Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve)
"Well, I think you are a great father to be." Ryne said happily as he started to eat the soup, giving a small moan as he enjoyed his meal.
Chase couldn't help his dopy smile at Ryne's complement, chuckling at how enjoyed his soup. He moved to get his own bowl before returning. He sat his lower body down, legs neatly tucked under him as he ate. He liked to be more at Ryne's level sometimes.
Ryne continued to smile at Chase as they ate. During dinner, Ryne felt some pain in his belly and back. He winced for a few seconds before ignoring the pain.
Chase happily enjoyed his meal. One of the older centaur had taught him to cook when he was a spindly legged colt, since he was too small to do much hard work. Since then, he had become quite good at preparing meals, and enjoyed sharing that skill with Ryne.

He happened to glance up when Ryne winced, pausing for a moment. "Everything alright?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Ryne gave a smile. "I'm fine. Just a strong kick." He said as he gave his belly a pat, not wanting Chase to worry.
Chase smiled, reaching to pat Ryne's belly as well. "Don't kick your momma when he's eating." he said, chuckling softly.
Ryne smiled at Chase. He finished dinner but the contractions didn't stop. He wasn't aware that he was having contractions, assuming it was just gas or a stomachache.
Chase finished his meal happily, slowly getting up to take Ryne's bowl as well. He took them to the kitchen, unaware of Ryne's condition as he washed the dishes.
Ryne waddled to his bedroom, lying on his side as he tried to relieve the pain.
Chase went to find Ryne, poking his head into his room before quietly entering. "You okay? Need a backrub?" He asked, moving to the edge of the bed. He placed his hand on Ryne's belly, pausing at how tense it felt before rubbing it firmly.
Ryne nodded. "My back hurts a lot." He said in pain as his belly shook.
Chase frowned, hearing the pain in Ryne's voice. He still didn't realize what was wrong. He'd never been around someone pregnant before. "Alright." He said, moving around the bed and gently crawling onto it....sometimes being half horse made human furnature so awkward. But Ryne's bed was big enough. He shifted so his upper half was laying level with Ryne's, hands moving to rub his mid back in slow firm circles, feeling how tense it was. "I didn't realize it was this bad." He muttered, frowning more.
"It's just stomach cramps. I guess I had too much exercise." Ryne slightly joked as he gripped the sheets in pain as a contraction made his belly rock hard.
Chase shook his head, believing Ryne for a moment. Until he saw him grip at the sheets and saw how his belly changed shape. He propped his upper half up, running his hand over his hard belly. "That....that isn't a stomach cramp." He said, looking at Ryne with wide worried eyes.
"What is it?" Ryne asked as he started to worry.
Chase rubbed over Ryne's belly until it relaxed again, sitting himself up more. "I think that was a contraction." He said, pushing his shirt up. He looked worried, bordering on freaking out...but he was trying to stay calm for Ryne.
"A-a contraction?! I'm going to give birth?!" Ryne asked worryingly as another contraction rolled through his body. "But I'm not due for another month!" He exclaimed.
"Shh, calm down." Said Chase, rubbing Ryne's side as another contraction rolled through. "You are so big, I think your body just needs to get it out." He said, brows raised. "It's okay, the midwife told me this might happen." He said, helping to move Ryne so he was somewhat sitting up against the pillows. "Just breathe, I'm here." He muttered, nuzzling against his cheek and kissing him gently.
Ryne breathed heavily as his belly tightened from another contraction. "It hurts so much. I don't know if I can do this." He said in pain as his body trembled.
Chase kept nuzzling against Ryne, trying to help him stay calm. "Shh, just focus on breathing." He muttered. "Let your body do what it needs." He added. His hands never left Ryne's belly, soothing over the tight skin as muscles underneath tensed. He knew Ryne needed to take it slow, his body wasn't built to birth a centaur foal...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,217 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,917 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,227 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,470 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,604 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,480 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,663 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight