The neighbour (Open)
Jace lived in a small apartment building in the middle of Boston. He is 8.5 months pregnant with twins, he still lives with his boyfriend only for the stability. His boyfriend is an arsehole, he cheats on him and gets drunk and comes home and sometimes hurts him. He goes away for a weekend and that's when he goes into labour so he goes to his neighbours house to ask for help to get to the hospital. Jace has had a crush on the neighbour for quite some time but acts normal around him cause although his partner cheats he feels that it's morally wrong.

Name: Jace
Description: Short curly black hair, tanned skin, piercing green eyes, around 5"3, slender body.
Sex: Bi

Jace sat in the apartment, by himself, as always. He flipped through channels trying to find something decent to watch. He rubbed at his stomach, it had been uncomfortable all day and he had a feeling it was almost time. He stood up feeling a bit of pressure thinking the babies were pressing down on another organ. He walked around and gasped out when he wet himself, his water had broken. He bit his lip looking at the time, Derek wouldn't be home in time...not by far. He bit his lip and waddled out of the room before wincing as a contraction hit, he continued when it passed to his friend and crush's apartment down the hall. He knocked at the door just praying he was home.
Anyone?
Name: Alex
Description: Dark brown hair, pale skin, dark brown eyes. Wears thick glasses. About 5"9, slender.
Sex: Bi

Alex was working on some freelance graphic design work in his apartment when he heard a knock at the door. He got up from his computer and opened the door to see his very pregnant neighbor. He greeted him with a smile. "Hey Jace, how's it going?"
Jace smiled widely at him "Hey Alex, um, well Chase has gone out of town for the weekend so I'm not allowed to contact him...but I'm, my water broke and I'm having contractions, I just need someone to drive me to the hospital when it gets worse, which will probably be in 5-6 hours, um, but could you do it please? I don't know many other neighbours and most of them aren't very accommodating of a pregnant man...If you have plans or whatever it's fine, um, I'll just get a cab or something"
Alex's eyes grew wide. "Oh wow, are you serious? Of course I'll drive you. Here, come on in and take a seat, is there anything I can get you? A drink, or, um..." Alex looked down at his neighbor's soaked pants. "A clean pair of pants, maybe?"
Jace smiled warmly at him "Are you sure, I can go back to my apartment until it gets worse?" I said softly. He blushed a bit forgetting he hadn't changed his pants. "Um, that's embarrassing, I have pants back at mine, it's fine" I said softly.
Alex chuckled. "It's fine, my sister had a baby a few years ago. I know how these things happen." Alex turned around and grabbed his keys from the counter. "Here, why don't I accompany you back to your apartment? You shouldn't have to go through this by yourself."
Jace smiled softly at him "You're too sweet...Are you sure though? There will probably be a lot of moaning and swearing and probably sweating by the time we have to go" he laughed a little nervously. He hissed a little as a contraction ran through him, closing his eyes and breathing deeply as it passed.
"Sure, it's not a problem. I was almost finished for the day anyway." Alex looked on in concern as Jace endured the contraction. After it passed, he locked his door and turned back to the laboring young man. "Ready to head back to your place?"
Jace nodded and smiled lightly at him. He hobbled back to his room, his belly now sitting low on his hips. He unlocked his apartment and headed in "I'm sorry it's such a mess...it's hard cleaning up when you're this big" he said blushing a little and rubbing the back of his neck lightly
"Oh please, you get a pass in your condition." Alex looked around the messy apartment. He didn't want to be insensitive, but his curiosity got the best of him. "If you don't mind me asking, what was so important that Chase left you here by yourself this pregnant?"
Jace went to his bedroom and grabbed a change of pants quickly changing before coming back out breathing heavily, anything made him lose his breath these days. "He...um...don't judge okay? He goes out on weekends...to get away from me. To have sex with other men and women..." He said shrugging and looking down biting his lip "And he doesn't want them knowing I'm here pregnant with his children because that means most would refuse to sleep with him..."
"Oh..." Alex immediately regretted bringing up the subject, not sure what to say. "I, uh, I had no idea it was like that. I'm sorry."
Jace smiled lightly at him and shrugged a little "It's okay...I mean, they were unexpected so I can't really blame him for not wanting to be here I guess" he said quietly before moaning quietly at another contraction, he leant his head back breathing quickly.
Alex furrowed his brow, getting angry that Chase could do something like that. "He should be as responsible for them as you are. It just doesn't make sense to me." He looked on as Jace contracted. "Um, is there anything I can do for you when that happens? Anything to help with the discomfort?"
Jace smiled as the contraction finished "Um...on the next one would you mind massaging my lower back? It brings a lot of pain there too? If that's too close for you that's okay though. Um, well I don't have to pay rent for him and he's been paying for ultrasounds and stuff...I mean he doesn't really go to the appointments, but it's just less money I'm using" he said shrugging lightly "I would leave him if I could afford to...maybe...I mean, he was my high school sweetheart and first love...just kind of thought it would be forever..." He said quietly
"Yeah, sure I can." Alex sighed as Jace told him about his boyfriend. "Man. People need more in a relationship than just... providing financially. I get it though. But sometimes, people aren't meant to be together forever." Alex shrugged.
Jace smiled gently at him "How about you? How is your love life going? I saw a guy leaving doing the run of shame a couple of weeks ago? What was that about?" He asked before blushing "Sorry, that's none of my business, you don't have to talk to me about that" he said before moaning softly as another contraction ran through him
Alex rubbed the back of his neck, blushing slightly. As he spoke, he began to massage Jace's lower back gently. "No, it's okay. I was in a relationship for about five years, but we broke up six months ago. Since then I haven't really been able to have anything steady, just flings every now and then."
Jace moaned quietly leaning back into his touch liking the slight release of pressure biting his lip a little. He sighed in relief as it passed "Oh, that sucks. What happened to make you part ways?" He asked as he slowly walked around the room while looking at him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,609 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,662 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15