill what he was desiring. If everything went well, Tyler would be delivering their litter in three months, but the collar's curse had another effect they would soon find out.

"Want to go back to the mansion?" He asked

=====================

To say the least, the spell was not to alter Nick in any form. The side effects from being near Austen too long would do that on their own. The male was giving Nick a boost of confidence, something to help him feel a bit calm about the dance.

"Here" he held one of the male's hands, bringing it to rest on his shoulder. "I think we're both set to go." He smiled as he began to move his legs, hoping Nick would catch on and follow suit so as not to be dragged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,584 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,377 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,512 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,652 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,068 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,587 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,315 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething