Alien Saviour (closed with nurse)
"Of course! I'll show you to the botanical garden." Ryne said quickly as he helped Allegra to the gardens. "Is there anything I can help with?" He asked
"You´ve done so much" she said as she let him help her walk, as they arrived to the botanical garden se was impressed, it reminded her of home an she smiled weakly "I just..really need some earth and a bit of water" she said finding a safe spot and digging a hole with her own hands, it was dangerous to plant her tree infront of Ryne, she could now kill her if he killed her tree, but the man had done so much for her, that she could only trust him.
Ryne returned with a water pail for Allegra. "Here. This should help. There's some nutrients that you can use for your tree if you'd like." He suggested.
"Thank you" she said as she poured the water over the soil "no its fine...I can feel the seed took root not only in the earth but in you...I feel both are fine" she said smiling at that and enjoying the warmth and sun in the garden, letting herself fall on the ground "ahhh Im starting to feel like myself again, Im really sorry for barging in like this...why are you so kind to me?"
"You needed help. I couldn't walk away from someone who needed help. You're my friend." Ryne said happily as he gave Allegra a smile.
"Ive never met someone like you Ryne" she said and smiled "An you are my friend...and my baby daddy" he said smiling with love at that, for she wanted a family, this was not ideal but at least it was happening.
Ryne smiled. "I do have some questions about the pregnancy. How long will the pregnancy last? Are there any symptoms?" He asked.
"just a few weeks...Im not sure how many as you are human" she said and paused "well you might want to be more out in the sun, some fathers vomit while they get used to the presence of the rootling, some faint but thats not too common, others find their mates more appealing and feel the need to copulate" she said trying to remember if there was anything else
Ryne blushed at the mention of the mate's assistance. "How many do you want?" He asked embarrisngly, hoping to help with repopulating Allegra's race.
"you are doing tongs giving me one....how can you ask me how many I want? as...as if it was the most common thing" she asked sitting up and looking at him "or...or do you really want to have kids with me?"
Ryne blushed until he looked as red as a tomato. "I don't mind if it's you." He said embarrassingly. He placed a hand on his flat stomach to calm himself.
"well...my roots are now here, its not like I can go away" she said standing as she came near and kissed his lips placing a hand over him feeling the little life force of the children forming in him
Ryne's eyes widened as Allegra kissed him. He was caught of guard and was surprised. "W-wgat do you feel?" He asked, looking up at Allegra.
"feel about you or the child?" she asked a bit confused and thinking perhaps she went to far with a kiss.
"B-both?" Ryne asked, liking the kiss and wanting to experience it again.
"I feel thankful towards you and I like you a lot ...and...well physically atracted" she said and smiled "and...I already love our baby"
"I-I-I like you a lot too. As well as our baby. Maybe...we could celebrate the night?" Ryne suggested with a blush, wanting to make love with Allegra to celebrate this new partnership.
Allegra smiled and kissed his lips again "I would love to celebrate"
Ryne nuzzled Allegra. "Let's go to my room. Then we can celebrate." He said as he wrapped his arms around Allegra, wanting to be spoiled for the moment.
She grinned and kissed his cheek "lead the way my little human" she said as she walked taking his hand so he could show her the way. She was already getting exitment from thinking being with him, her belly felt desire in the pit of her stomach

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,917 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,243 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg