Furry adventures in space (open to everyone)
Plot: You just arrived to your new home at "breeding ship central" - the new breeding spaceship for furry creatures such as: Werewolves, centaures, dogs anthro, tigers anthro, rabbits anthro, lions anthro, foxes anthro, minxes anthro, cows anthro, deers anthro, cats anthro, mouse anthro, etc...

In this space station, you can be breeder or seeder. You can lay eggs or birth puppies- or just pick a breeder for yourself. Everyone is welcome, just fill the options of your character's profile, and get started! (Hermaphrodites are also welcome here).

Name: 
Sex: male/female/hermaphrodite
Breeder or seeder: 
Description: 
Number of babies(breeder): 
Number of months (breeder):

Name: Kyle

Species: tiger anthro
Sex: male
Breeder or seeder: breeder
Description: orange furr, white torso, black short hair, green eyes, fluffy ears, long tail, slender body.
Number of babies: 1
Number of months: 8 

Kyle just arrived to the breeding ship, wearing shiny silver spacesuit with big hole in the middle for his large pregnant belly. He was very nerves and excited to find new seeders in the ship. He rubbed his belly with his paws and purred softly. He wanted to get big as much as possible- and if he can carry more then one puppy- the more, the better. 
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Skylar
Species: Snow Leopard
Breeder or seeder: Breeder
Description: Tall, sleek and graceful, at least he tries to be his belly kind of prevents some of it. Covered in snow white fur with black rings all the way to the tip of his fluffy tail. he Walks on paws like his feral counterparts do.
Number of babies(breeder): 1
Number of months (breeder): 7

Skylar watched the newcomers walk onto the ship, he was wearing little more than a pair of shorts and strap of fabric that covered half of his chest and went nowhere near his belly "Hey guys, just line up please we will get you registered, This is for our records and your safety" he called, working on the ship he was starting to get the routine down. "You first Kitty" he pointed to Kyle and beckoned him forward with a finger "State your name and species first hun"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Kyle step forward, his paws resting on his belly's side. "The name is Kyle. Tiger" he said and looked at Skylar as if they were buddies from kindergarden. 
"Excuse me sir, but, i was wander- how is the crew on the ship? Are they any seeders among them? They will take care of me? How are things going on in this ship? Just wanna know" he said. his puppy kik playfully inside his belly, which made the tiger boy purr softly, and rubb the place with his paw.
He chuckled softly putting in his details and pointed to a pad for him to place his hand on "There are seeders, plenty of them, the security and engineering staff are all seeders, the medical staff is a mix, and the rest are mainly volunteers from the people who live here, such as myself. I just wanted to make myself useful" he paused watching as the device scanned Kyles paw print "Dont move your hand, but your feel a prick in three... two...One..." there was a light click as the device gathered a DNA sample.
"Aw, that hurt a little" he giggle plo ayfully and look at Skyfall belly admiringly. "You look very sexy with this belly of yours. How many do you carry? I carry just one but hoping i will carry some more until im due" he smilled, looking down at his own belly as the baby gave another kik to his mommy.
Skylar chuckled softly and rubbed his belly "Just the one this time, and that was going to be the next question... so i take its your a 'capacity' breeder? able to carry as many as possible till the due date?" he typed a few things in as the machine categorized his DNA
"Yes, indeed" Kyle chuckled. "A capacity breeder". He thought it sounds odd, but as the leopord keep asking him questions, his belly start to growl. "Sorry. I'm a bit hungry. Do you have any food around here?"
"Sure" he pulls out a large bucket of beef jerky and sits it on the desk "sadly unlike you, im a traditional Breeder, i only get a couple at a time to carry to term, your able to carry more and more even while pregnant already" he types in a few more things and smiles "Ok so... next... you know this is a large ship, designed much like a space station, there is a big main section thats open like a biosphere, did you want a room that over looks the park? or one that looks out to space?"
"Mmm to space,  I think" he sat to eat the beef with Skyfall and thanked him for the food. "Who is your mate, by the way? If it's OK that I ask. You look very handsome and I'm sure someone had put that baby inside you" he smilled while eating.
He blushes and smiles "Thankyou, I'm mated to one of the Security officers, a big stallion but on this ship, Mateships don't mean a huge amount, As long as he comes back to bed with me at the end of the day, I dont mind who he gives foals to" he chuckled softly punching in more details "Ok, next... i know so many questions, i had to go through all this when i joined too.. SO any health issues? rashes, fur conditions, or anything else we may need to know about?"
"Mmm nothing I can think of" he chuckled. He was very horny now, after finishing to eat his meal. He purrs sofly, blushing, his cock pressing inside his space suit under the table. He moved uncomfortably at his seat.
Skylar chuckled seeing him shifting around a bit "Patience Kitty" he smirks and types a few more things in "Ok, You are in room 39183, your fingerprint will open the door, go out this door into the main dome, take the lift up to the 39th floor, and follow the red line, that will take you in the direction of your room" he smiled handing him a booklet "Read through this, will tell you everything you need to know, If you need any help or get lost, just place your paw on the wall, and ask for security, someone should come"
"Thanks!" The breeder put a paw over Skylar's belly and said "hope I will see you again" and give his belly a small rub before he went to rest in his room, waddling slowly at the long halls.
Skylar smiled as he belly was rubbed, his tail wagging "Next please" he said looking up
Kyle purred in delight as he waited in his room for the seeder to come. He was so horny Kitty.
"Not too bad" he said with a soft sigh "As usual more breeders than seeders"
Kyle sighed and waddled towards his friends. "Hey guys. Any like finding a seeder?" Said the Kitty, and was so horny that he purred as the baby kick in his womb. He knew Dallas back when they we're little, and Skylar too was a comforting company.
"Is that so?" Kyle eyes shines in lust. "So, where he is, this werewolf?".
Name: Ryne
Species: cow centaur
Breeder or seeder: breeder
Description: small, thin, two sets of milk filled breasts on his chest and an udder. Pale skin with black patches. Blue eyes, black hair, has threewombs, one in his human abdomen and two in his lower body.
Number of babies(breeder): 15
Number of months (breeder): 5

Ryne carefully waddled into the station, his massive belly on his cow body touching the floor occasionally and his massive quintuplet sized belly leading the way on his human body. He panted heavily as he rubbed his first belly.
Skylar looked up to the heavily pregnant bovine "Well hi there, welcome aboard" he smiled and waved him over "Lets get you set up shall we? Ill need name and species to start with" he wagged his tail grabbing out a bucket of Oat bars for the bovine to snack on

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,086 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,352 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,256 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15