Alien Affair (closed with VicaLovey)
Sora moaned as the alien nuzzle his neck, and her reach her hands to rubb her big breast, licking her neck too. He stood up and walked with her, until she push him gently over the bed. He laid fully nude as Fin start to undress and reveal her nakedbody before him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Fin dropped her tie on teal silk skirt with gold chains and tear drop ruby's, to the floor. She unclipped her corset, and dropped it to the ground as well. She slipped out of her black thong, and threw it to the wall. She was finally naked, and felt glorious. She leaned on top of him and tilted her head. She kneeled onto the bed and put each of her knees on either side of his hips. She placed her hands onto his chest to get stability. She bent forward and licked his abs. She started from the middle of his stomach and worked to between his pecs, then to his collar bone, and stopped at his neck. She stopped to look into his eyes. She was enthralled by their shade.
Sora moaned in pleasure as Fin licked and kissed his body. Her touch send waves of pleasure through his body, and made his cock hard as hell. He reach to suck her nipples, squeezing her breast and licking her collar bone. "Fuck me, oh Fin i want you so badly!" Sora moaned in her ear, teasing her.
Fin got on top of his extremely hard erection. She placed her opening onto the long shaft, she let gravity do the rest. "Sora." She moaned in pleasure. He was fully inside her. She rocked her hips in a slow bucking movement. She never this would be so beautiful.

She found herself speechless, as they had sex. Only animalistic need kicked. Fin moaned and gasped for air, as it went on.
(Isnt she suppose to be a shemale?)

Sora moaned loudly as Fin rode on his member. The sensation was overwhelming, and he couldnt say a word even when he tried, just gasping and groaning as she fucked him hard and good.
(It comes and stays after the eggs are fertilized for the ceremony, thats part of it's specialness. Becides that she was a virgin that has never done this before, before tonight.)

Fin was in heaven. She felt her climax coming closer and closer. She wanted it so badly. She speed up her motions and how hard she fell back onto him. She bobbed up and down, with her breasts doing the same. Finally she said "Sora, I'm cuming."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,531 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,184 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg