Breeders (OPEN TO ALL!)(NSFW)
Tommy chuckled before nuzzling up in Helen's neck, wrapping his tail across Helen's belly protectively, then fell asleep
Helen woke up and rubb her huge belly. "Good morning love".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(Really fast, do you want her to go into labor when we kiss or not?)
"Morning love.", Tommy said tired and kissed her with passion.
Helen felt a pain in her belly and suddenly her water break and gush out and spread over the babe. "OMG babe! I'm in labor!" She said in panic.
Tommy turned pale and quickly said, "I'll grab some towels and get cleaned up. Take deep breaths and don't push yet!"
Helen breath heavily as Tommy bring the towels. "Am I dialting yet?" She asks him, then a contraction make her scream.
Tommy calmed down and said, "I don't know love, but I called a service robot, it'll be down here shortly. Want to kiss till it comes, or hold my claw and squeeze it when a contraction hits or do you want to do both?" He quickly pecked Helen on the cheek and rubbed her belly.
Helen grabbed the male's hand and screamed as another contraction hit her. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" she felt the first baby crowning in her birth cannal. "baby is coming!".
Tommy screamed in pain, "Ouch! That hurts!" Just then, a service robot came to help with the birth. "Hey, the service robot came, it's going to be all right sexy.", Tommy said purring
Helen cried out louder, face red and breathing heavily. the baby's head start to come out as her pussy streached so wide.
"It's alright Helen, keep pushing.", Tommy said, trying to ignore the pain in his claw, so, he kissed Helen with passion on the lips, hoping that would make her, and his claw, feel better. As he did this he felt himself grow hard.
Helen kissed the male and then cried out and pushed harder, gritting her teeth hard and grunting. "ahhhhhh!!!" the head of the first baby pop out, streching her hole, and finaly, the rest of the body was out. the baby screamed red face. it was a girl.
"Good job love, 19 more to go!", Tommy says, then gets a death glare.
finaly the female breeder cried out and deliver all the babies. She was sweating and panting heavily, so weak from the hard birth. with her final effort, she push the placenta out, and her big belly deflated. her nipples were lactating milk for the babies and she smile and said to Tommy : "i love you".
"I love you too", Tommy said, then kissed her. "Can I ask you a question? ', Tommy asked
"Sure" Helen said, tho her body was weak and she sould get to rest.
"Well, since I'm a hermaphrodite, I can breed and give life, so I was wondering if I can be pregnant sometimes and have sex with you? Also...", Tommy said before getting a call from his dad, Leo.
--Leo's phone call--
"Hey son, just wanted to tell you that there is a slim chance that any male or female you mate with can grow a dick or a vagina. I know I should've told you this before you went, but I just discovered it out, and your kids will have it to. Bye Tommy!"
--After Leo's phone call--
Tommy was surprised by this turn of events. In fact, his face turned white!
(Was the turn of events (mostly Leo's call) ok? If not, I can delete it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,584 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,377 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,512 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,651 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,068 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,587 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,315 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething