Pregnant Wizards (Closed with MpregnateMe)
Name: Sean Kurama (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned
Outfit: Expert Wizard clothing with red, black, white and yellow colors and a hooded cape
Powers: Energy

Sean and his wizard friend went explore into an ancient cave. They were looking for the Ancient Orb of Pregnosis.
Name: Kyle
Height/Build: 6' / Slim
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: Reddish-brown / Blue / peach fuzz beard
Outfit: Simple dark blue hooded Wizard's Robe
Powers: Elemental (Fire, Water, Air)

Kyle followed fellow wizard and friend, Sean, into a cave. "Are you sure this is the right cave?"
"I'm sure, Kyle." Sean replied. "I got the map here."
"I hope so" I say, "We really don't need a repeat of the last cave you said was the one" I recall our incident of nearly getting mauled by an angry bear.
"That was an accident." Sean said. They soon reached to a temple inside the cave. "This is it."
"I'm surprised." I say, "For being an ancient temple, it's in good shape. So, the Orb we're looking for is in here? Should we head in then?"
"Yeah, let's go." We went inside the temple and found the orb.
"So this is the orb we've been looking for..." I say, looking at it in wonder, watching it glow.
"The Ancient Orb of Pregnosis. Yep. This is the one." Sean said. Suddenly, magical creatures came to protect the orb.
"Well,"I say, anticipating having to battle for the orb, "looks like they won't be letting us have it so easily"
"Well, bring it on." Sean said as he made an energy circle and shot an energy ball.
"Here we go!" I create a small cyclone of air around one of the creatures, lifting it up and spiraling him around, before blasting it with a jet of water into a wall of the temple.
I shot an energy blast at a few more creatures.
"They just keep coming!" I yell, as I blast a few with powerful jetstreams of air, knocking the wind out of them. (no puns intended) "How many more are there?"
"Looks like two left." I replied.
"One for each of us then." I shoot a ball of fire at one of the two creatures remaining.
I shot an energy ball at the last creature.
"Glad that's over with" I say, walking towards the orb. "You never told me exactly what's so special about this orb." I then pick it up and examine the glowing orb.
"It's supposed to get someone pregnant, but it's just a legend." I said.
"We merely chased a legend down? I reply, "At least it was an entertaining journey. Want to see the orb?" I offer it for you to look at

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,047 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg