The pregnant tiger boy (closed with Dots)
Kyle moaned loudly as Sam filled him up with gallons of sperm. He purred softly, rubbing his new huge size orb with his hands, feeling the new pups kicking inside. "Thank you" he kissed the black panther and cuddle with him on the bed, his white bloated belly between them.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"It's my duty. i'm seeder and you're best carrier" I rubbing your belly felt the babies kicked around in your belly. "Hey what do you want to do after this?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Hmm... Im hungry. Is there something to eat out here?".
"Yes we have a lot of food and more than food if you want haha" I helped you to stand walked to the outside
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I moaned heavily and huffed as i struggle to get on my feet. My huge belly, now sloshing with Sam's sperm inside me, adding more pressure on my guts and make me havier. "Ooohh... You filled me so much" i smirked playfuly and took the big male's hand as he lead me towards the dining room. My belly growl from hunger.
I'm rubbing your belly nad lead you to dining room "Hay what do you want to eat?" I spoke and got you sat on the chair and kissed your belly.
(Want to change character for Kyle?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes sure)
Kyle moaned as his belly was kissed. He was so sensitive their. "Anything you have here" he replied, looking at all the hot seeders who were dining in the room with lusty eyes.
"we have many food and seeders here i can bring anything you want...... wait a minute i'll bring the food for you" Sam spoke and walked to the food corner

Name: Scott
Species: Snow panther anthro
Sex: male
Breeder or seeder: seeder
Description: white furr, white torso, white clear short hair, green eyes, fluffy ears, short tail, muscular body.
Number of babies: No
Number of months: No

Scott saw the sexy man with huge belly sat alone he walked to him and introduce himself "Hey why you alone sweetheart?" Scott gentle smiled to Kyle
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kyle smiled to Scott." actually i have Sam here, but you can get along too" he looked at Scott's body and rubbed his huge belly.
Scott's cock so hard now because Kyle's huge belly "Sam? i know him he is best seeder in the ship but i'm the hottest seeder hey want to go with me?" Scott leaned and rubs Kyle belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sure" Kyle smiled and went with Scott to his room.
Scott bring Kyle to his room and lay him down on the bed. He covered on top of Kyle, start to take off your pants while rubbing your huge belly. "Hey your belly so big man like the baby can be pop out all the time" Scott said and leaned to kiss your neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kyle moaned and kissed Scott passionatly. "ooohh nghh i need you so badly now!" he rubbed and squeezed his own boobs purring so horny.
"Yeah i want you too my sweetheart" Scott cuddle Kyle closely. he lick and sucking your tits. His hands move to your cock and stroking it. his six pack touching with your belly and he feel the babies kicking around your belly all the time.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,945 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg