Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome)
Upon seeing that he was outnumbered, the dog backed off. Squeaks normally liked to go unnoticed, but thought it would be rude to not thank him. Nervously, he walked up to the front door, and greeted the wolf anthro. "Hi, thanks for helping me," he muttered. Squeaks was clearly a feral anthro, his clothes were unwashed and worn, and his shirt no longer covered this pregnant belly. He carried an old backpack, filled with random items.
"No problem, who are you" i asked
Life of a wolf
"I'm Squeaks, I just passing through, and that dog attacked me. It isn't yours, is it?" he asked.
"No it's not, why don't you hang around you look like you need rest" I said to him
Life of a wolf
"Thanks," said Squeaks, "Is this your house?" he asked, rubbing his hand over his pregnant belly.
"Yes, a potion was made by another witch. She gave me the recipe to help with fixing it up a bit more. And yes, I did here something. Sounds like that mutt again in my neighborhood. I won't use the potion on you."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
"Nah just a friends house, ok then" I talked to both at once
Life of a wolf
"Is she the homeowner?" asked Squeaks.
"Yes" I said as I turned to her and said "can you give the potion later?"
Life of a wolf
"Well, its been nice talking to you, but I must get going," said Squeaks, wanting to continue his nightly dumpster diving.
"Whoa you should slow down and relax, you were just attacked and...Wait I know you, I seen you before when you did a crime 2 months ago which was already forgiven might I add" I said
Life of a wolf
"I don't know what you are talking about. It must have been another rat anthro," said Squeaks.
"No i remember you I got you arrested for the crime myself, not like it matters now it's in the past water under the bridge" I said looking at you
Life of a wolf
"I uh... got to go," muttered Squeaks, as he turned, and ran away. Being heavily pregnant, he ran fairly slowly. He thought that this must be trap of some kind. True, it looked like Bryden was trying to be nice, but that is actually what someone setting a trap would do.
"Are you sure? And take care sir *waves her hand.* I have not given it to a guy yet."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
"Yeah im sure, might as well have a pup or two" I said watching squeaks run off, I didn't want him to run at his rate of pregnancy, it would harm his young.
Life of a wolf
Squeaks quickly left the house, as the two continued to talk. Squeaks had been arrested for breaking and entering two months ago, and had escaped about a month previously, mainly because prison guards are reluctant to shoot at pregnant people. He had been in hiding ever since, little different from his previous 19 years of living under the radar as a migrant feral.

Before long, he paused to catch is breath and plan his next move. Maybe Bryden had forgiven him, but maybe he didn't know that Squeaks was a wanted criminal. The human woman acted suspicious, barely acknowledging his existence. Squeaks decided to keep moving for right now.
"Lets make a deal then. We get it on in my aunts famous romance room and I will allow you enough for as many pups as you want?"
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
Sighs "ok deal" I wasn't sure about getting it on but if it ment trying the potion then I should deal with it
Life of a wolf
"Thanks, since this is a customer deal. I will give you two for free."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,376 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,264 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15