Open Fair View (Open to Everyone)
Fair View

A birthing center for both male and female patients of all species that offers a wide variety of options for the birthing mother. We offer multiple ways of Inducing labor for those that has gone over their due date and multiple settings in which to birth the child. We have a total of 200 private rooms all with there own birthing pool and other amenities. For those that wish to stay until their child is born we also offer every one their own private suites with all amenities included. On call midwife services for those that wish to birth at home are also available. All of this is free of charge for any who wish to become a part of the organization.

Name:
Species:
Pregnant:
# of babies:
How far along:
Backstory:

Name:Chris
Backstory:Middle child of 3 boys, have always enjoyed children so I made it my job and with the money I made I opened Fair View. A facility that never turns anyone away regardless of their race,gender, or ability to pay.
Name: Scott
Species: human
Appearance: tall, toned body except for huge belly, sandy hair, blue eyes.
Pregnant: yes
# of babies: 2
How far along: 9
Backstory: kicked out of house by parents, boyfriend died recently in a accident.

Scott entered at the beautiful place, feeling his babies kicking him. His belly was huge now, and he was afraid the babies would come soon. He looked around, trying to find someone who could help him
One of the female trainies notices Scott looking around, him looking lost. "Hi, can I help you?" She smiles softly as she approaches him.
Name: Ryne
Species: Ecian (looks human)
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies: 600
How far along: 12 months along, overdue by 6 months
Backstory: Ryne was selected by his dying race to be bred to repopulate his entire species. Originally planned to get him pregnant with 50, Ryne proved to be hyper fertile, making 600 babies in his womb. He's been bedridden since his impregnation. He was originally due to give birth at 6 months in. He is way overdue and he needs to be induced by the professional team in the birthing center.

The ship landed carrying one of the most pregnant Ecians in the galaxy. The gently lowered Ryne down, his massive belly easily towering over most buildings.
The facilities head physician had been contacted prior to Ryne's arrival. Him having most of the staff on call, those that weren't working that is.
(02-03-2016, 03:28 AM)018Luxio Wrote: One of the female trainies notices Scott looking around, him looking lost. "Hi, can I help you?" She smiles softly as she approaches him.

"Hi" Scott smiled at the woman in front of him. "I would like to know how does the suite system works. I mean, my babies are due any day now, but I don't think they are coming today, but I live too far from here, so I was wondering if I could stay for a couple days until my babies arrive."
She smiles "Certainly, please follow me" She leads him to a small room with just two chairs and a table before having him sit down and feel out his information. Scott seeing an option about the rooms that asks which floor he would like and wether he would like a beach front room or one with a view of the city.
(02-03-2016, 04:26 AM)018Luxio Wrote: She smiles "Certainly, please follow me" She leads him to a small room with just two chairs and a table before having him sit down and feel out his information. Scott seeing an option about the rooms that asks which floor he would like and wether he would like a beach front room or one with a view of the city.

"I would like a beach front room, if possible. maybe at the 7th floor" Scott said, politely
She nods before taking the papers from him before asking him to follow her to the elevator, them heading up to the 7th floor before she takes him to an empty room before opening the door and handing him the room key. "If you need anything just pick up the phone and press 9, someone usually always answers, if you would like I can have one of our male nurses come have a look at you"
(02-03-2016, 05:01 AM)018Luxio Wrote: She nods before taking the papers from him before asking him to follow her to the elevator, them heading up to the 7th floor before she takes him to an empty room before opening the door and handing him the room key. "If you need anything just pick up the phone and press 9, someone usually always answers, if you would like I can have one of our male nurses come have a look at you"

"wow, this is so beautiful" Scott said, looking at the view. Down there, he could see the beach and the ocean "the room is perfect, thank you so much.. Well, as for the nurse thing..." He hesitated, because he wasn't very comfortable with people examining him. However, he knew the babies needed it "i don't think I'm dilated yet, but I guess it's always good to think ahead, so yes, please" he said
She nods, smiling at him before leaving the room. It was another hour or so before there was a knock at the door, Scott opened the door to see a rather tall, blonde male dressed in a pair of scrubs. "I was told that you requested a examination?"
(02-03-2016, 10:29 PM)018Luxio Wrote: She nods, smiling at him before leaving the room. It was another hour or so before there was a knock at the door, Scott opened the door to see a rather tall, blonde male dressed in a pair of scrubs. "I was told that you requested a examination?"

Scott frowned at the mention of the examination, but smiled after that to the nurse "yes, kind of. My name is Scott, what's yours?" He said, shaking the nurse's hand, still nervous about the exam.
"Chris" He shakes Scott's hand before giving him a small smile "Sarah figured you would prefer a male over a female nurse"
(02-04-2016, 01:09 AM)018Luxio Wrote: "Chris" He shakes Scott's hand before giving him a small smile "Sarah figured you would prefer a male over a female nurse"

"nice to meet you, Chris" Scott said, smiling. He blushed when Chris said the last phrase, and gave a small and nervous laugh "well, everything about pregnancy is new tome, and I'm a bit reluctant about being examined, but I know it is for the good of the babies. But I wouldn't mind if you were a female." And he really wouldn't, since he was bi, but he had to admit the blonde nurse was quite handsome
"Well then, how about we have a look and see how things are going? I figured we'd start with an ultrasound if your alright with that"
An Ecian walked up to the doctor. "You're facilities can deliver all of these babies and keep the breeder well?" He asked.
(02-04-2016, 01:58 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: An Ecian walked up to the doctor. "You're facilities can deliver all of these babies and keep the breeder well?" He asked.

"That is our plan. We will do our best to prevent any harm to both the children and their mother/father"
"Good. There's a lot on the line. Begin the induction as fast as you could." The Ecian said as Ryne was moved into a large air hangar area to give Ryne some privacy.
(02-04-2016, 02:42 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Good. There's a lot on the line. Begin the induction as fast as you could." The Ecian said as Ryne was moved into a large air hangar area to give Ryne some privacy.

The doctor and nurses move into the hanger to begin the induction process, them begging with the simplest methods first.
Ryne rubbed his massive belly, a large amount of kicks appearing all over his belly. "Is there a way to get a sexual induction?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,395 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,149 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,075 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,267 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,253 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,500 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,552 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,208 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,487 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15