Open Stay in the Kitchen (Open to all)
This RP takes place in an alternate universe where gender roles are reversed... and where society hasn't really moved past the 1950s in terms of gender equality. The women are the ones who go out and earn money and put food on the table. Meanwhile, the men are subservient househusbands. They're kept barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

Need people to play both husbands and wives. Nudity is permitted, but no explicit sex or hyperpreg. Open to all!

Name:
Pregnant: Y/N
How far along/How many kids:
Other: (optional)

Name: Kyle
Pregnant: Y
How far along/how many kids: 7 months/twins
Other: Used to be a men's rights crusader before his wife whipped him into shape

It was a Friday afternoon, and Kyle was busying himself doing the housework, an apron stretched tight over his eight month-pregnant belly. Even in his condition, he was still determined to fulfill his duties as a good househusband.

Feeling a kick from his belly, he stops and rests a hand on it, feeling his twins moving within.
Name: jack
Pregnant:Y
How far along/how many kids: 6 months/triplets
Other: lives with his girlfriend

Jack gets up and waddles to the kitchen to make breakfast for his girlfriend and him and smiles as he sings while rubbing his belly with one hand
Groaning, Kyle rests a hand on his back as he gets back to work.
(Can I join?)

Name: Ivan
Pregnant: Y
How far along/how many kids: 5 months/quadruplets (if it's too much, I'll make it into triplets instead Blush )
Other: Married to Lily. Shy and very submissive to his wife.

Ivan slept in. He quickly (well as fast as he could) got up from their bed and headed down stairs. He was relieved  to see his wife had only got home. He smiled and walked up to welcome her home.

"Welcome home, honey!", and she smiled back, greeting him too with a kiss and a rub on his stomach. He lead her to the living room and brought her coffee before heading to the kitchen to cook dinner, a hand on his back as he cooked.
Name: Lily
Pregnant: N
How far along/How many kids: Irrelevant
Other: She's a scientist, married to Ivan, and works long hours but still finds time for him

Another long day at the lab comes to an end as Lily locks up and says goodbye to her colleagues. Then she proceeds on the long drive to her cozy home <3 .
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
(tummyrubs15, read my first post. I've edited it to match your post so consider it as my response. Blush )
"Hi honey. How was your day today?"
She happily sipped her coffee and looked over the day's lab reports as he cooked. hmmmm I wonder what's for dinner tonight :).
Ivan hummed and turned to Lily with a smile. "Still the same, hon. I woke up late, tended the garden, done some household chores, spent some time designing, then slept all day long. Oh, the babies were really active today, too." He chuckled at the thought and resumed his cooking. He rubbed his stomach when he felt the babies moving and smiled. "Dinner will be served soon! We're having pasta tonight!"
"I'm surprised you can still reach your garden with that big ol' belly of yours.
Have you met any of the new neighbors? I hear there's a lot of pregnant men in this area. Go see them once in a while."
She can't help but smile as the delicious smell of dinner permeated through the house.
"Tending the garden had been quite a task lately, especially when I need to bend down or squat. The babies starts kicking up a storm when I do those." Ivan finished cooking and began preparing the table. "I saw our new neighbors yesterday when I was out in the garden, and I plan to visit them tomorrow. They seemed nice." Once the table was set Ivan waddled out of the Dining room to call Lily. "Hon! Dinner's ready!" He said leaning on the entry way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,175 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,360 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,529 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,261 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15