Doctor? (c/w Shane20)
Sam moaned louder as he felt Andrew cum inside him. "Ahhh doctor do like this please it's feel so good" Sam gasped and grabbed Andrew' body
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Sam panted and gasped gasped with the pressure. He cuddled Andrew closely while sucking Andrew's nipple. "Ahhh It's really good doctor. How long will you do it?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ahhh It's really good doctor you're really hot" Sam moaned with the pressure. He felt cum inside and he hope he'll be get pregnant.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thanks fro everything Doctor I hope it too" Sam smiled "Today is finish? Can I back to my house now?" Sam asked while grabbing the blanket.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What is have to do next doctor? just live a normal life? and When do I have to see you again?" Sam said and start to wear his clothes
PM me If you want to RP. 
One month later
Sam returned to the hospital for ultrasound. His life now is not different with it before he got the treat but he threw up everyday now and he think that it's is morning sickness.
"Hello doctor I'm back again what you want to do with me today?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"nothing special doctor I just throw up everyday and want to eat something that I've never want to eat it." Sam smiled to the doctor and start to take off his clothes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah I know doctor but I don't have much time for eat or anything to take care the babies but I'll do the best as I can. Do you have anything to tell me?" Sam sit in front of doctor and rubs his little belly. he still not feel anything now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Live with you? b...but I will okay with you? I mean I'm just your patient I don't want to disturb you doctor" Sam's eyes opened widely as he heard Andrew asked him. He really like Andrew but he don't know what is Andrew want. Sam don't need to go if Andrew just want to take care him because he's his patient.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,891 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,452 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,551 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,052 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,355 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,458 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,833 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,644 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,254 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,081 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM