Open A mass of foxes (open to all)
Setting: Medieval era
Plot: A kitsune has been living outside of Japan for three years, however he has been kidnapped by a King an is forced to bear young for them to creature a stronger military as they are something they never saw before.

Things in this thread: rapid pregnancy, belly expansion, multiples, and breast expansion. More things can be added so feel free to suggest stuff while we are rping.

Things I don't really want: No sex scenes, it will fade to black for those as we aren't describing it. as well the birth; if anything birth won't be described that well.
I am fine with one liners but I don't want them the whole time, I can understand them showing up now an them from a hard day of work and low muse.

Name: Miroku
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: In his human form he has cream white hair, silver eyes, and white skin. He has a gangly sort of build and isn't that impressive looking, he is often seen wearing a brown rob like cloak that has a hood. However undearneath it there are three bushy fox tails with black tips. He stands at 5ft 10 inches. In his true form, he remains the same height but as a large fox with a white underbelly and white sock markings, his tails have gotten longer and even more bushy. His traingular ears are rather big and the tips of them are white while the inside of them are black. He has a long snout with a black nose at the end. Sometimes in his human form, his fox ears will show up.
Miroku sat there in the cell, a sigh left him. Well it seemed his mischef got him into a right big old mess. All he wanted was to have a game with the castle guards, he didn't expect this at all. His stomach was already bloated and he knew what was going on in there, still he found it a surprising thing. How the King was so eager to get kits from him. How strange, most of the time humans back home wanted nothing to do with demon kind. So why was that different here. His fox ears were showing as he sat there in the dark cell, twitching to the sound of dripping water. He honestly could just escape whenever he wanted but he figured this would be fun and maybe a bit interesting. The sound of old metal squeaking caught his attention and he looked to see who it was.

"My it seems I get visitors, how cute." Miroku said with a smile, this three tails swishing behind him.
(Still open if anyone wants to join)

The silence caused a frown to come to the fox's face and he gave a sigh. Well this was rather rude. At least when the King had yelled at him when they saw him, Miroku had the decency to answer back. This person was giving him the stone cold silent treatment.

"Fine don't talk but you could get out of my cell so I don't have to stare at a statue." Miroku commented, his stomach pushing out more now.

Humans, they had little common cutesy if any at all. Most just ran around like crazy fools.
Name: Harrison or Harry
Species: Human
Appearance: Harry has sparkling green eyes, pale olive skin and long raven black hair that's in a ponytail most of the time. Harry has a fairly small and feeble build for his age -- almost feminine even. He has a few scars on his back, and an eyepatch over his right eye.

Harry came behind his lord, "S-sire.. Supper is ready.." he spoke while bowing, yet his eyes wandered over to the kitsune. Whenever Harry glanced at the kitsune and his swollen belly he couldn't help but blush. He also felt a tugging at his gut whenever his emeralds of eyes fell upon.. Oh what was his name again..

..Miroku..?
"Looks like the King is a silent figure head." Miroku commented, though the other man merely left.

Oh well, if that so called noble men wanted to be a silent coward fine. It wasn't like Miroku was gonna do anything about it. Still, maybe he should just escape, it would prove more entertaining than what was going on. However he noticed the servant that had been cowering behind em when the King was here.

"Hey, what happened o you?" Miroku asked as he adjusted his position. "You look kind of green."

For now the Kitsune was curious in the weaker looking human, were they male? They kind of looked like a female, though he would reserve judgements. It was hard to tell sometimes with these beings. Course his stomach pushed forward again in growth and now looked full term with one child. Although the fox demon knew there was more than one in there.
Harry gulped, but that did no help whatsoever. It felt very hot in there, so as reflex he wiped his forehead. "U-Uhm.. I am f-fine." he was nervous in front of the kitsume as it was, but the fact his already large stomach was growing in front of him made him sweat like crazy.
"Hm....you don't quite sound fine, considering how you're sweating." Miroku commented though he notice where the man's gaze was going and he chuckled. "Oh I get it! You must like this huh? Ya know....I've done a few pregnancy spells before, I could do one for you if ya want."

Even though his stomach was as big as it was, it wasn't as heavy as it would be to some so moving was rather easy. So he moved over to the cell door and gave a big smile. His mischievous side was very strong now. His three tails were twitching behind him in glee.
Harry blushed deeply and managed to stutter " Y-You could..?" after some thought and playing with his thumbs a bit, he spoke. "I.. I'd like that. Your name is.. Miroku.. Right?" he stepped closer, some of his shyness and nervousness seeming to leave his body.
"Yep, anything's capable with magic." Miroku answered. "Although I can't tell you how many you'll have."

That was true, one guy had twenty half breeds so that was a lot. Though he really wondered if this guy could handle having kids though he would ensure that this guy had normal human kids. A green orb appeared in his hand and he held it out to Harry.

"Here, just take it and it'll eventually start to work. It'll work as fast as it can." Miroku said. "Though I have to wonder, what does a guy like you want with kids? The King merely wants a army"
Harry smiled, he felt open now for some reason.. Why did he want to be pregnant? Filled to the brim with offspring? "I.. Can't answer that very well. I have always been fascinated with pregnancy. Full of children it just.. Felt nice.. The thought." Harry then blushed again, "I-I suppose I'm rambling again.."

The whole time Harry spoke, he studied the orb. His gaze showed of amazement, or bewilderment. He reached out hesitantly, his mind racing with thoughts. The pleasure of it, then.. The discomfort. He went through pros and cons in his head but, it seemed so.. Great. He quickly took hold of the magic and held it as if it was fine china.
So they just liked it for some reason? Very well, to each their own. When Harry took the orb, it would sink into their hands and be absorbed. Once gone it was only a matter of time before it started to work it's magic. Miroku felt a tingling in his chest and glance down, seeing that his chest had pushed out a bit. His body knew it was gonna need milk to feed all these kits. So his own magic was actually making it to where it would add the changes on it's own, course his new 'boobs' would grow at a much slower rate than his stomach.

"Now don't be alarmed if you wake up with a big belly, I did warn you I don't know how many you'll get. So no complaining." Miroku commented as he looked back at em.

A loud growl could be heard and the source was Miroku's stomach, demanding food of course before it grew out to the size of triplets rather fast. Still though the grumbling of his belly persisted and he sighed.

"So when do I get food round here?" Miroku asked.
Harry nodded "Very well." then seemed dazed, "Oh! Right, you asked for something to eat. Well, what would you like?" he asked politely. He moved some hair from his face, putting it behind his ear. He never really thought of him as a fatherly figure but.. It could be a nice change in things. All he could do was think about the specimen making a home out of his stomach.
"Something that's meat." Miroku answered. "Anything meat wise really, it doesn't even have to be cooked. It doesn't hurt me to eat meat raw like it does to you humans."

Meat was a great thing in the kitsune's mind, nothing else compared. He could just go out and hunt but at this rate, his real form wouldn't do him much good and would only slow him down during the chase. Which would spell trouble, so best to just let the humans do the work of getting him food instead.
Harry nodded "I'll see if there is any meat in the kitchen. I shall return." He left the dungeon and strides over to the kitchen. He stomach growled, he wasn't sure if he was hungry or the magic was working. Or both. Harry shook his head. The chef wasn't there at the time, so he snuck around, looking for meat.

After snooping around, he found a raw T-Bone steak. "Ah, perfect!" he grabbed it and headed back down to the dungeon. Harry came to the cell and put his arm through the bars, holding out the steak to Miroku. "Here. I hope this suffices."
While Harry was gone, Miroku merely paced in his cell. He wondered just how this would go. Would the King come to care for any of his hybrid young? Doubtful. Would they be useful? Of course! But they had to grow first, they had to mature like any young. When Harry returned, his ears twitched and his mouth almost started to water at the smell of raw meat.

"Thank you, for now it'll work." Miroku answered as he accepted the steak and quickly devoured it, even the small circular bone was eaten.

His body could handle bones as well an while he didn't normally eat the hard things, he would from time to time. Besides it was something more in his stomach anyway. Course the King was soon gonna learn it's hard to keep a pregnant kitsune well fed and pleased. Even more so with a non-normal litter.
Harry nodded "You welcome." he then sat down nonchalantly and heaved out a sigh. While sitting, he let his hand rest on his stomach, slightly rubbing it with his thumb lovingly. "So.. What about you? Where do you come from?"

He asked, closing his eyes and yawning. It felt nice to just take a moment to relax. Harry also let his hair loose, the raven black mass fall to his shoulders.
"I come from another country, it's much smaller than yours but there are tons more creatures there like me." Miroku answered. "I grew bored there so I decieded to see what else was about in this world. SO I ended up coming to this country and your king had me captured when he saw I wasn't. What about you?"

A simple conversation was fine, it would help take his mind off of certain things.
Harry thought, "I come from this country. But I lived on the streets as an orphan. I never really knew what happened to my parents or who they were. And frankly, I never cared. But one day the king saw me and felt pity. So he put me to work as his servant. In exchange, I had food, a roof over my head, and clothing. So.. That's it." Harry had remembered all this as if it was yesterday.

Harry then blushed, "Have... Have you evet found love, Miroku?" he was baffled at why he asked such a question but he was curious about the kitsune in front of him.
Well now, seems this guy had a bit of a rough an tumble kind of life before now. Though his thoughts were changed as they asked a odd question.

"No not really." Miroku answered as he felt his stomach pushing out more. "I've found a few attractive females but, nothing I liked enough for love."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,227 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,531 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,056 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15