Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz)
Alien species, unlike human, can only reproduce through males. When the males died out the female aliens headed to Earth to repopulate, they created a drink that creates a womb in the male and then they insert eggs and live young into them via their tail. However, they usually trick these men by deceiving them with their ability to transform into beautiful women.

Name: Myritos - calls herself Adelia
Looks(Alien): Blue scaled body except her tail which is soft and pink or purple when full of young, bright rainbow coloured eyes, long white hair.
Looks(Human): Tall, tanned, curly dark brown hair reaching to just below her shoulders, caramel coloured eyes, slim.

Name: Jace
Looks: Dark brown hair that's short and curly, pale skin, bright green eyes, short and slim.

Myritos walked through the streets looking for her new 'partner'. Really, she was just looking for someone to carry her young, her tail had begun turning a darker purple which meant that it wouldn't be too much longer and they'd stay unfertilised and she'd have to birth them.

Jace walked into a small club smiling as he looked around. He sat at the bar and got a drink sipping at it lightly looking for someone he could try, but mostly fail to hit on. He felt like he would never become a non-virgin at this stage. He moved out to the dance floor with his drink biting his lip nervously.
Name: Tyler Hamilton
Looks: Medium height (Around 5'11, muscular dancer build, brown hair that's straight, medium brown eyes.)

Name: Dannis  (Short for Danzealis)
Looks(Alien): A light Magenta skin color with pink at the end of her limbs (Hands, Feet and Tail). Her horns are also pink which pulsates when it's ready to fill someone with her offspring. Her eyes are a faint glowing green when in her actual form.
Looks(Human): Alluring and Mysterious yet inviting, particularly with her green eyes. She is 5'7, long black hair that usually covers one eye, medium olive skin with a slight tomboyish, gothic yet feminine clothing choice.

(( I hope this is alright. ))

She worked her way into the club, her soft emerald eyes scanning the scene before her. Her flourescent-teal and purple glowing lipstick curved as her thick lips gave a small smirk. The club was active, sure enough and that was something she typically enjoyed. She would start off her night in the same fashion she always did: Order a drink, see if there was a man worth her time and go from there. Usually most men failed her test. She liked to take things a bit slow which was a bit contradictory to what she would have to do to the unsuspecting man.

"I'll have the usual" she said to the female figure on the other side of the bar as she took a seat.

========================================

The male was already struggling to make ends meet, so it made sense that half of his time on the weekends, he spent it dancing in a cage. The pay was typically good and the tips being thrown at him were certainly better. He still was not entirely comfortable coming out the cage or letting others touch him, but he would eventually warm up to the thought or have to step out entirely or get fired. There would be some newbie almost like him that would like to warm up before taking things a bit further. Nonetheless, it did not spare him from being called into the back rooms if someone requested otherwise. Tyler slowly let the doubts fade away as his almost naked body rocked away to the music.
((Yeah, it's great!)

Jace awkwardly danced with a few women before being interjected by guys much bigger than himself. He sighed and kind of just stood in the middle of the dance floor for a couple of minutes before he headed back to the bar. He saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on and swallowed roughly. He couldn't talk to her, he was much too shy and she was definitely way out of his league. He turned away from gazing at her and went up to get another drink before sitting on the stool stirring it absently.

=========================

Myritos looked up at the sign for the club and but her lip lightly. There would be both males and females in here so she would have to be careful but also be noticed. She tucked her curly hair behind her ear before going in. She looked around trying to see someone suitable for her needs. She slid in between women throwing themselves at the stages and boxes, she wanted a closer look at who was working here, because she could then pay to have some time with them. Though she would just sneak them out offering them money for the whole night away. She smiled sexily at a man she knew she could take home with her.
Dannis watched closely. It was always like a game of cat and mouse, or at least she imagined it as much from how much she learned when dealing with humans and those other beings they live with. The person that was usually the prey would always pop out from everything else. Maybe she had found her mouse already. He was getting lucky, perhaps, with a few women, but he was having no full luck when the bigger men came to play. He wasn't bad, but compared to the others, the women seemed to fancy them more. Nonetheless, she waved her hand to the bartender and asked for one of her "signature" drinks. She pointed to the male who would make his way back to the bar and shortly afterwards, the glass would be before him. When the bartender showed him to the person who paid for it, he would see her staring back at him, her visible eye seductively winking at him as once he finished his drink, she would use her neon colored nails to motion for him to come closer.

============================================

Tyler was busy picking up some of the bills that were falling the cage and after his time was done, he hopped out of it, but not before returning a smile back to one of the women that was out there possibly trying to get him out the cage. Then again, there were also men there, but he paid them no mind. The male put his shoes on when getting out the cage and took a towel one of the workers handed out to their dancers when they were on a break. He headed over to the bar to request a cup of water and perhaps some Gin before whatever assignment was given next had arrived.

(Okay!)
Jace looked a little shocked when he found out it had come from the gorgeous woman. He drank it quickly before heading over to her slowly, kind of wary why such a beautiful woman would want his attention. "hello" he said softly smiling at her kindly. He saw a larger built man heading this way and didn't really know whether he should move on and leave or stand his ground a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously "You're really beautiful" he said over the loud music before the guy kind of shoved him out of the way.

==============

Myritos decided he was going to be her breeder and walked over to him running her long fingernails down his arm sexily. "Hey there sugar, you look almost too sweet and innocent to be up on that stage" she said and bought a drink for herself smiling sexily at the bartender. She turned back to him continuing to stroke his arm lightly "How about I take you back to my apartment, I'll pay triple of what you were going to earn here tonight" she said in a sultry voice right next to his ear
Dannis saw the larger male approaching, but there was a hint to her eyes that warded him away, sort of sending a state of fear right up through his spine as he instinctively moved away from behind the smaller male and immediately left. The poor thing seemed a bit nervous. Maybe that's why he had a hard time actually finding a suitable mate.

"I usually get that a lot" she chuckled, speaking a bit loudly past the music for him to hear. "I take it you really haven't any luck in here, what with those other men pushing you out the way." She would find out his intentions a bit too soon. The drink she prepared for him was exclusive to certain women in the club; exclusive to her race. The male in front of her, probably out of nervousness at the fact that a woman as gorgeous as she was sent him a drink, gulped it down with no worry, but the liquor was prepping him for a bit of fun and Dannis liked to play.

She gently took his hand away from the back of his head that he used to scatch his hair with and began to lead him out to the floor. The liquor mixed with the drink would be a bit fast active in that the alcohol would begin to work within his body a bit faster. Probably by the time they got to the dance floor, he would have a buzz and soon he would be a bit drunk to flat out drunk.

"Care to dance with me? I'm curious to see what kind of moves you have" she said seductively.

====================================

Tyler had almost tensed up a bit before turning to see the woman from before.

"Hey there" he said a bit relaxed, glad to know it was not a man or one of the ratchet figures lurking that rubbed up against his biceps. "I wouldn't say I'm all the innocent, but you know."

When his Gin was ready, he downed the shot a bit fast and turned around in the seat, hoping to talk to the woman a bit more. What he was given, however, was an opportunity to earn triple than what he was currently stuffing in his wallet. He had to admit, he was skeptical. It was very random for him to be offered tripled the amount of something, but he could not complain and opened his mouth to speak.

"Sure thing! If you show the manager over there" he pointed to a man near the bar who was virtually scanning the place up and down. "That you mean business, he'll give me the money you give him and we can be on our way!" It did not hurt to play it safe, but if she was giving him triple the amount, he could kiss that job goodbye.

"Or if you hand it to me now, we could just be on our merry little way." He smiled charmingly.
Jace really couldn't understand why this beautiful creature was talking to him at all, never mind letting another man, who was clearly stronger and more attractive, and sending him away.

He stumbled a bit after her, his head was a little fuzzy already, he wasn't a big man and alcohol affected him quickly. He kind of leaned on her a bit, smiling a little goofily "So, why is someone as beautiful as you talking to me anyway" he said, his voice almost slurring already.

He took her hand and span her around lightly before pulling her close to him and holding her hips gently massaging her sides a little. He leaned in close to her so he could hear anything she said, the noise of the music pounding loudly around them.

=====================

Myritos laughed lightly "We should have a few drinks first sweetheart, the money is not going anywhere" she said smiling before turning to the bartender and ordering two of her special drinks. She smiled as she handed him one "Cheers" she said happily.

She drank hers quickly, knowing that the potion wouldn't affect her body but with a body like his it would make him seem quite drunk in a matter of minutes. She talked to him quietly as she waited for the potion to take its toll. She ran her fingers up and down his arm lightly as she watched him.

She stood after a few minutes opening her wallet and paying her tab off before handing him the money she promised. "is that enough? If not, I can give you more when we get back to my apartment" she said seductively into his ear before kissing his neck lightly
Dannis hid away a smile as she was pulled closely into his arms. The male had gone from being nervous to flat out being managed. That was good. It meant the liquor was working. She would seal the deal for him, however, when she planted her lips up against his and kissed him deeply before pulling away.

"You know. I have a condo that's only across the street." She bit her lower lip slightly. "That is, if you're really interested."

Of course he was. The male was getting drunk by the second, a bit unaware that the concoction mixed inside was making a large pocket of space inside his body to prepare him for something. That space itself would become ripe and fertile, making itself a womb ready to be flowered.

===============================

Tyler gave it a bit of a thought.

"Few drinks aren't bad, I suppose, though" he examined the liquor he was given by the woman. She drunk it down like nothing. "I have to admit, I've never seen this one before."

When he drunk it, it tasted a bit fruity and buttery, but that general warmth from the alcohol began to go through his body as after drinking it, he was a bit relaxed. Slowly, that relaxed state was turning into a buzz. After having a few more drinks with her, he was completely drunk, but sensible enough to accept the money when she handed it to him.

"Shit, that's a lot of" He found himself chuckling and laughing a lot as his eyes blurred, the male putting away the hundreds that added up to two thousand in his wallet. "You'd pay more?"

He reached inside his black loose speedos, the attire he had to wear not by choice if he had anything to say in that matter and pulled out a set of keys. He dropped them slightly from being drunk and almost staggered over to pick them up before laughing as the woman helped him up, rubbing his arm all while doing so.

"My, uh, car's outside. I can, uh, drive you home." He did not realize he was flat out drunk, sure enough, but that did not stop him from trying to head back to her place.
Jace kissed her back sloppily, the drinks affecting him quite a bit. He grinned goofily when she pulled away from and nodded eagerly at the proposition to go back to her condo. He took her hand leading her to the edge of the dance floor trying to be careful to not fall over his own feet as he did so. He couldn't quite get over the fact that this beautiful woman wanted to take him back to her condo. He pushed her hair back from her other eye before kissing her lightly again grinning widely when he pulled back.

==================

Adelia(I'm just going to call her that from now on) laughed a little when he mentioned he had never seen the drink before. She watched him happily as he began stumbling over words and looking quite drunk. She leant in kissing him softly, knowing that would entice him further even though he was quite enticed by the money by itself.

She watched amused as he dropped and redeemed his keys before taking them off him grinning "How about I drive? You seem a little out of it right now" she said laughing to herself. She took his hand gently and led him towards the exit quickly winking at the manager who just nodded and let them go, not even putting up a fight for him. She led him to where his car was unlocking it quickly.

((I'm sorry my replies aren't quite as good as yours, or as long, I'm not used to doing such long replies on this website xD))
Dannis lured the eager male right across the street to an elaborate styled apartment complex. Poor thing was probably so eager to finally score a girl, he had not noticed how clingy he was becoming, though to be fair, he had an induced drunk that was making him horny and fertile. While he would assume it was because it had something to do with natural human impulses, he would soon discover his fate.

"Here we are" she said with a soft, yet eerie smile upon stepping into her apartment on the fourth floor. "Alone at last."

She locked the did behind her and unlike regular houses, she locked the inside with a key rather than the traditional home lock. For Jace, there was no escape at this point. She pressed a button on her radio as soft music began to play.

"I know a dance the two of us can do in a bed." With that, she led the male into the room and soon into his fate. "It's Dannis, by the way."

===============

Tyler could only nod and listen partially as the woman led him outside, him stopping partially to wave at his manager. When he was placed in the passenger side of his sports car, something the male could say he at least fully owned in his partially debt filled life, he rested his head against the seat, the warmth of the liquor and the tingling feeling in his belly almost making him drowsy. He casually ran a hand alongside his smooth abs as the car rode off into the night.

Fortunately, they did not go too far. Like Dannis, the apartment was in the same complex but just a little bit further than a simple walk across the street. He almost fell out his seat when they arrived, the male generating thoughts in his head on what she could possibly want him to do to her.

"I've never been this drunk..." He didn't feel like he was going to regurgitate, which made it all the more strange. "How many glasses did I have? I'm a bit...embarrassed."

He stared down at his body, noticing that asides from the towel he had around his neck, a baseball cap he stuck on inside his car and shoes, he was only wearing the speedos.

"Oh crap, I forgot to change...I should probably head back and..." he stopped second guessing himself partially when he finally reacted properly to the woman kissing him, Tyler smiling as he brought her a bit close upon stepping inside the apartment to passionately make out with her.

(Okay and it's no worries lol. You can respond with which ever way makes you comfortable if you want :) )
Jace looked around the apartment in wonderment "Wow, this place is super fancy" he said unable to articulate anything that sounded any smarter due to feeling so drunk right now. He smiled goofily at her and pulled her close to him before sloppily kissing her rubbing her back gently as he lead her towards what he assumed was where the bedroom was. He could feel himself getting hard just thinking about this beautiful woman wrapped around him. He went and laid on the bed, once he had found it, before motioning her to join him, trying to make a seductive sort of face while taking his shirt off to reveal his slim, lean figure. "I'm Jason, Jace is what everyone calls me though"

====================

Adelia ran her fingertips down his cheek lightly "There's no need to be embarrassed" she said softly before kissing him gently. She got out of his car and took his hand leading him inside happily. She couldn't wait for the next part, to be honest she was quite excited for him to realise what was going to happen to him and see that flicker of fear that made her smile. She led him straight to the bedroom and immediately undressed, leaving nothing to the imagination as she looked over at him before climbing into the bed and patting the spot beside her grinning widely, her body enticing him just like she needed it to.
He was not like the men she had lured to her house before. Of course, if he was, he would have been leaving very quickly. There were certain things she did not enjoy and while she had the means to handle human men of all shapes and sizes, she knew when there was a time to exact some kind of verbal and physical punishment. The male before her was smaller and lean, perhaps a bit humble. Either way, he wanted the same thing, but he went about it differently.

"I'll entertain this" she said with a smile as her neon green fishnet top came off as well as the rest of her clothes, save for the black bra and thong she wore around her partially thick frame. She gave him a little dance while he laid on the bed, her hands doing the work to remove the rest of his clothing.

"Before we get right into this..." her face had given quite the inquisitive look as she formed a small smile. "Are you certain you really want to do this?" It never hurt to ask. The way Dannis saw it, if the person knew, partially, what they were getting into and agreed to it, there was no guilt on her end.

========================================================

"If you're certain then" he was led inside the house, the door locked in the same fashion as Dannis's. No escape for him at that point. He could have inquired about why the door's lock was designed that way, but he was being pulled away again and suckered by the planting of her lips up against his as he arrived in the bedroom. By then, he was completely rock hard and when she was fully undressed and waiting for him in the thick covered bed, he felt his invitation was fully welcomed. His shoes came off along with the underwear as he climbed in the bed next to her where she had patted. He smiled partially as his buff arms grabbed hers softly, but tugged on them to bring her closer as he brought her into a passionate embrace. He was really eager to get things started, though he had no idea what kind of party was about to be thrown.
Jace watched in a daze as he felt himself get quite hard as he watched her dance around in her underwear. He sneakily, well he believed it was sneakily, had put his hand down his pants and began to pull at himself smiling widely at her. Jace looked up at her smiling widely "You're the most beautiful human I've ever met, of course I want us to do this" he said happily and pulled her in for a kiss smiling against her mouth happily.

===================

Adelia smiled at him softly, his buff arms were so weak to the power she could wield but she would let him think he had the upper hand for this very second. She rolled until she was on top of him sitting on his stomach looking down at him, her breasts swaying slightly from the movement and gravity. She leant down until her breasts were just below his chin and she kissed his forehead lightly "Are you ready for this?" She asked softly kind of holding back the excitement she was feeling, if she was human her heart would be racing and she'd probably be doing that sweating thing which was just so horribly gross.
Dannis smiled as the male had brought her closer, her lips parting as she said the words "Sure thing."

She assisted him with his problem. Her hand had tore his pants apart with relative ease as it was no concern to how trivial a human female could be at this point for a human male. She was neither and could not care if it had freaked him out or not. In fact, if he was to glance a bit further, he would find that she had changed entirely, her human skin gone for her actual form, her tail swaying in the air as she rested on top of him. Her hand held his body firmly in place as her horns finally appeared.

"So let's have some fun" she chuckled a bit. She heard the stories. Men on this planet had a sense of pride to them about needing to be the dominant one in the relationship. It would not shock her the least if he began to freak out, especially if he saw the way the tip of her thick tail was throbbing, a faint pink aura pulsating from it.

========================================

Tyler smiled. "Yea...I'm ready for this..." So long as he was getting paid additionally, he had no complaints.

(Short post for Tyler. I'll the surprise happen first lol.)
Jace looked at her a little shocked but didn't show any sort of fear, more disappointment, he was kind of disappointed that he really wasn't looked at as anything special by a human girl and why had this alien chosen him? Because he was weak? He knew that he wouldn't be able to escape and he sighed a little before looking away from her straight at the wall. "What are you going to do to me...?" He asked quietly, not moving at all from the position she held him in.

==========

Adelia smiled widely at him before shifting form right in front of his eyes. She leant down holding his arms so he couldn't move and grinned a little wickedly "Well, I'm glad, because you're going to be here for a very long time carrying my young" she said happily "Struggle all you want but humans are so much weaker than us it's actually hilarious" she said happily, her dark purple tail swaying behind her.
What was she going to do with him indeed. She looked down at his throbbing member, continuing to chuckle, but not to belittle him in any way. Human men and their toys were just seemingly...inadequate.

"Well, since you're here and you've already downed all the liquor, I figure I'm going to let this tail of mine pound you silly till it fills you up with either eggs or enough batter to get that oven inside of you cooking."

The large tail began to near his entrance that he had done the face of revealing in his eagerness to get her in bed.

"I suppose if you lie still and take it, everything will be just fine. It may still hurt though."

==============

He thought he was seeing things at first. The woman he was apparently locked up with in the bed had changed before his eyes. He had soon found himself holding on to a scaly tail and immediately backed away, attempting to crawl out the bed. She had different plans however as she kept him pinned in place, which made his eyes widen in horror. Drunken horror at least. Just because she had said it though, it still did not mean he was not going to try. He attempted to fight the alien off of him, which as deceiving as her small frame appeared, it felt like she weighed a ton.

"Get off me!" He attempted to kick himself loose.
Jace held back tears. He had only wanted one thing when he went out, to feel loved and wanted for just one night. He looked up at her and nodded "Can I please turn onto my stomach so, because it hurts, I can cry or something into the pillow?" He asked quietly almost pleading with her. He still found her attractive in an almost odd way, he bit his lip a little and took a deep breath.

==============

Adela giggled in a bit of glee when he began struggling "I told you, attempts like that are futile, plus you can't get out even if you did escape. But don't worry, I'm going to take special care of you and you will have everything you ever desired as long as you stay and carry my young" she said happily and pushed her tail against his entrance lightly smiling widely "Now, you will be carrying up to 6 of my young, females are live born and males are eggs. You will give birth in just a few days time" she said happily before she pushed herself inside him shivering a little at the tightness of her tail inside him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,022 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg