Scientific Moonlight (Open to one other person)
Plot- A scientist has done a experiment in which has caused him to become pregant, however he has a worse secret to try and hide from his college. But when that time of month arrives and they're both trapped in the lab during lockdown, can both secrets be kept?

IT seemed this was going to go much faster than he thought. Already his belly was sticking out slightly though his shirt and lab coat hide it from sight; for the time being that is. Wilson didn't know just how long this assumed pregnancy would last but he was curious considering what he was. How would the reproduction work considering he wasn't always like this? He certainly wasn't going to subject a poor young lady to it. That would be mean and probably scary for her. Feeling the pressure build for a few moments, it pushed out a little bit though it was still hidden by his coat and shirt. Looking at his wrist watch, he could see the time was 5:30pm. He still had plenty of time here then before he had to get out. Hearing the door close behind him, he glanced over his shoulder and gave a smile.

"Evening, I'm surprised you're still here so late. Why haven't you gone home yet?" Wilson asked his college.

They hadn't a clue on what Wilson had been working on for the past few weeks nor their other secret. Hopefully it could be kept that way.
((This is still open yeah? I usually post a bit longer but work rn lol))

Remy had only stayed after his work was done because another coworker had begged him to help with some of their research. It was extensive and Remy was glad to have it finished. He much preferred the hands-on experiments that he did nearly every day. He wouldn't have a problem throwing out actual hours of research from his job description of he could. The fun part was dealing with all the crazy and insane things the research uncovered.

Before he left, though, Remy decided to check in on Wilson, another colleague of his. Finding him alone, Remy shuffled awkwardly in his spot. "I wanted to check in on you, make sure you're okay? You've been really busy lately. I guess that's good but... y'know."
(Yep still open and it's perfectly alright. ^^)

"I'm fine, just working on multi projects currently. I'll be leaving in a few minutes, you should head home though and get some rest." Wilson said with a smile.

A hand went to his stomach as he felt the pressure mount as his stomach grew; it was still just small enough to where it wouldn't be noticable yet. If these growth spurts were gonna be like this all the time well...he might as well start to head out too. However the simple idea of going home was interrupted by the sound of a buzzer like siren, causing a confused expression to come to his face. Now Wilson had been part of the lab for two years and he only heard that sound once during a practice procedure, so to hear when no one; supposivly, was in the building took him by surprise.

"Come on, we're gonna have to hurry if we want out tonight at all." Wilson said as he moved past Remy. "What the hell could've triggered the lock down procedure?"

The last part was musing out loud but Remy would be able to hear him, whether or not they knew what that was Wilson didn't know. It was hard to move fast with his stomach as it was though, reaching the main exit doors, he tried to open them and gave a annoyed sigh. The key card lock wouldn't even take his card!! A annoyed but defeated sigh left Wilson.

"Well we're both stuck here now." Wilson added.
"Yeah..." That was true, and Remy only knew he should be home in time because his mom would start to worry and he would much rather avoid a lecture from her if he could. Sure, he had a great job and made good money, but he still lived with his mom. Haha, funny, but he'd been saving and was more than excited to move out. At least he didn't seem too creepy; he got off easily still being young enough to pull the living with your parent card. "You're leaving soon or..? Do you need help with anything?"

Interrupted before he could get an answer, the echoing alarm in the lab went off, and Remy frowned as his gaze briefly turned up towards the ceiling. Remy moved to follow Wilson, a confused expression crossing his features. "I don't know. I've only heard it during drills. Did we miss a drill or something?" It made his heart race to think about it being real, because he could only imagine why it was going off, but he tried not to ponder over it too long.

Still not quite able to make out Wilson's changes, Remy offered his own annoyed huff when the door wouldn't open. He rubbed at his face. "What should we do? I don't wanna be locked in here all night." Remy paused. "What could've triggered it? Should we look around?" He just hoped a monster didn't jump out at them and eat them for dinner.
"It can't be a drill, not enough people here to do it with!" Wilson said as he gave a sigh. "I don't think we're gonna find any answers in the labs. Something outside probably triggered it so it's just locking everything down. At least we have a few vending machines and a fridge with actual food in it too."

This wasn't good, he could recall tonight was the night as well. He probably should've started this experiment tomorrow...although...having a bigger belly might slow it down. After all there was no telling how he would behave now that he was expecting. Maybe his other side wouldn't be as bad? A groan left Wilson as he felt the pressure build and his stomach bulged out even more, now it was noticable that his stomach was bigger and he had a hand on the mound. Maybe he should've tried to figure out a way to make this not happen in spurts?

"I need to sit down...." Wilson said as he moved towards a chair and did so.
"So we're stuck in here all night?" Remy laughed sarcastically. "Mom's gonna kill me," he muttered under his breath, shaking his head as he looked around for any clues. There had to be some emergency door to let them out, right? An emergency door for an emergency like this. Remy wasn't fond of staying in the lab all night and be victim to flashing lights and the occasional siren. Someone would find them eventually... he hoped.

Remy bit his lip anxiously as his gaze swiveled back to Wilson, his brows furrowed as he observed him. "You definitely didn't look like that... a few minutes ago." Remy hadn't even noticed Wilson's growing figure until now. Was he just blind and missed it before? "What'd you do?" he blurted suddenly, it clicking in his mind that maybe Wilson had been up to other things in the lab.

He didn't doubt it. "What were you working on?" he continued, his tone a little more on edge as his eyes were glued to Wilson's swelling abdomen.
"Just relax Remy, it'll be fine." Wilson attempted to reassure them.

Though they had to notice his stomach...oh boy. Wilson wasn't too fond of the tone they were using and now his stomach looked full term with one kid. Hoisting himself up, he adjusted his shirt. IT still covered his stomach though there probably wasn't much give left to do that. Wilson didn't wear button up shirts, so as the mass continued to grow, it would just slowly push the shirt up.

"I can do my own experiments without having to tell everyone what they are. Besides, I wouldn't dare use another person with this experiment, if you're concerned I'm gonna die I highly doubt I will." Wilson replied as he folded his arms.
"I wouldn't really use the word 'fine' in this situation." Remy knew that Wilson had been up to something in the past weeks, but just like everyone else that worked at the lab he'd minded his own business and didn't bother asking because the last thing he needed was to look like an idiot. But now he was starting to regret that just a tad. He should've been more straightforward probably, because now he was going to be stuck in here with Wilson who he really prayed didn't just explode on him.

"If you wouldn't use someone else, why are you using yourself?" Remy's face went red as he watched Wilson adjust his shirt, and he glanced elsewhere to get his mind off what was happening. "I'm concerned in general. I think I've got a right to be." Remy took a breath in before he let it out slowly. He rubbed at his temples. "Anyways, there's gotta be a door we can pry open right?" Remy stepped forward to the door that wouldn't open earlier and kicked at it, a look of annoyance crossing his features when it didn't budge. "If something happens to you I'm certainly no qualified Doctor, so getting out might be for the best."
"Panicking won't help at all." Wilson added.

Perhaps it was mood swings making Wilson's temper go so easily? Usually he ept a very calm and leveled head on his shouders, yes he lost his temper a few times in the past but still. It wasn't this easy normally. By time Remy looked away, Wilson's stomach was already at the size of twins. In which it's growth stopped for now.

"Because I have a few abnormalities in my DNA!!" Wilson retorted. "I'm not going to see what happens with me testing things on another person when I can do it on my own and not risk anything. I'm not gonna explode or burst."

Honestly, why was that people's first impression of things? Too much Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. A shrug left Wilson.

"I don't know, this system is designed to keep everything in and everything out." Wilson answered.
Remy turned back to Wilson with an incredulous look. "And what does that mean? What the hell did you even do to yourself?" Remy waved a wild hand at Wilson, indicating his middle. "And what if something does happen, huh? What're you gonna do? What're we gonna do? I told you I'm no doctor, and even though I have no clue what you did to yourself it looks bad." His face fell and Remy dropped his gaze to the floor for a moment. He had no idea what Wilson had done to himself; he wondered briefly if he went back to the lab, if he could find something to reverse it... Not that he thought there was even anything back there though. "It looks like you're growing a damn alien," he started again, his tone more even despite his nervousness.

Leaning back against the wall and sliding down to sit on the floor, Remy threw his hands up in frustration. "Cool. Great. So we're just gonna have a sleepover in here tonight?" There was nothing more he could do than wait now, and as much as he wanted to look around for another exit, he knew deep down that there really wouldn't be anything open to either of them. It would have to be a waiting game. He felt that he wasn't as freaked out as he probably should be. He just had to focus on staying calm. "Guess we have to stay here then."
Wilson's eyes narrowed at their words. An Alien? Seriously? Did Remy watch nothing but alien movies or something? That was always the answer for whatever weird was going on in the movies. Bah! A annoyed sound left Wilson as he started to walk away.

"You need to stop watching horror and scifi movies." Wilson said grumpily.

Heading over to the nearest vending machine, he dug into his pocket and started to feed some change into the machine. THough the stupid thing wanted to be picky and didn't drop the item all the way. Really? Oh for the love of death! Slamming his hand against the machine, the item fell the rest of the way though there was a small dent in the side. The full moon was getting closer so he was getting a boost in strength. Bending down was a tad hard though he took the item out of the slot and opened it.

"Pretty much." Wilson agreed to the sleepover; even if it wasn't as appealing. "And for your information I do have a plan for my own situation, I don't do anything without having some sort of back up plan."

He actually did have something to terminate his....'pregnancy' if his body didn't actually do it when he shifted; though he was gonna have to avoid turning into a beast with Remy here. He didn't test it though so there was no telling if the serum sitting on the table in his area of the lab would work or not.
"I'm a scientist. What else am I supposed to watch?" Remy snorted and shook his head, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. The idea of a normal pregnancy never came to mind when Remy saw Wilson, so of course he was going to blurt out something about aliens or parasites or whatever. "That sounds like something that only someone who's harboring an alien spawn would say," he teased, giving Wilson a look as the beginnings of a smirk curled the corners of his lips. Who was to say he couldn't try to make this stay somewhat enjoyable while they were both stuck in here? Maybe entertaining was the right word, actually.

"If you say so." Remy wouldn't push for the backup plan anymore. He clearly wasn't going to get anything else out of Wilson, so the man couldn't blame him if, something went wrong, Remy didn't know what to do. Remy eyed Wilson casually as he messed with the vending machine. "They really oughta upgrade those. How old are those machines? We need new ones." Casual conversation, something to pass the time and similarly to get Remy's mind off what was happening to Wilson (and the fact that he's still be stuck in here all night).

Remy pulled out his phone and checked the time. Amazing, still early in the evening. It sucked there was no reception in here, otherwise Remy might be content in playing his apps on his phone all night. Instead, he pocketed his phone and closed his eyes, listening to the sounds around him as he dozed off, just a bit... He wanted to be somewhat awake if something happened.
"Something simple! A comedy or maybe a romance, or a documentary!" Wilson replied.

Granted this pregnancy was nowhere near normal in terms of what Wilson was, so there was cause to be alarmed. Wilson rolled his eyes to Remy's comment of that was being something someone carrying an alien would say. Good lord he read too much into some things when they shouldn't. Pouring the peanuts into his hand, he popped them into his mouth and chewed. After swallowing he glanced at the machines.

"I have no idea how old they are but we could do with newer models." Wilson agreed.

It was still early though as the night passed by, Wilson grew tire too. Mainly due to his stomach still getting a little bigger once in a while. HE didn't know if Remy passed out yet but he was leaving the fellow scientist alone just in case they did. In fact by time it was ten pm, Wilson shuddered. So tempting to just change under the influence of the moon though he shook his head to try and shake such thoughts form his head. By this point, he looked overdue with quads. The growth was a lot slower now so it was probably nearing time but he really hoped it wasn't. He had no idea if the pain could trigger his transformation; which he hoped not. There was a lot of weird equipment in the labs in fact in one it looked like there was a ultra sound machine in it.

Glancing over his shoulder as he looked over at where Remy was, they were still there so that was good. Turning the machine on, he took the end of it and put it to his stomach. The machine indicated there were living things inside of him, though he didn't know how tell how many. So he merely turned it off and he attempted to pull his shirt down.
Remy had tried texting his mom what was going on and how he was going to be stuck at work for the next however many hours, but as expected the message didn't go through. God, he didn't want to go home to hear her bickering at him later on in the morning, but that's what would happen; and even though he was in his twenties, his mom didn't have a problem with grounding him. That being said, he owned most of his stuff so it wasn't as if she could go in and snatch up his computers and whatnot. It was funny most of the time, and he let her pretend to think she'd seriously grounded him just for the hell of it. And then he'd get bored and wander around the house, laughing as she yelled at him that he was grounded.

Well, on the bright side he got a night away from her? After trying and failing to send the text, Remy took off his lab coat and tugged it over him, giving Wilson a heads up earlier that he was probably going to pass out... which was what happened eventually. But he woke up sooner than later, not really comfortable with his position on the ground. Kicking his feet in annoyance, Remy stretched and pushed his lab coat off of him, glancing around until his gaze landed on Wilson.

"What're you messin' with?" he asked indifferently, pushing himself up to stand and hobble over to where his colleague was. Getting a better look at him, he frowned. "Look... I don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm just worried." He paused for a moment, trying to pick out his words. "And I don't want to see you get hurt, so... I mean, do you need help? With whatever's goin' on with you?" Remy wasn't sure what help he could offer, but at least he was offering. He liked Wilson, and knew that he usually wasn't as moody as he was tonight. Whatever experiment he was testing had definitely changed him.
Wilson would've jumped if he was standing up but he still jerked to the side as he looked around to see Remy standing there. His heart was pounding in his chest now and he felt part of his other side wanting to come out due to that little jumpscare. A sigh left Wilson as he ran his fingers though his hair, slightly annoyed.

"Don't do that." Wilson requested, a pondering expression was on Wilson's face as he stared at Remy and listened to their words.

Should he honestly tell them? Would it be wise? If he told him what would happen? They would either freak out and call him a monster and try to run away or just accuse him of lying. Course....when labor started they would think the same things so...oh well.

"Alright, IF I tell you you're gonna have to keep quiet on both things. Alright?" Wilson said, holding a finger up and pointing at Remy.
Remy rolled his eyes. Surely one of the other staff that worked here would come and unlock the doors for them in the morning, although Remy was curious as to what they might think with seeing Wilson as he was. Remy wasn't even sure how to react himself yet. Excluding Wilson's comment earlier, the only thing Remy could logically compare this to was some kind of alien pregnancy because this didn't normally happen... and inside a lab, weird alien spawn was the first thing that popped into his head, movies aside.

"Both things?" Oh yes, because Remy was just that lucky that there was more than one thing wrong with Wilson. He'd only expected to get the information concerning what the hell was happening inside of him, but there was something else? Was it bad like this? Ah, lovely.

"Yeah, okay. Not like I have anyone else around to tell." Dear God, please don't be bad. Remy didn't get paid enough for this. "I'm all ears."
"The reason I didn't test this on someone else was because of the first thing I want to keep quiet on, the abnormalities I mentioned early. With that aside, I wanted to know how my abnormalities would be affected in.....pregnancy. The reason why my stomach is big is because I'm pregnant, I didn't know how reproduction would go due to the earlier mentioned thing and I wanted the whole thing to stay quiet." Wilson said.

The man stood up and watched Remy, his stare showing he was serious as he waited for a reaction. If it was a terrible reaction, he wouldn't bother telling em the other one. He didn't like transforming anyway so maybe he could avoid the second thing. His stomach groaned as hunger set in and he sighed. He didn't have a lot of bills left to feed a outdated machine with.
Remy tugged at the hem of his shirt nervously, a bad habit he'd picked up from God knows where. So he'd been right - sort of. No aliens, at least not from what he'd been told. "How'd you do that?" he asked curiously. It didn't terrify him; he was more intrigued by it than anything, although he didn't think he'd be up for sacrificing however much of his life to raise kids/aliens/whatever for years to come just to test your own body out. Or maybe Wilson had plans afterwards, but he wouldn't ask about that now. It kind of sounded insensitive in his own mind, and the last thing he needed was for Wilson to get pissed off how he was now. Remy had always been small, but compared to Wilson now he felt like a tiny duckling.

"I... well, how long are you gonna be stuck like that?" Again, curiosity. It must've been an exhausting process figuring out what Wilson had in order to get himself pregnant, and Remy was interested in the logistics behind it all. "What's this abnormality you keep talking about? I don't understand."
"Really hard to explain, taking fertilized eggs and other things and injected them in." Wilson said, he really didn't want to try and explain the process, it was hard enough to get everything ready.

Well they weren't freaking out, that was somewhat a good sign. Though how would they react to his other form? Rubbing his arm, he debated about letting the other side of him out. He could feel it beneath his skin, wanting out but not going to make a fuss just yet.

"No idea, with how fast it's going it could be over at any minute." Wilson answered. "The other thing well.....I highly doubt you'll handle it fine. I'm actually a werebeast, to be honest a weredog not a wolf but a dog."
"Huh. Okay." Remy wondered if Wilson would let him in on the research he'd done. It would probably make for a good read, and Remy wanted to know every little bit of how he'd done what he had. It couldn't have been easy and must've taken a lot of work. Still, Remy wasn't sure why Wilson couldn't have done this on a plain old female. He scratched at his neck. "I guess that's okay." But then, it wasn't. If those things were gonna pop out of Wilson at any moment, Remy didn't know how to deliver babies. He could only think of the stereotype of screaming push, but it had to be more complex than that, right?

Remy paused when Wilson went on, and he laughed quietly. "You're a what?" He had to recover and organize his thoughts as he took in Wilson's words. A werebeast? Or dog? Weredog? What? "Sounds like you're the one who's been watching too many scifi movies," he said sheepishly, casting his gaze down as he struggled for words. Remy had known Wilson for awhile, and even though the experiment was one thing, the weredog stuff was another. This all felt like some kind of weird dream. Remy half pondered if he was still sleeping and dreaming right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,229 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,533 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,057 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15