Open The Preggo Club in a Pinch (open for everyone)
its a good idea to let preggos have a time together with someone in the same condition. but not anymore when they locked in a house due to the storm and they are goes into labor without anyone to help but each other.

Name: Adam
Pregnant: for the second time with a twins, 38 weeks.
Description: Grey eyes with short black hair. White skin. Short.

This time club gathering comes with Adam being the house, he already prepared all the food to go with their chatting and discussion. He waited in his front yard for the first member to arive, he look at the snow that falling and whitening his yard. "this year's winter are so cold" he talk to himself while tightening his jacket around his baby bump.
Can I join?
(01-11-2016, 06:46 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote: Can I join?

yes, please do
Name: Sean
Pregnant: for the first time with twins, 38 weeks.
Description: Blue eyes with short brown hair, tanned skin, medium height.

Sean was holding his massive belly as he rang Adam's doorbell.
Quickly, Adam open the door and saw Sean, "Hei, come in, come in. you would freeze if you stay outside too long." he stepped away to let him in. "You are the first one to come, maybe the snow slowing the other to come"
(Hope it's alright if I join)

Name: Dante
Pregnant: For the first time, 7 babies, due any day now.
Description: shoulder length curly brown hair. Slender body. About 5 feet tall. Green eyes.

Dante had gotten knocked up just after finishing high school and now had nowhere to go. He hoped the house would be a nice place to stay as he waddled up to the front door.
Sean took his coat off and sat on the couch.
Dante waddled to the door bell and rang it nervously.
"oh here comes another member, make yourself at home sean" once again adam waddle to open the door and saw a stranger face there "oh, hello dear, are you the new member people talking about?? pleasse come in"
Dante smiled. "Thank you, my name is Dante." He introduced while waddling in. He noticed the other two were not as heavily pregnant as he was. "I'm due at any moment." He said, patting his belly.
"I hope this snow strom will go away soon." Sean said nervously.
"I agree," Dante replied. "It sucks when you can't really fit in a shirt anymore."
"Anyone want a hot choco?" Adam asked while going to the pantry in his house and start making the choco.
Dante nodded. "Yes please." He answered. "Do you need any help?"
"no, no, please take a rest for awhile and warmth yourself." Adam start boil the water and prepare the cup. "so, how your pregnancy going so far?"
"It's going Ok for me." Sean replied.
"you're lucky that your first pregnancy being this great Sean." Adam said, put the cups of hot choco in front of his two guest, "and here i am with my second pregnancy but still suffering much."
"I guess it's going well." Dante answered.
Sean took a sip of his hot chocolate.
"ohkay" Adam sat on one of the couch and take a sip on his choco as well. "maybe the other wont come today. not in the middle of this snow"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,253 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,616 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,326 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15