The demon carrier (open to everyone)
Ryu anguished in pain, almost to the point of screaming to release all the anger, but he decided to keep it all in. Ryu knew that the only thing that would probably keep him alive is to become a toy to Haku or a pet to Yokami. Ryu absolutely hated Haku for what he did and what he has done, so he decided that it be best to be Yokami's pet. Ryu crawled to Yokami, and said to her, trying to not sound as if he were in pain,

"Yokami, my master, I would gladly be your pet, please master, take me with you!" Ryu was disgusted to going so low as to call a demon a master, but he had no choice.
Yokaimi smirks. "Well this one is desprite haku. Maybe we should end the punishment." He smirks and looks the human haku is showing him. "He does look nice, how do you find all the nice looking humans haku?"
"Its my speciality" Haku smirked and patted on Kashi's belly. Then he heard Ryu's words and chuckled. "Oh well, I guess it's better this way". He rose his hand and release Ryu from the Yokai Tensei curse. Then he lift his finger up and collar with chains appear around Ryu's neck- chains he can't break- and gave it to Yokami. "He is yours then. Give him a good kick in the ass in my name, and take him with you. Do whatever you wish with him, he doesn't interest me anymore. Fuck him or kill him- it's not my concern". He gave the chain to Yokami, and return to sit beside Kasi, rubbing his huge, sloshing belly adorably.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryu go up from all fours, and he stands now with a collar around his neck and the pet of a demon. At least the pain went away, and his skin wasn't being ripped open, but Ryu was still pregnant with the doshi's children. Ryu knew that unless he can gain Yokami's approval of being a good slave pet.

"Master Yokami, I am still carrying Haku's wonderful children," Ryu said with slight sarcasm when he said wonderful children, "but I'd rather prefer to be carrying your children instead, so please don't kill me, at least not until I eventually birth your children, my master," Ryu said, trying to suck up to Yokami as much as he could.
Yokami nods. "Thank you, I'll make you a new gift when I can. Maybe something for your new faveriot? I got this nice silver fabric recently." He then looks at his new pet and looks in the humans eyes. "I don't kill my gifts from my friends unless they are not worth the trouble they might cause me. Lucky for you haku is my best freind so it increases your worth, but you hurt my friend so your on thin ice right now. You best be on your best behavior for a while."
Haku smiled at the two, knowing he did the best choice. He rubbed Kashi's belly, feeling his babies forming inside him, and growing fast.
(Bump.)
(I got to be honest, I have no idea what to add next since I'm supposed to be a pet who has to be in line or else death or worse. Really either Yokami or Kashi has to say something to continue on without feeling odd or forced.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,603 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,660 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,394 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99