Forever Pregnant (closed with Lovebite)
My name is Andres, there are two things you need to know about me. I'm filthy rich and I can afford any furries to call my own.
Here I am, at my good friend's place where furries of all kinds lined up, begging for anyone to take them home. Today I need a new furry because the last one I bought died on me due to his incapabilities to birth my offsprings, what a shame, he's by far the best in bed.
I walked down the long aisle, looking left and right, searching for "the one".
None of the furries I saw was perfect, there's always something that made me say "nah". I was getting frustrated, i haven't been laid in almost a week (that's forever in my book), i desperately needed my dose of furry sex.
I almost reached the end of the aisle when I saw the cutest, most shy, white bunny with the fluffiest tail too!
I stopped in front of him, "Name?", I asked while moved my hand to fondle his fluffy tail, the fur was so soft. His face turned bright red as I did that to him.
"Sassy, what don't you like, hmm?", I then moved my hand to his butthole, it's so small and pink in colour. I wondered if my dick would actually fit. The thought turned me on even more, his whole body is small compared to mine and I couldn't help but to fantasize about making him full and packed with my kids.
"Hey, bro! I'm gonna take him". I then turned my face to him and smirked when I saw his eyes go wide.
"Shall we go home now, honey?" I asked with a shit eating grin plastered on my face. I called my driver to pick us up at the lobby, not too long after, my shiny black limo stopped in front of us.
I watched my new pet's face and I was satisfied to see that he looked pretty dumbfounded to see a limo, wait till you see my house, I smirked inwardly.
The limo started moving, so did my hand. I wrapped my hand around his tiny dick and he started shaking uncontrollably, trying hard not to cum early.
(Sorry, my bad :( )
"Stop pretending that you're not enjoying this." I then stopped and proceeded to take off my pants. Watching you like that aroused me and i sighed as my 11.5" hard on sprang free. "Now now, take my dick and let's start pumping litters upon litters of bunny babies inside of you."
"Consider this as a practice for when you birth our big babies. You need to start somewhere, don't you?" I smiled sickeningly sweet.
I easily lifted his small body onto his lap, "What are you waiting for?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,279 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,763 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,041 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,503 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,190 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,060 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg