Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.)
Kristoph rose from the water in the center of his cell and shook his head; he looked human, except for a few features that called his status into question; glassy eyes, patches of rough skin, a lot of teeth. After pulling himself from the well, he seemed to realize for the first time that there was a naked youth sitting on his bed, and he tilted his head, looking Zack over with blue, overly-wide eyes. "You're new. ...You're new. I asked for someone who knew what they were doing." The merman strode over to Zack swiftly. "This is a problem."
Name: Brien Grayson
Station: Breeder
Race: Human
Looks: Tall, muscular, short curly black hair with a stubble. His eyes are a soft brown and his skin complexion is a light brown.
Personality: A little hotheaded and bullheaded, Brien can be agressive and abrasive when put in unknown situations. Brien is also a bit concerning at times, his former personality being a shell of sorts to keep certain people out from his much more relaxed and calmer demeanor.
History: Brien was convicted of a small crime turned serious, the young male was on his way to maximum facility before another option presented itself, one of which offered to reduce his 4-year sentence. Not one to pass up something that would help him out a lot, he leapt at the chance.
Other: The charge was gay bashing gone a bit wrong in which he injured someone, so just deserts? o u o

Bringing him back if that's alright
"Ah yes, horns, scales and white eyes, the epitome of human sex-appeal." It was Mirrin's turn for sassy banter, wiggling his scaley brows for effect. The comment still hit the soft spot for adulation shared by all dragonkind, but the wyvern was far more interested in observing Liang for the moment rather than basking on the praise. The interest was further sparked by the ex-hacker's active advance to touch him, Mirrin's smile mellowing into a softer, less toothy expression. His tail, that had been waving around elegant yet restlessly behind him, even seemed to calm, settling in a arch around them. "Sure." Mirrin acquiesced, lowering himself to close the distance. Maybe a bit too close for comfort for two perfect strangers, his face a mere foot from Liang's, even if turned sideways with a purple cascade covering half of it. Upon closer inspection, the dragon's mane wasn't just purple, it had a sort of iridescent sheen to it, like an oily film in a glass of lavender water. It wasn't hair either, instead a strange mix between fur and very fine feathers.

~~~~~

"Fuck yeah I'm a tough guy..." Jude moaned, half-riding Shoba's large member and rubbing against him, the leaking precum dripping over the centeer's meat. His senses were going through the roof, drunk on the scent of the other male, even stronger now that he was under Shoba. "I wanna taste that cock first though, shit..." The notion of blowing the centeer was a conflicting one, yet Jude's libido won in the end, the convict kneeling lower to take Shoba into his mouth, putting his best effort forward to take it all into his throat.
"...hah," Liang snorted, his face turning quizzical as he stroked the mane, very gently to determine what it was made out of, and looked at the wyvern's features- odd, but not disagreeable. The colors were a bit fuzzy around the edges to him without his glasses. There was probably worse here the unseen They who ran this place could have put him with. The movement of the tail around them made him glance toward the arch it formed. "So. Where do you live, when you're not in a facility meeting interesting people?"
If purring was a capability Mirrin possessed, he'd be rather happily rumbling in return to the attention. Instead, he just sighed happily and closed his eyes to enjoy Liang's study of his strange mane. This was good, if this continued they could be getting it on pretty soon... and then the question came. Man, that kind of a mood killer. Kinda, not quite, his annoyance transpiring only through a brief twitch of his tail. Otherwise, still zen. "Oh, nowhere, anywhere. You tend to not settle down when you're part of an endangered species. This place is more my home than anything else anyway. All my needs and whims are catered to in exchange for complying with one experiment or another. And I get to stretch my wings whenever I want to." And get new fuck buddies without any effort too, but that part Mirrin kept to himself.
"Ah." Liang's expression remained neutral. A good poker face was essential in this place, as was an ability to bite back sarcasm about the "needs and whims"; after all, Mirrin didn't run the place. He continued to study Mirrin's mane and tail, stroking very lightly along the arcing tail's length. "You're my first partner with a tail. Forgive me for the curiosity." The room was certainly cozy enough, and spoke of excellent taste.
"It's fine." Mirrin lifted his tail tip and gently coiled it on Liang's lap, giving him reach to the long purple end tuft. "You've been here for a while too, haven't you? I usually get first timers, and their energy... lets just say it's a whole different rodeo." The dragon turned to face Liang directly, reaching for his face with a teal/blue scaled hand. Mirrin was noticeably warmer than Liang, than a normal human, as if someone put a warmed stone directly against his cheek, pleasant without burning. His thumb traced the human's sunk in, weathered features. "What happened?"
Liang was vaguely reminded of a hot stone massage he'd been persuaded to get once and sighed; if it weren't for the question, it would be relaxing. "Well, I've been in Medical for a while getting sewn back up- the last experience didn't go well. I'd rather not talk about it. ...And I haven't had the chance to annoy someone for another pair of glasses, either." His eyes closed from the warmth. "Hmm. Silky." He petted the tail tuft like a kitten.
A freshly botched experience. It hit Mirrin as a somewhat ironic partner choice. As far as experiments went, the humans had had no luck with him, so now they were trying to mix it up to try and get a match. Their hope that this would work was probably low. "Glasses? Well that explains a lot, if you're blind as a bat. Again, me, a looker?" The dragon chuckled, shaking his head. "Though I admit I pay extra attention to keep my mane fluffy. A pain in the ass to groom it by myself, but there's no way around it when people don't stick around for long. Kind of a wonder how it's still smooth at this point."
"I can see enough that you're tall and colorful, and I can feel your scales...and you're very, very warm," Liang felt the need to defend his powers of perception. "Well, as long as I'm going to be here I can help you with it, if you tell me what to do." And don't horribly injure me, he added mentally. He wasn't sure what sort of logic had been motivating the scientists- they probably had a dartboard they threw things at, or something. Did this one have eggs? Live offspring?
That didn't convince Mirrin at all. "Yeeah, we'll have to get your prescription, I'm not trusting you with a comb near my pride and joy." the wyvern said, chuckling light-heartedly. "Speaking of which, would you like to take a bath? I bet you're dying to get the med aisle feel out of your skin. I can keep satisfying your curiosity on what's in store for you as well."
Liang paused. "...all right." After all, he'd be having sex with the wyvern soon, a little more intimacy was nothing. "Don't tell me- you have a jacuzzi." He sat straight, crossing his legs thoughtfully. "From what I can see, your room looks very well set-up."
Mirrin clicked his tongue in fake annoyance, playing up the feisty. "... Well, excuse me for making the most out of my patrons' good will!" He giggled, pushing the chair away and standing up. "Really though, if you can, why not bath in style? It's the best way to fit a long ass dragon like myself too into water, having a shower would look quite ridiculous. And thank you. I've been here for a long time, in human measure, and that's not bound to change soon."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,354 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,527 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,258 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething