My Dear Vampire Lover (closed with Dots)
Plot: After the war between two vampire clans, the leaders of each clan had a son. The two offspring grew older and one day, came across each other. Slowly, the two males fell in love. The clans found out of their love and has made it their priority to separate the two of them. Now, when one of the males becomes pregnant, what will happen?

Name:Arik
Appearance: Pure white hair with pale olive skin. As well as sparkling red eyes. His build is slender and small. He stands at the height of 5'10".

Arik lounged on the couch, watching television boredly. He craved some excitement, hopefully something to do with his mate. Although after running from a mob of angry relatives, both of them were tired.
Name:Sam
Appearance: Pure white hair with white skin. As well as bloody red eyes. His build is slender with a little muscle and height 5'40".

Sam walked out from the bathroom. he wrap the towel around his waist while brushing his head. Sam sat on the couch beside Arik and moaned softly as he feel comfortable. "It's your turn my little cat." Sam smile as he put the dry towels on Arik's head. He know that his lover not really like to take a shower or do something about water.

(hope it will be okay for you. I'm not good in start :) and Is he already got pregnant now? )
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(That's a great start actually. And no, I was thinking they would have intercourse in order for him to get pregnant.)

Arik huffed and removed the towel from his head. "Fine.. Maybe it will relax me a bit.." after standing and walking past Sam he purred, "Feel free to join me if you'd like dear~". Once entering the bathroom, he stripped himself of his clothing. Arik moved the glass door and entered the shower, adjusting the water temperature.

Once he found the temperature that was suitable, he stepped into the water, letting the warm liquid wash over him. He felt as if all his worries and stress dissapeared.
Join with you? No! My little cat. We can relax togather but you need to clean yourself first""Sam said and kiss Arik softly brfore him go to the bathroom and then Sam lean his back and close his eyes to relax but it's amke he think anout the relationship between him and Arik. It's a love but one one in their clans agree with it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Arik nodded and continued to his shower, thinking about all that was going on in his and his lover's life. Soon he finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He dried a bit of his hair then plopped down next to his dearest.
Sam moved closer to Arik and start to snuggle with his love. He rub Arik's face softly while he's playing with Arik's abs. "Hmm Arik I really love your smell after you take a shower. It's so good" Sam whisper and bend his face to his lover chest. "Please Arik if you wanna relax with me please tell me what you want" He mumble and close his eyes to enjoy with his lover smell
PM me If you want to RP. 
Harry smiled and kissed Sam's forehead. "Well, yes.. I'd like to relax with you my dear." he said, closing his eyes and playing with his darling's hair. "So..What shall we do now my sweet?" he yawned "..Just sit a relax or.." he smirked "..Have a little fun..?"
(Harry? haha)
"Yeah Arik we should now and you can do with you want my love" Sam whisper, he move his face closer to his love face while Arik's closing his eyes. Sam smile as he whisper. "I'm yours Arik" He kiss his darling's lips and press it deeply. his hands move down and release the towel from Arik waist
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,808 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,141 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,872 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,204 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg