Open Reindeer needed (Open to all normal preg allowed)
Plot- Luke is a centaur reindeer; lower half of a reindeer with the horns and even ears to go with it. Living in the north pole is always rough due to the cold however there is a bigger concern. The reindeer centaurs that pull Santa's sleigh every Christmas are getting on in their age but there's not enough youngsters to take their place, in fact there is hardly any females to breed and it is taking too long. Having been sent to the Ice Witch, Luke requests her aid in the reindeer shortage. She agrees to help an tells him to mate with every buck and they will have a renewed surge in young, it will also work faster than a normal pregnancy. However she leaves out that fact that the young buck himself will be the one to carry an that the spell would remain in effect until she removed it.

(note this will not be the canon reindeer of the stories, they have been dead for a long time so don't take those names an use them as sleigh reindeer. We're also not going to rp the sex scenes, it will fade black and be implied/mention. In terms of characters, you can make reindeer; but make them taurs, elves, an other creatures of the North. On Christmas, the taurs pulling the sleigh are shielded in a magic spell that makes them appear as normal reindeer. You may create a female reindeer and have her pregnant but she will go at a normal rate, you can choose how far along she is though since that is your character. )

Name: Luke
Species: Reindeer taur

Luke's ears twitched as he walked along, his hooves making the snow crunch beneath them. A sigh left him as he glanced about worriedly. It was still a half year left till Christmas but the sleigh Reindeer weren't in great condition for it. Sure there were youngsters that were able bodied but not enough to make a whole team.

"Come on, where is she? The Elves said she should be on this mountain..." Luke muttered as he paused.

All he saw was white white snow, going for miles an miles. No brown or black of a possible cave opening nor a puff of smoke from a chimney to a house. Ears lowered as he stood there and he sighed.

"Maybe this isn't the right mountain...." he muttered.
(bump)
Name: Adam
Species: Reindeer taur (albino)
Brief descript: more feral than Luke, Adams only human features are his upper torso. He has a more reindeer like face and is coverd in thick fluffy fur from head to toe/hoof.

Adam watched as luke stumbled through the snow looking for something. Adam could be considered a wild reindeer, and as such was not known by the others. He knew all about the sleigh teams but didnt want to be a part of it. Following Luke he was a little curious as to where he was going. He pulled a carrot, which he managed to grown with some difficulty at his own home, out of one of his saddle bags and ate it silently.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Snow continued to crunch under his hooves though he finally came to a small cave. IT didn't really look like the best place to look but he couldn't ignore the possility of the witch being here. Heading in, his ears lowered as he noticed it was a bit dark. However a sudden bright light illuminated the place and he put his arms in front of his face.

"Who dares come here?!" a voice boomed.

"Luke....I...I'm looking for the Ice Witch...." Luke answered.

The light faded to a tolerable amount and he spied what seemed to be a elderly woman.

"And what is it you want?" She questioned.

"Santa needs a new sleigh team this year but the problem is we don't have many bucks to their place." Luke said. "There's hardly any females now and when they have their young, they'll be too young still. I was told that you could help us."
"Did he seriously just go in there?" Adam asked himself and watched the cave entrance. He knew the witch lived there, hell he occasionally took her some herbs and vegetables in exchange for company, tea, and some foods he couldnt grow on his own.
"So you need more reindeer huh?" The ice witch said, Luke merely nodded. "WEll I can help but it be a big burden for you to carry out. You sure you can do this?"

"What is it I have to do?" Luke asked.

"I have a spell that will allow for multiple young and a faster pregnancy so they will be old enough in time for Christmas. However you must mate with every buck for it to work to the fulliest." Luke tilted his head.

"That's really all?"

"Yes my silly little deer, that's all. Do you want the spell or not?"

Luke pondered it over for a few moments, there was no other way. To his knowledge already and at least she was willing to help.

"Yes please." luke answered.
Adam rested back against a tree and checked his saddle bags. He had intended to drop in oh the witch today, he had had a bluntiful harvest in his small greenhouse and planned on trading his excess for some supplies that the witch made including Scons and fresh tea, he was oddly addicted to the two ever since she had introduced him to them. He decided to wait his turn as she disliked being swamped with visitors.
"Very well then." The ice witch said.

A strong gust of cold air hit Luke though it soon died down. She then gestured for him to go on his way and he headed outside. Though he noticed the white reindeer.

"Oh hey Adam." Luke greeted, surprised to see em here.
"Greetings Luke, i did not expect to see you here... how is everything in town?" He was being polite as he isually was, Luke being one of the few who liked his company most others regarding the albino as bad luck to be around. Adam was also not oblivious to a smell starting to fill the air, one that oddly was turning him on.

(Hope youll be ok with adam carrying too )
(Tis fine)

"Hopping to solve our low population issue." Luke answered. "Hopefully what the Ice Witch said to me will be helpful, we only have so long until Christmas."
He nods "what did she tell you?" Anything i should know?"
"Well she said for me to mate with every buck." Luke answered and he gave a shrug. "If that somehow helps then, I see why not try."
He blinked looking at him, would it really be that easy? He doubted it but guessed he would go along with it for now "well.. i have some free time... let me just make this trade then we can head back to my place" he says and heads into the cave, making a trade with the witch before coming back out with plenty of supplies.
"Sure." Luke said. "Take your time."

Luke's ears twitched as he glanced down towards the town. He could only pray this worked.
Adam offered a soft smile to Luke when he retured. "Cmon lets head to my place" he says and starts heading in that direction
"Lead the way." Luke said as he started to walk alongside em.
Adam nods guiding the way, the arousing acent in the air only getting stronger as they go. Eventually they reach his home, while it isnt a small home, its atleast modest in size. "Here we are"
"It's a really nose place..so...how should we...ya know.." Luke said, though he was very nervous just outright saying it.
Adam chuckles and brushes the snow off his fur and hangs up his saddle bags "i think we should head up to the bedroom first" he says and guides him (fade to black)
After the buisness was done, Luke sat up on his hind legs. A stretch left him as he sat there.

"I really do hope this works...." Luke muttered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,411 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,217 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,522 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,618 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,052 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,509 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15