Ancient Pregnancy (Open)
Plot: Two college students go on a field trip to the Amazon. They lost their fellow students, but find an ancient temple. An artifact makes them pregnant. (Contains: Rapid Belly Growth and Breast Expansion.)
Name: Sean Woodard (Add a last name if you want to)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face

Sean is a college student getting ready for a field trip to the Amazon.
Name: Tyson 'Ty' Campbell
Height/ Build: 6'0" fat about 200lbs
Hair, eyes, completion: Blonde, blue eyes, pale

Ty dragged his bag over to Sean, it was packed full of everything and a couple battery packs to charge his phone, they'd be no way he could survive without his phone.

"So where we meeting everyone" he asked Sean, hoping he knew.
"By the entrance of the campus, Tyson." Sean told his friend as he was ready for the field trip to the Amazon.
"well I got my stuff. Should I meet you down there?" He wasn't really exited about it, his parents were forcing him to go. Mostly because they wanted him out of the house to play sonthing other than video games, his family were rich and Ty was the black Sheep.
"Yes, Ty. Meet me there." Sean replied.
Ty nodded and waited down at the campus entrance. A hire bus was waiting to take the classmates to the airport so they could fly down there. The bus driver loaded his bag on board. He saw Sean approaching the bus.
"You ready, Ty?" Sean asked his friend. Sean handed his bag for it to be loaded.
"Yeah, ready as I'll ever be." Ty grumbled getting on the bus "can't wait to see who gets bit by a snake first."
They arrived at the airport and flew to the Amazon.
Ty was surprised how muggy it was, the humidity hitting the moment he stepped off the plane onto the hot concrete runway of a regional village.

"God it's hot" Ty grumbled.
"Come on, Ty. We're gonna have some fun." Sean replied. They walked until Sean and Ty lost their fellow students.
"Where are we going Sean?" He pulled out his mobile hoping for a gps signal but nothing. "We're gonna loose everyone." As he followed Sean unsure of his destination
"I don't know." Sean said. Soon, the came to an ancient temple. "Wow."
"What?" Ty said confused and in awe. "This is mental? Are you sure this isn't private property" he said taking a cautionary step up towards the door.
"No one's here." Sean said as he opened the huge doors.
Ty ran his finger of the cobwebbed mossy stone walls.

"What is this place for? You don't think there's any traps like Indiana jones or anything?" He wondered.
"C'mon, Ty. That's just a movie. This is real life." Sean said as he lit up a torch.
"Yeah exactly! We need to be careful who knows what might happen" Ty said a little worried. The torch lit up the room stairs leading up to an altar and he couldn't tell what was on it without getting closer.
"Look at this statue, Ty." Sean said as he got closer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,080 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,369 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,647 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,586 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,314 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething