Pregnant with a Spirit (closed with SeanWoods221)
"It has multiple purposed!"
I took out a handkerchief and cleaned the blood that was coming from the navel, and the pin turned into a solid green.
"You see, the pin can tell me how my child is doing at all times, it can track you if you ever were to leave, it can blow you up when I catch you after your failed attempt to escape, and it's my variation of branding you,"
I kissed the top of Sean's belly one last time, went out the door, locked it, and snapped my fingers, causing the straps to untie Sean and the lights to turn off, save for the green glow of the smiley pin.
I couldn't believe what is happening. Since Dr. M wasn't around me, I rubbed my belly some more. "You wanna be with your evil father or stay with good ol' me? I asked the spirit inside my belly.
The baby inside you kicked in response.
"Kick hard if you wanna stay with your father. Kick softly if you wanna stay with me." Sean said softly.
The baby kicked hard and then kicked soft.
"You wanna stay with both of us or just me? I'll take real care for you. I think I love you." Sean whispered.
The baby responded again with a hard kick and a soft kick.
"So, you want me? We'll get outta here together. I promise." Sean cooed.
The baby continuously kicked hard, indicating he didn't want to leave his father.
"So, your father and I together?" I asked.
The baby kicked hard and soft again, indicating a yes to both.
I couldn't believe it. The baby wants me and this mad man together? I went to bed and slept on the thought.
I was up in my room, and had the cameras and audio bugs in the basement room active. I saw Sean talking to the baby and the baby responding back. I wrote down on the findings, being amazed at the events, though I was somewhat surprised at my son's response. Maybe I shouldn't treat Sean so bad.
The next morning I entered the room with a healthy breakfast on a tray.
"Morning Sean,"
"Uh, morning, Dr. M." Sean replied. "Why are you being nice all of a sudden?"
I breathed in and out very hard.
"What, I can't be nice?! Do I have to be a horrible person all the time!?" I hand the tray to Sean, "And here is your breakfast, I hope you enjoy,"
"I didn't mean that. I meant, once you brought me here, you've been very mean to me. Why the sudden change? Please, tell me." I pleaded.
"I don't have to explain myself to you," I leave Sean to his tray of food and head back upstairs.
I talked to the baby while I ate my breakfast. "He'll come around." I told the baby.
The baby kicked softly.
Once I was done with my breakfast, I talked to the baby more. "I wonder what your name was." I asked myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,508 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,223 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg