Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW))
(08-17-2015, 10:44 PM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "There we go...~ Thats it." Giving him little nips along his body he hisses happily and continued to thrust his tail into him at a fast and hard pace, growing harder with each moan that escaped from Rylan. "We need you nice and relaxed for the eggs...It won't work unless you relax."

He nodded moaning out getting more and more into it as time goes by "Ohh..h...harder, D...Dont Stop!" he pants and wraps his arms around the naga holding him close against him.
Available for conversation, pm me.
He nodded moaning out getting more and more into it as time goes by "Ohh..h...harder, D...Dont Stop!" he pants and wraps his arms around the naga holding him close against him.
[/quote]

"Let's get to the main part...Shall we?" He slowly took out his tail from inside the lion and then used what juices he had to rub all over his slickened member before poking it into his perked entrance, feeling the warmth radiating from it.
Whimpering and moaning softly the lion panted and pushed back a little more, acting like a lioness in heat and somewhere in his hormone fogged brain he did realise it but it only made him more horny. "o...oh god yes" he moaned softly "P..please don't keep me waiting!" 
Teyuki wakes up hours later. He looks around to see if his harpy freind is there.
(08-18-2015, 05:42 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: Whimpering and moaning softly the lion panted and pushed back a little more, acting like a lioness in heat and somewhere in his hormone fogged brain he did realise it but it only made him more horny. "o...oh god yes" he moaned softly "P..please don't keep me waiting!" 

"Yes, my mate..." As soon as the words slipped out of his mouth the silver haired Naga had pressed himself into him carefully and guided him down onto his member, letting out soft grunts from both the tightness and warmth it gave him.
(08-18-2015, 08:29 PM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "Yes, my mate..." As soon as the words slipped out of his mouth the silver haired Naga had pressed himself into him carefully and guided him down onto his member, letting out soft grunts from both the tightness and warmth it gave him.

Rylan gave a growl of satisfied bliss as he slid onto the length, it easily finding and entering his inner chamber. He wrapped his arms around the nagas neckand placed his forehead against the snakes, letting the gest of his body be at the smakes command 
[/quote]

Rylan gave a growl of satisfied bliss as he slid onto the length, it easily finding and entering his inner chamber. He wrapped his arms around the nagas neckand placed his forehead against the snakes, letting the gest of his body be at the smakes command 
[/quote]

His body held him close while he thrusted now deeply and hard inside of him, letting out soft hisses of pleasure.
The lion mewled and pushed up against the snakes coils, trying to squeeze around the invading member, he gives deep satisfied growls and moans. not wanting it to stop he pushes back firmly into the thrusting trying to get him as deep as possible.
(08-20-2015, 08:07 AM)Dusty779 Wrote: The lion mewled and pushed up against the snakes coils, trying to squeeze around the invading member, he gives deep satisfied growls and moans. not wanting it to stop he pushes back firmly into the thrusting trying to get him as deep as possible.

The Naga kept hissing and groaning as he picked up the pace, and pressed him into his coils to put more pressure on him as he thrusted into him hard and deep, trying to hit that certain point that would send his head spinning and make him lose control.
(08-20-2015, 04:04 PM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: The Naga kept hissing and groaning as he picked up the pace, and pressed him into his coils to put more pressure on him as he thrusted into him hard and deep, trying to hit that certain point that would send his head spinning and make him lose control.

Rylan Moaned going into a lust induced high, he his cock found a gap in the snakes coils and he pushed in humping in time with the nagas, so each pull out of his coils linked to a push in by the lizard turning him into a drooling moaning groaning mess, wanting only to be filled with the snakes litter. he could feel himself getting close, his imminent release getting closer and closer.
((Is this alright?))

Name and Role: Sage, breeder
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs when not pregnant
Hair color: white (or just really, really light blonde)
Eye Color: brown
Race: half-human half-deer
Language: English
Breeding Habits: Pregnancy lasts 7 months. Very fertile and can carry up to 20 babies.
Other information wanted known: Carefree, easygoing, loves to talk to people and make friends.
How long pregnant for: 6 out of seven months currently
How many babies at a time: up to 20 (he has two uteruses, on in his human half and one in his deer half, and they each can carry up to 10 babies.)
[/quote]

Rylan Moaned going into a lust induced high, he his cock found a gap in the snakes coils and he pushed in humping in time with the nagas, so each pull out of his coils linked to a push in by the lizard turning him into a drooling moaning groaning mess, wanting only to be filled with the snakes litter. he could feel himself getting close, his imminent release getting closer and closer.
[/quote]

And to be filled with his litter he would be, as the pace of the thrusts increased inside the lion and he held onto him tightly with his arms and the coiling of his tail, feeling himself getting ready to place his seemly large eggs into Rylan very soon.

((sorry. I have been so tired lately. And sure. That sounds good. Let me see if I can come up with something for your character soon. ))
Rylan, barely able to even know where he is now moans out unabashedly, humping away at the snakes coils he eventually cums, his seed exploding between the layers of the serpents body. his tight hole spasms and clenches around the cock within it, trying to milk it.
(08-17-2015, 02:10 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: "Well, then tell me about your kind then. Then maybe I would know..." Damian huffed sligjtly slightly, but let it go with a sigh and then blinked when asked about the delivery and he shrugged. "With my kind, usually nine months. Though, I don't know about your people and pregnancy so it could be different. Only time will tell..."

Loric gave a small growl of indifference. "My kind does not go around killing mindlessly," he remarked, stated essentially the only thing that Damian had already been told. "Only when necessary. We have been portrayed as savage beasts in the past. We do not take kindly to the idea. And I will be patient, in that case," he said, as if it was a simple choice as to if he was impatient or not.    

(08-18-2015, 07:38 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Teyuki wakes up hours later. He looks around to see if his harpy freind is there.

Esten was panting softly. He'd woken up in a daze, cold and hot at once. He kept quiet for Teyuki's sake, but he wasn't sure what was happening. Cold sweat trickled down his face and his flat belly clenched in another spike of pleasure. His toes curled, not realizing his womb was extra-sensitive as it changed and adapted to conceived Teyuki's offspring. All he knew was that something inside him felt so good.
Teyuki "hey are you ok?" He touches the harpy and is surpised by all the sweat. He pulls back in time to not freeze the sweat on the harpy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,607 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,660 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething