The pregnant Date clan head (closed with Dots)
I rub your belly gently. When you finish you look about five months pregnant. "Wow, I think you have twins." I say in amazement.
I slap your hand in my belly while I'm crying in pain. "Get out!!! I hate you you did this with me. We're not friend anymore" I shout and hit my belly with angry. My belly look not too big now but I know that it can bigger than now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Don't be like that, you liked it and you know it." I say softly as I hold your hand. "You look a little too big, so it mist be twins."
"Get out please I want to stay alone I don't know what should I do now? How can I teel this to my army. I'm scare it's because of you" I say and sob.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It will be great for publicity." I say with a smirk, "think when word gets around that a new hot young ruler has two buns in the oven, it will imcrease your chances with the people."
" I don't know why you did this with me? I'm not your toy I don't know how to do with the babies" i said and lay on the bed for rest.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm going to help you, you are in good hands." I say while rubbing your belly and kissing your neck.
I moan softly as you kiss my neck. I touch your face softly and place my hand on you hand on my belly. " The babies need father. Can you?" I say gently and enjoy with your touch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course. I will help you and nurture the babies." I answer as I continue rubbing your belly.
I moan in pleasure as you rub my belly and make my cock get hard. I kiss you softly. "I don't know that what is this mood? I just won't you to far from me."
(Want romantic now or still want rough?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Maybe we can start romantic but have him still try to get used to the pregnancy)

I softly kiss your belly which now has an outie. "You must be getting feelings for me. Also, while you are pregnant you might be hornier than usual."
"Hornier than usual? But how can I do with it?" I moan softly as you touch my belly. "You look so hot now I don't know why I feel it"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's just something that happens with the pregnancy, you will want sex almost all the time." I explain as I kiss your belly again. "You're going to get even bigger than this, much bigger."
"Want sex all the time? Can you help me when I want it?" I moan and grab your hair in pleasure. "I know that I'll get bigger than now I hink I need your help to do anything when that ime has come"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course I will help you, I can have sex with you whenever you need it." I answer. "And I will help you with anything else."
I'm in my room and lie down on the bed for rest. it's two months since I got pregnant and now I have a big problem about morning sickness. I threw up all the time that make I can't do my work for command the army and I ask Kojuro to do that till I'll get better.

today I call Kojuro to my room for consult about the army but my morning sickness still bad. I threw up all my food as you come to my room. "Sorry about that Kojuro but it's so bad"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's alright." I say as I lift up your shirt and rub your belly. "I do have some good news. I made alliances with all the clans that border us to cease fighting and protect you." I then kiss your cheek. "Your pregnancy has made you popular, no one wants to hurt an attractive, pregnant boy."
"Thanks for good news I know it's hard to talk with other clan but you can do it." I said softly and moan as you rub my belly. I I bend for kiss you but suddenly I push you away and throw up again. "Sorry It's so bad and I'm very tired."
PM me If you want to RP. 
I caress your belly and cradle you from behind. "You're going to be okay. Do you need anything my lord?" I ask.
I moan and close my eyes for enjoy with your touch. "I want you. I think you know that what I mean. Can you help me?" I turn back and kiss you softly. I place your hand on my belly. "The babies want their daddy."
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,049 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg