Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
Doctor M smiled as he felt his son kick inside his lover. Doctor M looked at Sean, pulled Sean towards himself, and kissed him right on the lips.
"Sean, I know I was... not the best towards you, but now, now I feel like I can trust you. You changed me for the better. Can you forgive what I've done to you?" Doctor M begged as he places his hand on Sean's belly.
Sean smiled at Dr. M. "Of course, I can, Dr. M."
Doctor M looked at Jeffery with regretful eyes. He didn't say anything to him, but he did make a motion with his head that said "come over here" to which Jeffery did. Doctor M spoke to Jeffery,
"Jeffery, I'm sorry for what I have done. Now this doesn't mean you can leave just yet," M looked at Sean as well, "but I will now treat the both of you with better respect and give you both better living conditions. You both will now no longer will have to live in this dingy underground cramped dirty room-slash-lab. Plus I will give you both decent clothes as well," Doctor M then kissed Sean on the belly and kissed Jeffery on the lips, to which Jeffery complied and his heart melted, metaphorically of course.
Sean smiled as he and Jeffery followed Dr. M.
M took Jeffery to his own comfy room, and Jeffery entered and felt relief over the change of environment and how things seem to be going uphill. M then took Sean to M's own room, which was very big, lavish, and well decorated. M closed the door behind them and held Sean by his hand. "Sean, this will not only be mine's, but this will also be yours. I love you Sean,"
Sean held M's hand and smiled. "I love you too, M."
Doctor M then slapped Sean's ass and left the room, but not before saying, "now clean up and get dressed. I'm making dinner, and it'll be ready soon,"
Sean got cleaned up and got dressed. He waddled towards the kitchen.
On the table were 2 elegant meals, some champagne (non-alcoholic of course), and classical music was playing in the background. "Hello Sean, you look fantastic today," M said, "Jeffery preferred to eat alone, so it's just us tonight," M winked at Sean.
"That's fine. I'm OK with that." Sean said as he sat at the table.
M sat down as well, and started to eat. "So Sean, have you communicated with my, I mean, our son recently?"
"He's glad that you and I are together." Sean replied as he started to eat his meal.
"I'm glad too, but... I took you away from your previous life. Tell me please, how was your life before all of this?"
"It was all fine. I was in college studying electronics. Then, that's you came along." Sean replied.
"is there any one you miss?"
My friends, but mostly my family." Sean replied sadly.
"I can't ever get out of hiding, I'm a very wanted man. So after you birth, if you choose to go back, I will let you, no strings attached," M looked at his food, "But it's either go back, or stay with me. No compromise,"
"I love my family, M, but I don't want to leave you." Sean said blushing.
"Really Sean, and why is that?"
Sean looked at M. "Because, I love you and wanna be with you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,508 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,223 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg