Closed No more camping! (Dots)
Plot: Two friends go into the woods to camp though they end up attacked by something very large. In the attempt to get out of the woods as they grow with offspring of the creature, they end up having to seek shelter in a ghost town for a little bit. Will they make it to town? Or will they simply pop before they can get back?

It seemed like a good idea, go camping like the good old days. Though Abberline was rather excited, he glanced over his shoulder to his friend that was following behind him.

"You going to pick up the pace or is it going to take us forever to get to the camp site?" Abberline teased playfully.

The sun was starting to go down, so the sky was colored various shades of pink, orange, purple, and a little bit of black of night sky. Stars would soon be appearing and the moon would be bright, a full moon at that. Little did they know that this was going to be a unforgettable night full of all sorts of changes to their lives. For now it was the average camping experience, they hadn't been camping together in years so this was a great thing to do together. A warm summer breeze blew by as Abberline paused an glanced to his companion.
Sam blushed as he look at his friend. "I'm walking Abberline. I thought you know better than anyone that I'm not strong like you." Sam said try to breaths. he is not strong guy but he wanna go to the camp with Abberline because he's his best friend. Sem smile as the wind blowing to his face. he really love the sun with the sky and it's so amazing for him to watch the sunset with his best friend.

(I just make Sam feel good with Abberline. maybe we can make them fall in love during their pregnancy if you like it)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Sure it's a possiblity, I was thinking of having Abberline be infected and become a werewolf too so that's something that can be explored after the pregnancy. It be even more fun if Same stayed human though if you're okay with that?)

"Oh come on, I'm not strong. I just have a bit more energy than you it seems." Abberline replied.

It took a little bit longer but they reached the old campsite. A nice small area that had a open space and a good spot for a camp fire. Setting the bags down he was carrying, he went over to the treeline.

"I've got getting firewood, you can start pitching up the tents." Abberline called.
(Yeah that's good idea we can talk about it later)

"Yeah I'll start pitching up the tents. please do your we need more fire for this night." Sam said before he pick the tents form the bag and start pitching up it. after he finish it he walk around the place to safety check and he didn't find something wrong. Sam walk back to the camp and saw Abberline. "haha I can't wait for this night"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Awesome.)

Collecting firewood was easy, it was always just sticks an such. Easy stuff to carry. So it didn't take him too long to get back in which Sam was all finished with his work.

"Alright, now we can get a fire going then." Abberline said as he went over to the prepared pit an set a few sticks in it.

Little did they know that something was staring at them from the shadows. The full moon was out an shinning in the starlit sky and as Abberline worked to get a fire going, the sound of something moving around out there could be heard rather well.
Sam flinched as he heard something. he try to find the sound but he didn't see anything. "Hey do you heard something? I had checked around this place when you go out to find firewood but I didn't see anything" Sam ask as he try to check again but the darkness has come. it's make so hard to see anything now. He move closer to the fire and wish that it'll help him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I heard something." Abberline said as he got up. "I'll go check it out, stay here."

A foolish choice really. Taking the flashlight, he headed into the tree line though he knew he wasn't going to look around for long. Just a quick look around to see if he could figure out what it was. Sadly the creature had spied him and was quickly bounce, biting into their right shoulder causing a scream to leave Abberline before he was slammed onto the ground and everything went dark. The creature was quick to it's buisness before stalking over to where Sam was at. If the human was still there, the massive creature would lunge and attempt to pin em down. The creature would be a large beast to the lad and if it succeded in pinning them down, it would quickly stripe the lad and do what it desired. Leaving the humans be to slowly come to later.
Sam was shock when he heard Abberline is screaming. He ran faster as he can but he everything went dark before he'll find his friend.
at the morning Sam woke up as he feel the sunlight. "ahh what happened to me? uhgg what is it? it's so pain" Sam grunt in pain. He found that he was bitten by something on his back.

"Abberline?" Sam widen his eyes when he realized about his friend. he had screamed last night and it's make Sam so worry about him. He try to stand for many times but it's too hard for Sam when he feel the worse pain inside it but I finally did it.

"Abberline!!! where are you? please answer me" Sam call his friedn and wish that he'll heard it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
While Sam was bitten as well, it wasn't quite like the one that Abberline received. His was much deeper and the wound was worse, defienatly gonna scar whenever it healed. Slowly coming to, he winced as he sat up and slowly got to his feet. His stomach was hurting along with the rest of him, and honestly it took him a few minutes to catch his breathe since he had been slammed down. Slowly he staggered back towards camp, hearing Sam calling.

"Sam? That you?" Abberline asked as he pushed through the brush.

They needed to get out of here. First he needed to get some none torn up clothes on but still, they couldn't stay. well Abberline couldn't stay due to his injuries. Hopefully Sam was okay.
Sam widen his eyes as He heard Abberline's sound. he try to find it and he was shocked whe he saw that how bad of Abberline's injuries. "Oh god Abberline!!! what happened to you?" Sam shout, running quickly to his friend. He have nothing to say about Abberline. Abberline look so bad. "Hey dude I'm sorry about this. I'm sorry that I'm didn't notice anything. when I looked around this place" Sam said sadly while looking at Abberline's torn up clothes. "Hey dude are you okay? I'm feel so bad in my ass and my belly but we need to get out of here before the night will come again"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Some bear.....jumped out and attacked me....it was huge even for a bear....must've had some mutation." Abberline answered.

He honestly felt horrible with all the injufires he had gotten. He was surprised that were the large bite was, his shoulder hadn't been crushed with it. It honestly felt like there was a crack in the bone there though. His legs were weak and they shook due to him having to use a good deal of effort to get them to go forward due to his pain. His stomach though that felt upset and a building preassure was there as well.

"I...I think I might need a hospital, I don't feel good and my shoulder might be cracked from this bite..." Abberline said. "Can...can you handle carrying a pack back with us?"

IT was pretty clear he only had some strength to walk though his stomach was feeling worse, the preassure was getting stronger for some reason. Before he could fully register what happened, his stomach bulged out! The bulge was visible due to the growth being more than a few inches and the fact he had no shirt on. He stared down with wide eyes.

"What the...?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,333 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,754 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,543 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,020 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,888 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,603 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,302 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,315 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,492 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,580 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix