Pregnant and broke (open)
Name: Kevin.
Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Blue.
Figure: Heavy set/very bottom heavy in my belly, large hips and butt.
Pregnancy status (if applicable): 3 months along with 8 kids.
Extra Info:  Friendly to new people, loves belly rubs and seeing very pregnant bellies.

I was walking down the road, huge pregnant belly jutting out of my frame which complemented my large shapely hips and rear. My hips and rear slowly swung back and forth and I accepted that fact but I still enjoyed the feeling of being so big.
Troy sniffed. "I'm not sure" he said hugging Sammy and holding him a lot tighter than he would of expected. "Your good at making me feel better." My troy said laughing
"Don't say anything. I think I just someone to comfort me right now" Troy said. "Please"
"Oh...sure" Troy said. "Toilet is just through that door" Troy said pointing.

"Sorry if I'm a bit hormonal it's hard to control my emotions lately" Troy explained
"Well it least it's better than constant Nausea" Troy joked. "You should drink water anyway it's better for you"
"Oh well there's tap water here for you. And free" Troy joked. "I'm just happy I can get you to eat normally"

"So what do you do for fun?"
"Read, I used to go over to other guys houses for sex, wank, stare at the clouds." Troy laughed.
"When what happened?" Troy asked confused. "Plus the Arial doesn't work on the tv so the only thing it can watch are VHS tapes.
"Thank you, I'd appreciate it" Troy said genuinely "you seem really handy? There are various other things that need repairing if your interested?" Troy said grinning and laughing. "I'm gonna have a bath cause I'm starting to stink and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate my body Oder"
"I'm going to take a bath. I'll be back" Troy said as he went into the bathroom. Troy smiled he was glad to see Sammy smiling and not as stressed. For the few hours they'd spend together he seemed to improve no end.

Then Troy slipped and everything went black.
Troy groaned on the floor. He lay their sprawled out naked on the linoleum. He didn't seem to answer any of sammys attempts trying to wake him. A trickle of blood began to drip from his skull into a puddle polluting it like ink.
Troy slowly began to wake up he felt so light headed. He put a hand to it and pulled it away and saw the red stain on his hand.

"Ohh. I'm bleeding" he crawled pained towards Sammy and tried to call his name but his voice was too tired. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his head before blacking out again.

When he awake again he was lying on his bed unsure of how he got there.
"Yeah, it but it stopped working and I can't afford a mechanic" Troy explained. "You didn't have to do all this for me though, I don't deserve it" Troy said feeling guilty that Sammy had done all this. Suddenly he remembered blacking out and felt his head and felt a bandage. "Thank you for bandaging my head."
"Oh.." Troy said confused "probably mrs stone, she lives in one of the other trailers."

"Although stop being useful, I feel bad that all I can offer you is roof over your head and a hormonal pregnant guy as a roommate"
Troy laughed before letting out a loud yawn.

"I think I might head to bed, you can stay awake just not make much noise" Troy told Sammy before he climbed under the blankets on his bed.
When Troy awoke he quickly realised he needed to throw up and rushed into the bathroom and began hurling into toilet. He hated the nausea it wasn't somthing that had completely gone,

"You okay" he heard Sammy ask.

"Morning sickness..I'll be out in a second" he called out before throwing up again
Troy threw up again.

"But..I'm not.." He threw up again as he attempted to finish the sentence.

Troy felt the wave of nausea subside and climbed to his feet and opened the bathroom.

"You can use it now?" Troy called out.
"you only had to piss, i had to throw up" Troy said sighing.

"What did you want for breakfast?"
"i'm not that good a cook. We could walk to the buffet and then we could eat to our hearts content?" Troy suggested. he looked at Sammy who looked off, "Maybe we should go to a doctor first? your not looking good?"
"Pregnant? Yeah finish throwing up and we'll catch the bus to the doctors" Troy said. Kneeling behind Sammy and gently massaging his back as he threw up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,254 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,620 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,664 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,073 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething