Life begins at home (open to everyone)
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] Life begins at home (Open to Everyone) [/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
(Set in alternate universe where guys can get pregnant and the Basic Idea is my character is moving into his parents house after their death and trying to make a new life.  So I’m looking for Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife, Roommate(s), Friends/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would like to join or have questions message me)

Name:  .
Hair Color:  .
Eye Color:  .
Figure:  .
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Personality: .[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Pregnancy stage: (if applicable)
Extra Info:  .

Name: Zach
Hair Color:  brunette.
Eye Color:  blue.
Figure:  medium height and with an average build, he's got a bit of a chubby belly.
Personality: warm, sarcastic, gay but isn't easily the hookup type. Social outcast and nervous around new people.
Extra Info: big eater, parents are both dead. Mother from cancer, father from suicide. Has a pregnancy fetish but would never admit it.
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Zach finished unpacking the last box of his stuff. It felt weird moving back home and knowing there would be no one to greet him or make him welcome, his parents were gone and at least moving back in was better than selling the place. He walked over the window and opened the curtains letting sunshine stream in. He watched people walk past. And a postman drive up on his motor bike and drop letters in. Zach walked to the front door and walked outside.[/color]
Name: Kevin .
Hair Color: Black .
Eye Color: Blue .
Figure: Heavy set in the stomach .[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Personality: Friendly to new people, outgoing, loves seeing pregnant bellies and those who carry them.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Pregnancy stage: 3 months, multiples. (if applicable)
Extra Info: Wants to see how big I get by having the excuse of eating for more than just me.

I was walking down the street, minding my own business while massaging my stomach. "Mmmm, sure is a nice day out for a stroll eh, little ones?"
Zach looked up nervously and saw the man walking down the street. I grabbed my mail from the letterbox.

"Hi" Zach said quickly.
I looked at the guy who said hello to me and waved at him. "Hey there. You new around here?" I asked.
"Kind of. I grew up here and just moved back" Zach said being deliberately vague on the details. "You live around here?"
"Ah, okay then. Yeah, I do live around here. Name's Kevin. What's yours?"
"Zach. so how long have you lived in the area." Zach asked. "There are so many new houses compared to when I was a child." He said.
"Eh, for as long as I can remember." I said, rubbing my stomach. "But yeah, there are a lot more houses these days than what there was in the past."
"Feeling full?" Zach asked pointing to how Kevin was rubbing his belly constantly.
"Yeah, that and I'm pretty pregnant so my kids're kicking up a storm." I said.
"Your pregnant? Wow you and your husband must be so excited." Zach said beaming. "Do you love it? I bet being pregnant is amazing."
"Yeah, I love being pregnant. Getting bigger every day and having an excuse for stuffing my face!" I said with a laugh. "Actually I'm being a surrogate for another couple."
"Yeah it is good to make a pig of yourself occasionally" Zach gestured to his own chubby gut. "Surrogacy is cool. What made you want to do that? Did you partner mind?"
*bump*
Name: Theo
Hair Color: redhead
Eye Color: green
Figure: lanky and tall, skinny except for his belly
Personality: shy around strangers, but otherwise fun-loving and goofy
Pregnancy stage: 7 months, multiples
Extra Info: Computer engineering student at the local college. He lives next to Zach.

Theo was coming home from school, his bag slung over his shoulder and a hand pressed against his back as he walked up to his front door. He saw his neighbor and waved at him.
Zach waved at theo, they'd been freinds when they were younger their parents forcing them on play dates.

"Theo! I havnt seen you since high school? How have you been?" He said calling out to his neighbor.
"I've been alright," Theo replied, leaning against a column on the porch as he talked to Zach. "I'm going to school at the local college. What about you? How are you, what have you been up to?"
"I just moved back, working out what I'm going to do with dads businesses" Zach explained. "So. College? All the partying is doing you good" he joked.
Theo snorted. "I can't exactly party anymore," he replied, putting a hand over his belly and leaning back. "I'm a bit... er, preoccupied. Or, rather, occupied."
"Oh..oh my god. Sorry" Zach said getting flustered and Turning red. "I just thought you'd put on weight, you know the freshman 15" he said trying to explain himself "but pregnant wow..congratulations..you and your partner must be do excited."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,641 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock