Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
"The first near 100% successful try was my son, it's just that he died while birthing, let's hope the same doesn't to you,"
I insert a purple candy looking thing.
"Now hurry, eat that!"
I ate the purple candy. "Now what?" I asked.
"That was to make stabilize you, but now you will feel even more pain as your belly glows purple, but at least the growing will stop," I joke darkly and laugh.
I groaned as I felt pain in my massive belly.
"Do you feel pain? Don't you love it?!"
"I do feel pain and I do love it!" I screamed in pain.
"Oh boy you are more messed up than I intended, but whatever,"
I pressed a button and cranked a lever, causing lighting to strike your purple glowing belly.
"Now the process is almost done, aaaaannnddd!"
I turn off the lightning.
"DONE!"
I groaned in pain as the in my belly stopped growing. I looked down and saw how massive my belly was.
I walk into the room I'm keeping you, and giggle in excitement. I see your belly, and I start rubbing it.
"Hello son, can you hear me?"
I kiss your belly.
"OOH!" I yelled in pain as your son kicked.
"He hears his daddy! I'm so sorry son that you died, but I will make it up to you,"
I pick you up and lie you down on the bed.
"Now listen, you're my prisoner Sean, you will not be allowed to leave ever, you got it? I will kill you and your family and friends if you do,"
"OK. I understand." Sean replied. "Can I at least ask what your name is?"
"No, you can't, but you can call me Doctor M,"
"OK, Dr. M." Sean said. "Is there anything else?"
"Yes, you are my new breeder, and you must birth me 5 babies for you to gain your freedom,"
I exit the room, turn off all the lights, and head back upstairs.
I knew there was no way I can put my clothes back on, so I laid on the bed and went to bed and fell asleep.
Later that night, while Sean was asleep, I entered the basement and went into Sean's room. I saw him sleeping on the bed, covered in the blanket I provided for him. I slowly pulled down the blanket to reveal Sean's great pregnant belly, and I started whispering to the baby inside it.
"Son, I am so sorry you had passed away, it was my fault, but now you will reborn! Aren't you excited!?" I felt a couple of kicks, and took it as a response. "Yes son, you will be experimented on once you're of age, and hopefully my knowledge and technology won't kill you like last time,"
I started to kiss the pregnant belly in anticipation for the birth that will come in the near future. (As in not now)
I woke up and hoping it was all a dream. I looked down at my massive belly and realized that it was not a dream. I rubbed my belly.
I noticed that Sean was awake, and I got up quickly and slapped him across the face.
"You boy are not allowed to enjoy yourself here! You got it?!"
I got out a a pin with a smiley face on it.
"You see I came here to put this on you, I forgot to do it earlier, but now I have my chance. Now this may pinch a bit,"
With that said, straps came out and held down Sean's limbs. I started to hover the pin over Sean's belly and decided where to place it, soon deciding to pin it to his popped belly button. I hovered the pin over the navel, and quickly jammed it in, causing Sean's navel to bleed, and the pin started to blink red.
"Ahh!" Sean yelp in pain as the pin went into his popped bellybutton. "What's this pin for?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,047 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg