The Boy and The Vampire (Closed with VicaLovey)
"I love you, Victoria." Sean smiled. (How is Sean gonna get pregnant?)
(Actually I didn't know until just this second, so bear with me... lol)
Victoria smiled at Sean, "Aw, you're so cute. I think I'm going to have to keep you. Tch, to bad I have to do this." She smacked Sean's forehead making him go unconscious. A little Vampire trick so their victims forget after being feed on. Though this time she was going to make him think it all was a dream.

She got up and bent close to Sean's stomach. Victoria's fangs came out and she bite his lower stomach, not to drink but to be able to place their little ones. Female vampires were wired differently than how most thought. They could place their children into hosts, via the female vampires fangs. She moaned and placed them into Sean. She also place some of her own blood there so they could slowly eat off of it. It wouldn't affect Sean at all, she simple made a pocket and place the delicate beings into it, for him to carry. Victoria pulled away and wiped some of the blood up and licked it up. "Thank you, Sean!" She smiled. She put his cloths on him again and put her own on.

"Okay time to wake up." She placed her hand on his forehead and brought him back into consiousness. "Hi Sean, you fainted, it's okay. Don't move just yet, okay?"
"Why?" Sean asked.
"Because when you fell, you fell onto a pair of my knitting needles and smacked your head. I'm really sorry by the way." Victoria said apologetically.
"It's OK." Sean smiled as he tried his best not to move.
"Can Ilift your shirt too see the damage?" she asked politely.
"Sure." Sean said.
Victoria lifted the shirt up and smiled. "Looks like it only just peirced the skin. I think you'll be good." she said and gave his belly a little rub.
Sean moaned softly.
Victoria bit her lip to stop her own moan. "I'm just going to put a band aid on it and then I think you'll be good to go." she said as she pulled out a tin box from under her bed.
Sean watched as Victoria placed the band aid on him.
"Oh, one last touch." she said as she reached for a purple sharpie. She drew a V on the band aid. "Don't forget me."
"I won't." Sean smiled.
Victoria smiled back at Sean. "Good. Do you need help up?"
"Yes, I do." Sean replied.
Victoria took a hold of one of Sean's hands and help him to his feet.
"Thank, Victoria." Sean said.
"No, thank you, um... Well... Your welcome." she smiled up at him.
Sean smiled back as he went back to his room.
Victoria finished up the room, and met her room mate. She waited til around 1 am and went out and ate. All that fun with Sean worked up an appetite.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,018 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg