Breeders (OPEN TO ALL!)(NSFW)
"Okay", Tommy stopped for a second,"before I resume, do you want me to take my vitamin or not?"
"take it, yes!" she moaned.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"I don't think you understand, no vitamin means I rape you until you scratch my right ear. With a vitamin, it's under control. Do you want to be fucked senseless or not?"
"ooohh yess!!" she let him rape her " i will scratch your ear after you rape me" she promised.
"Alright, but I'll warn you before, he is quite feisty." Tommy said as he sped up his thrusts and climaxed into Helen, filling her up with five eggs shaped like volleyballs. Tommy didn't take his vitamin in time as suddenly, Tommy stopped, then fell on the floor and started twitching.
(When he does this, he's turning into his rapeing alter-ego, Thomas, but Helen didn't know that, since he takes his vitamin once a day, or after sex)
Helen moaned and orgasemed soom as Tommy came inside her. her swallen belly look even bigger then before. "uhm, Tommy? are you ok?" she asked, worried about him as he fell. "did you take your vitamin?" she asked.
"N...no." Was all Tommy could say until he got back up, with a red glint in his eyes,his spines becoming sharper, his teeth becoming more spiker as well. Then he laughed evil like, his voice becoming deeper.
(This means he is now Thomas)
"ugh... Tommy? wait.. you changed... please, someone, help me!" she cry out as Thomas grabbed her wrists. "no! please let go of me" she whimpered, her pussy was still wet from Tommy's cum.
(For the record I'm sorry for saying the words I'm about to say)
"Shut up bitch!" Thomas said before thrusting into Helen. "I'll make you even bigger than my other side's retarded dick can!" Thomas bellowed than suck and played with Helen's boobies, sucking her milk.
(its okay XD)
Helen screamed loudly in pleasure filling her clit squeezeed by the big dragon as he raped her. "oooohhh nooo you are going to fast!!" she moaned. when he sucked her milk, her body arched and she screamed his name as she climax so hard, her belly muscels squeezing his huge thick member. she was shivering and groaning like a slut, totaly at his mercy.
"Yea you like that don't 'cha little girl?" He said before he climaxed inside her, filling her with 14 more volleyball shaped eggs. "Least you didn't scratch me behind my right ear." Thomas said cocky. He realized what he just said "Shouldn't have told you that."
Helen quickly scratched him behind his right ear.
"Fuck.", Thomas said before falling onto the floor and twitching, his teeth becoming less sharp, his spines returning back to normal, and regained his original eye color. Thomas became Tommy once again, and moan with pained, not remembering anything before twitching before."Helen.. what did I do?", he said frighten.
"Its okay dear. Don't think of it" she said smiling to him, just before she fainted, exhausted from the hard rape.
"Please.", he said crying. "I wanna know...he didn't hurt you." He said between sobs, kneeling to feel his babies and her other baby
(Do you want to go into labor?)
(Mmm she just fainted. Maybe later?)

After a time, Helen woke up, grunting. "W-what happen?" She felt her babies kicking inside her enourmes belly, making bumps. She moaned and rubbed the spots. "Can you please get me to the shower? I Wanna clean myself" she asked of him.
(K)
"Sure!",Tommy said, eyes red from sobbing and protecting Helen, due to dragon instincts. "By the way, did Tomhas hurt you? Please I want to know, for our kids.", Tommy said scared.
"No, he didn't. Don't worry" she said as he carry her to the shower. She washed her body and after she got dry she wear back her body suit. "I'm fine, really. Thanks for taking care of me" she kissed him. Suddenly she felt a kick. "Ooooh! They are kicking hard the little ones" she rubbed her huge belly.
"Yea, they do that, a lot, but they have us. Thank god Thomas didn't hurt you!", Tommy said, starting to unzip Helen's suit. "You look sexier naked, and I'll sleep with you.", Tommy said, " And this time, I'll try not to rape you." he said smiling slightly, quickly taking his vitamin.
Helen smiled and cuddle up with Tommy in the bed. "Good to hear. And goodnight" she closed her eyes, smiling, and fall asleep next to her new lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,243 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,576 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,373 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,648 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,068 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,586 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,315 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething